Drama 8 - Forgiving

Nothing better than you

 

A great morning

 

Sayumi’s POV

 

I wake up from my long sleep. I have an enough rest. It’s kinda fun even though I have a hard situation yesterday. I cannot angry to Key because maybe he doesn’t know about me. That’s why he treated me like that. But I’m kinda upset on what he have done to me.

 

I’m hugging my pillow while I think about Key. It’s very complicated between me and him. What I do. What if I say apologizes to him today? By the way, I have to fulfill my promise to him today. He want to learn our dance today. We have a performance with them this night.

 

Suddenly…

 

“ Good morning, Sayumi…” said Reina.

 

“ Ah..Good morning, Reina.” I said. I smiled to Reina. Reina seat beside me.

 

She tidying my hair that block her vision to me.

 

“ What’s wrong with you, Sayumi?”

 

“ Urmm…nothing, I just thinking about whether I should apologizes to Key or not. I admit that he’s doesn’t guilty. He doesn’t know me, so he do like that to me yesterday.”

 

“ You should follow your heart. That will give the best decision.”said Reina.

 

I’m nodded.

 

Reina asked me for breakfast together before get going to dance practice.

 

…………….

 

Dance practice room

 

Reina’s POV

 

Kimagure Princess song played,

 

I started to dance with Sayumi follow this song. We  get practice and practice for the good performance this night.

 

After finished that practice, we started with Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game. Suddenly, Key and Jonghyun coming to our practice room.

 

“ Annyeong, Reina noona and Sayumi noona. Sorry for our late.” Said Jonghyun.

 

“ Annyeong~you are not late, we are too early, right, Sayumi?” I said. Sayumi nodded.

 

“ Can we start our practice together.? “ asked Jonghyun. Key is speechless.

 

“ Of course,let’s start it..” I said.

 

 

TO Be Continued.....