I still love him

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ChaeWon was standing at the window of their bedroom, staring outside. She was deeply thinking that she didn't notice the door of the room was opened then closed. She was startled as arms were wrapped around her waist from behind.

"Sshhh, it's me" JoongKi whispered in her ears 

"Yah! You scared me!" ChaeWon pouted 

"You were so much into your thoughts that you didn't notice me"

"Still!!"

"Okay okay. I'm sorry, baby" JoongKi kissed her cheek

"Honey," ChaeWon turned to him

"Umm?" JoongKi kissed her lips 

"Yah~" She pushed him away

"Please, babe"

"Not now! I want to talk to you"

"What's that something that is more important than this?" JoongKi smirked playfully

"EunMi..." ChaeWon looked at him seriously 

JoongKi pulled away from her and walked to the bed, sitting on the edge. He sighed loudly. She walked to him and stood in front of him.

"Are you going to continue being like this towards her? She's your sister, JoongKi! Do you really think she made a mistake?! Wake up!! They were married, of course they thought of having children together! They didn't think that they will go on their own ways one day”

"Of course they did!! It was a marriage with no love!"

"But they loved each other after some time together. Don't ignore that fact!!"

"Okay, she doesn't love him anymore. Why would she keep his child?!"

"You are so stupid, JoongKi to not see the look in her eyes. She still loves him a lot, can't you feel that?! Look here JoongKi...when we arrived her, her condition was bad already, but now...it's worse. It's been three months since the last time you talked to her. She's so into her own world. EunMi is pregnant and has to take care of herself, but she is not! And I blame it all on you. Because as a brother, you had to help her to move on and support her no matter what her decisions were! But you didn't do that. Instead, you ignored her and ran away from your role as her brother. You were not there for her when she needed you the most...when she expected you to be the first one to hug her and tell her that everything will be alright as long as you are there for her. You disappointed her, JoongKi"

"What did you think my reaction would be when I knew that my little sister is pregnant with the child of that jerk who broke her heart?! Of course I would be so angry at her!! I was so angry at her for not being smart enough, for trusting someone like him! I wanted to protect her from everything and everyone, but now....how would I do that?" angry tears were falling down on his cheeks

"Honey," ChaeWon took his hands in hers "you can still protect her. Not only her, but as well your nephew or niece" ChaeWon smiled softly at him "Come on, she needs you with her. Go to her and talk together"

"Do you think she...will forgive me?" JoongKi asked carefully 

"Of course she will. She loves you so much, she can't stand being away from you any longer" ChaeWon smiled at him and wiped his tears away for him "Go now. She's in her room. I will go prepare the dinner. When you're done talking with her, come down because she has to eat"

JoongKi nodded and went to his sister's room. He took a deep breath then knocked on the door. No one answered, so he opened the door and looked for his sister. She was sitting on the bed, staring outside the window while rubbing her belly. She didn't even notice him coming in. He felt tears in his eyes as he watched her crying silently to herself. She looked thinner and pale. 

"MiMi..." JoongKi whispered, loud enough for her to hear

EunMi turned her head when she heard her brother's voice. She was so shocked to see him smiling at her tearfully. It's been a while since the last time he called her name...since he talked to her.

He walked to her and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at him silently, waiting for him to say anything. Suddenly, he took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Please forgive oppa, EunMi. I was so stupid. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for not being able to do anything about the marriage, for not protecting you...for not talking to you all these three months. I'm sorry for not being a good brother to you, baby girl" JoongKi pulled away and cupped her face "But I promise, from now on, I will be the best brother out there...I will protect you from everything and all the people. I will protect you both, you and my nephew or niece"

"Oppa" EunMi whispered, sobbing loudly in his arms

"Cry it all out now, sister. I'm here" JoongKi said,  her hair 

"I-I miss you, oppa. I thought you will never talk to me again. I was so afraid, alone"

"Oppa is sorry. I was selfish and didn't think of your feelings"

Half an hour later, EunMi stopped crying. JoongKi looked at her face and wiped her tears away. He smiled softly at her.           

"From now on, you can't cry. I'm here for you always and I will protect you from the whole world" He looked down at her belly "How many months again?"

"Five now" EunMi smiled

"Oh~ Then four months to go! I can't wait"

She nodded then hugged him again, "Thank you for being always there"

"Don't thank me. Of course I will be, I'm your brother and it's my duty!" JoongKi kissed her forehead "Now! Get up and let's go to eat dinner"

"Okay" 

They walked downstairs into the kitchen and there were many kinds of food on the table. ChaeWon turned to them and smiled.

"Look who is here! Finally you agreed to eat" 

EunMi smiled then hugged ChaeWon, "I'm sorry for making you worried"

"It's okay, but don't do it again" 

EunMi laughed softly and nodded. They all sat eating while chatting happily.

"EunMi?" JoongKi called "Don't you want to know the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter