Drama 19 - It's all about you

Nothing better than you

 

Reina POV

 

I think Shin Se Kyung not really like. I think she is like Jonghyun I thought. But why my heart feel so hurt?

 

"By the way, Jonghyun, please come with me. I want you to accompanied for someplaces now." said her to Jonghyun in front of me.

 

" But...how about Reina? Now I accompanied her" said Jonghyun.

 

" Please " asked her.

 

Then I said to Jonghyun

 

" Just go, Jonghyun. I'll go home by myself" I smiled to them. I give back Jonghyun's jacket. Then I leave them.

 

My heart become hurt now when I look them being together.But why???  Suddenly my eyes drop the tears. I'm surprised.

 

 

At night....

 

" How it's going your date, Reina?" asked Sayumi while I drinking my hot chocolate milk.

 

" Hmm... I think it's okay.." I said.

 

" But why you get home by yourself, Reina? Shouldn't Jonghyun send you go home?" Sayumi curious.

 

" Jonghyun have to  send his girlfriend home I thought." answered by me.

 

" HAH??? Jonghyun's girlfriend? Who? " asked her again.

 

" Her name is Shin Se Kyung. We meet her in the theme park today."

 

" That flirty woman? Oh my god.... why Jonghyun could listen to flirty woman. I hate her attitude." Sayumi mad. I'm curious.

 

Why Sayumi hate her?

Shin Se Kyung is flirty woman?

What happened to Jonghyun?

 

Ahh....never mind. Please stop thinking about Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung. It's make my heart so hurt. It's stabbed my heart.

 

Worst thing I ever feel... Why I'm always thinking about Jonghyun now