Drama 12 - Up to The Sky

Nothing better than you

 

 

Reina POV

 

A very fresh morning, I’m stretching my body because get bath. I look at Sayumi’s sleep face, she is so pretty. I wonder if she will couple with Key. Even though Key would call her as his sister but I think that not gonna be the problem if they are in love each other.

 

Look like that Sayumi have crush on Key. But I wonder what Key’s feeling to her. Could it be Key love Sayumi?

 

Suddenly, Jonghyun’s image appeared in my brain.

 

Ehh? Why Jonghyun in my mind now?

He’s appeared in my mind without noticing. I slapped my face repeatedly. I have to thrown the nonsense imagination. After getting a bath, I get a dance practice for a while. After 10 minutes practices, I get the breakfast with Sayumi.

 

I hour later…

 

At dance room

 

Sayumi’s POV

 

“ Reina, Let’s practice dance together today” I said.

 

“ Okay” said Reina.

 

Suddenly,

 

“Ouch!!!!” I screamed. I get hurt from my dance step. I slipped .

 

Reina screamed my name.

 

“ SAYUMI!!!!”

 

Then, the  door is opened. Key and Jonghyun appeared. They look surprised.

 

Reina’s POV

 

“ Ahh…SAYUMI NOONA!!!” screamed by Key. He rushed go to Sayumi.

 

Without thinking so much, Key brings Sayumi go to the hospital. They left Jonghyun and me alone.. I got worried about Sayumi. My eyes start tearing.

 

Then, Jonghyun hugged me. I’m surprised. I become speechless.