Going back

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EunMi woke up, groaning. She looked at the clock and it was 8 AM. She sighed and went into the bathroom for a shower. After 15 minutes, she walked out of the bathroom already dressed and ready. She walked towards the room next to hers. EunMi went in and smiled at the sight of her daughter sleeping cutely. She walked towards the bed and caressed her daughter's black hair.

"Emma baby, wake up"

Emma groaned, not wanting to wake up. As Emma grew up, EunMi found out that her daughter hates mornings and waking up from her sleep whatever the reason was. 

"Emma~"

"I don't want to~" the little girl refused to get up. EunMi had no choice but to carry her. As soon as she carried her into the bathroom, Emma started crying just like every morning. It took everything to calm her down. EunMi helped her to wash up, brush her teeth and wear her clothes. Done with these things, EunMi carried her to the kitchen and put her on the chair. 

"What does my baby want to eat?" EunMi asked as she sat on the floor in front of Emma and wiped her tears away. 

"I'm not hungry" Emma pouted

"You have to eat. Come on, Emma. Don't you want to spend the day with mommy? I will take you with me to the company. You will see mommy working"

"Really?" Emma looked up quickly at her mother, wanting to make sure

"Yes!" EunMi laughed "What do you want to eat now?"

"Pancakes"

"Okay"

 

After they were done with eating, EunMi brushed Emma's hair and helped her to put her jacket on. EunMi drove all the way to the company while listening to her daughter talking and laughing at things she was seeing on the road. She smiled happily as she was looking at her daughter from time to time. As they arrived, all the employees greeted EunMi and couldn't help Emma's cuteness as they waved and smiled. EunMi smiled at her secretary and went into her office.

"Good morning"

"Good morning, EunMi" Melissa turned to Emma waving "How are you, Emma?"

"I'm good" Emma smiled then sat on a chair that was brought for her beside her mother's chair behind the desk.

"Melissa, please bring me the folders I told you about yesterday. Has my brother arrived yet?"

"On his way"

"Okay" EunMi nodded "Ah! Can you bring hot chocolate for this little girl here?" She looked at Emma who's already busy with the papers on the table.

"Sure" Melissa left

"Emma baby, be careful. Don't move so much or you'll fall"

The mother continued working not aware of the hours passing by quickly. Emma kept playing around and was curious about everything she saw in the office. A knock on the door was heard and EunMi said come in. The door was opened and there was JoongKi.

"Uncle!" Emma ran into her uncle's arms and he laughed loudly

"My cutie pie~" He showered her with kisses "I miss you."

"Me too"

"Hey, oppa" EunMi kissed his cheek

"Why didn't you come over for dinner yesterday?"

"I was tired and Emma was showing signs of flu, but thank God she's alright"

"You shouldn't work that much"

EunMi sighed as they sat on the couch. "How is ChaeWon unnie?"

"Alright" Joongki paused then looked into EunMi's eyes "EunMi, you know that we are preparing for our engagement party right?"

"Yes"

"Well, it won't be here"

"What do you mean?"

"It will be in Korea" Joongki said slowly

"K-Korea?" She whispered. All of a sudden, her heart began beating quickly and loudly. It's been three years and never thought of returning to Korea ot even once. She didn't want to go back, not yet. "Can't you...do this here?"

"No, EunMi" JoongKi shook his head "Our relatives are in Korea. We can't bring them all here."

"But, oppa-"

"EunMi, it's been three years" JoongKi understood what she meant "You have to move on and forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter