Problems

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mommy, quickly" Emma called for her mother 

"I'm here~" EunMi walked towards her daughter and put on her shoes "Now I'm ready. Let's go" She locked the door and walked with Emma towards the car. She helped her into the car then got into it herself. "Are you that excited?"

"Yes, mommy" She answered from her back seat "I want to play with my friends there. Especially DaeHyun"

"You love playing with him that much?"

"Yes" Emma nodded "And I love his uncle, mommy. Jaejoong uncle is funny"

"Funny? Who taught you that word?"

"JooWon oppa" 

EunMi shook her head, laughing. But inside, she felt troubled. Her daughter likes Jaejoong, her daddy. Could Jaejoong feel the connection between him and his daughter? She didn't know. But she didn't want him to know about Emma being his daughter. She wanted him to keep thinking that she got married and Emma was the other man's daughter. Yes...that's what she wanted.

"We are here, baby" EunMi went out and got her daughter out of car. "Are you ready?" 

"Yes, mommy" She said loudly. 

EunMi kissed her cheek. She took her hand in hers and walked towards the school gate. They were walking when they heard a voice. EunMi stood still while Emma turned around and waved.

"DaeHyun! Mommy look! DaeHyun is here and uncle too" Emma tugged her mother's hand. EunMi turned around and glared at the smiling man in front of her.

He walked to them with DaeHyun then smiled down at the two kids, "Go inside, kids. Have fun!"

"Bye, uncle"

"Bye, mommy"

As they left, EunMi turned again to face him. "What are you doing here?"

"As you see, I drove my nephew to school"

"His father or mother could do so"

"I wanted to. What's wrong with 'an uncle taking his nephew to school'? Besides, DaeHyun loves it when he comes with me." Jaejoong smirked 

"Whatever" She mumbled then passed him and went to her car. Before she can even reach the door to open it, he grabbed her wrist. "Let go!"

"Wait" His eyes were pleading "Let's talk"

"There's nothing to talk about, Mr. Kim"

"Mr. Kim?" He looked down and smiled sadly "Please, EunMi...Let me explain"

She shook her head, "It's over" With that she got into her car and drove off.

"Damn you, Kim Jaejoong!" She breathed deeply, trying to calm down.

 

 

 

****************************************

 

 

 

A knock on the door was heard, but he didn't answer. He was thinking. Too busy to pay attention to anything in the world. He was looking at the world outside the big window behind his desk. He didn't hear the knocking nor the door opening.

"JAEJOONG!" The man screamed

Jaejoong jumped, shocked. He looked behind him at the man who was calling his name. "You scared me!"

"What's wrong with you?" Yunho sat down in front of him at the desk "You are out of the world"

Jaejoong sighed and leaned back on the chair, closing his eyes. "I don't know, man"

"You know, I'm sure. It's her, right?"

"She doesn't want me anywhere near her"

"I know it's all about her" Yunho shook his head "You can't blame her. For her, you are a cheater. You cheated and lied. You left her to go to your ex-girlfriend."

"But I didn't do anything of that!"

"In her mind, you did all that"

"Are you on her side or mine?" Jaejoong glared at his friend

"Not yours and not hers. She didn't let you explain, but you...you did wrong, Jae. Let's be truthful here"

"I know! I did wrong" He admitted "Maybe I felt some things I shouldn't feel for a woman who isn't my wife. Maybe I spend more time with her than with my wife. Maybe I lied in some things. BUT I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER!"

"That all is cheating for women"

"You're not helping, Jung Yunho" Jaejoong sighed deeply "She wouldn't even hear me out"

"There're two people who can help you" Yunho said after a while.

"Who?" Jaejoong looked up at his friend.

"JoongKi and Yoochun"

Jaejoong stopped smiling and shook his head, "You're crazy!"

"Why?"

"It's impossible! They hate me! They don't want me near her"

"I know it's difficult. But you can always try. I will help you with Yoochun. And you try to talk to her brother."

"No way, Yunho!"

"Your choice" Yunho shrugged "But think of it again. I have to go now" He stood up and left.

"I hate this!" Jaejoong groaned

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

 

"Hey, MiMi"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter