Does he...?

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She looked at herself in the mirror inside the bathroom. Her eyes were so red and swollen. She sighed deeply then walked out to the bedroom. EunMi dried her hair then went downstairs. She had no appetite, so she just sat on the couch in the living room staring outside of the window. 

She was so into her own world, she didn't hear the front door. EunMi turned around when she heard her name being called.

"Oh...J-Jaejoong"

"What's wrong baby-ah? I called your name many times" Jaejoong sat in front of her 

"I-I'm sorry. I was just thinking"

"Thinking of what?" He moved closer to her, caressing her cheek

"Nothing important" She got up "I-I'll make dinner" 

She walked towards the kitchen, but Jaejoong grabbed her arm.

"Wait....I'm sorry" Jaejoong made her look at him "I'm sorry for being so busy...for yelling at you that day. I'm so sorry for not coming home these past days. I'm really sorry"

EunMi tried to hide her tears as best as she can. She shook her head, looking at the floor.

"D-Don't worry. It's okay..."

"Eun-"

"I'll go to prepare something for you" She went into the kitchen

Jaejoong sighed, not knowing what to do. He went upstairs to take a shower. He really needed a change of clothes. After half an hour, he went downstairs into the kitchen. Jaejoong found EunMi sitting at the table, waiting for him. They ate silently, EunMi didn't want to talk with him...at least not now. Jaejoong felt that, so he didn't open his mouth. 

When they were done, EunMi began washing the dishes. Jaejoong knew that she didn't want him near her at the moment, he sat at the living room watching some random TV shows. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Jaejoong got up and opened the door to find his friends there.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too, hyung" Changmin smiled

"We came to check on you and EunMi" Yoochun said

Jaejoong sighed and let them inside.

"Where is EunMi?" Junsu asked, sitting next to Yunho on the couch

"In the kitchen"

EunMi heard voices outside, so she walked into th living room.

"Oh, hey"

"Hey, How are you EunMi-ah?" Yunho asked, smiling

"I'm fine" EunMi smiled softly "When did you arrive?"

"Just now" Yoochun answered her

EunMi nodded

"I'll make you coffee" She went back into the kitchen

"Hyung" Changmin called Jaejoong "Is she alright? Her eyes are so red"

"I don't know Changmin...I don't know" Jaejoong leaned back on the couch "She doesn't want to talk to me. I apologized already, she said it's okay but I know it's far from okay!"

"You don't think she'll accept your 'sorry' that easy, do you?" Yunho asked

"Guys...I want to tell you something"

"What?" 

"Tiffany..." Jaejoong took a deep breath then continued "She's alive"

"Hahahahahahaha" The guys laughed loudly

"Stop laughing!! I'm not joking here" Jaejoong glared at them

"No, Jaejoong please...don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter