Sorry....

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Listen to this~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShFwo1xpCLA)

{EunMi's POV}

 

"EunMi-ah"

I heard the voice that I miss so much. I turned around and there was he, smiling at me. I ran to him and he caught me in his warm embrace.

"I missed you so much, oppa" I sobbed hard

"I missed you too, babe" He pulled back and wiped my tears away with his soft fingers "Don't cry. You know how much I hate it when you cry"

"If you hate it, then why did you leave me?"

"Babe, I didn't want to....but you know, my time's up"

"Y-You could have fought a little bit more for me" I said, sobbing "Didn't you know that I won't be okay without you? Everyday was so hard for me. You don't even know" I shook my head

"I know, babe. I know and I'm sorry" He hugged me tightly while I cried.

"Jaehwan oppa, please" I looked at him in the eyes "Take me with you. Lets be together again"

"No, EunMi" He shook his head "You can't come with me. You have to go back....there are many people who are waiting for you to wake up, they love you, babe. You can't do that to them"

"I love you, and you did that to me" I looked down

"EunMi, look at me" He held my chin and made me look up at him "I'll be here, always"  He pointed at her heart "I will guide you from here, and show you the right way"

"B-But...I can't. Please"

"Sssshhh" He put his finger on her lips "Just have some faith. I know how strong my MiMi babe is, otherwise I wouldn't let you go"

He smiled at me, "I know it's hard for you...it's hard for me too. But be strong for me...live your life happily and someday later, we will be together again"

"But...what would I do when I miss you?"

"I'll be in your dreams. I'll be everywhere around you....you will feel it, I'm sure" He cupped my face in his hands "Always remember that I loved you, I still love you, I'll always love you, babe" He leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back to show him how much I love him, while crying hard.

He then pulled away and smiled at me, "I have to go, and you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter