Drama 1 - Shock

Nothing better than you

 

At the dorm

 

“ Sayumi, please hurry….we have to hurry go to the airport…We will late for our ticket to South Korea” said Reina.

 

“Yes, I know…just give a little bit more time…. I have to search my jacket…Ahh…I found it”

 

One hours later, Sayumi and Reina start their journey to South Korea.

 

In the aeroplane,

 

“ Reina, why only both of us become the representative for our group?”

 

“ Tsunku san said to me that we will have to become the guest for their show, Sayumi”

 

“ So, how long we will stay there?”

 

“ I think about 3 month maybe….”

 

“ 3 month? So we have to training in Korea?”

 

“ I think that the best way”

 

1 week before..

After training

 

“ Sayumi, Reina… Tsunku san want to meet you.” Ai said.

 

“  Manager want to meet us? Why? It is kind of suspicious.” Reina said.

 

“ I think we have to meet him now.” Sayumi said.

 

 

 

Manager’s room

 

“ Good morning Tsunku san” Sayumi and Reina greeting to manager.

 

“ Good morning, we have a shiny day right?” Tsunku said.

 

“ We guess so…” Reina said.

 

“ By the way, I want to give you a invitation” Tsunku said. He give a letter to Sayumi and Reina.

 

“ I have include this letter with two tickets to South Korea and some financing to you. I have buy an apartment for you live there.”

 

“ Why Tsunku san? Why we have to go to South Korea” Reina seem surprised.

 

“ Yes, I agree with Reina. Why Tsunku-san” Sayumi scared on what will happen next time.

 

Tsunku is smiled. He seem have fun on their reaction on this kind of news.

 

“ Don’t worry, you have a good news for this. You have to go there because you have to be a guest for two popular groups. I hope you can collaborates with them. In the same time, you will make a performance with them. You also can promote our songs with them. We have an agreement this company, so you have not to worry about this.” Explained Tsunku.

 

“ Owh… I guess we have to make new experiences now.”

 

TO Be Continued.....