'What do I do?

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"ChaeWon?" JoongKi closed their room's door behind him 

"Here" 

JoongKi walked in and saw her doing her hair. He sighed deeply

"Baby, can you do me a favor?"

"What?" ChaeWon turned around and looked at him

"Can you talk with EunMi? Let her talk about what she's feeling. She wouldn't tell me anything! And I'm so worried"

"I did, oppa yesterday when you were at the company. But she didn't say anything except 'I'm okay, you don't have to worry'. I'm as worried as you, oppa. She's not talking, all the time in her room, barely eating and from her face, you can see that she's thinking so much! We have to do something, quickly" 

"I know" JoongKi sighed again, closing his eyes "But I don't know what to do with her. I see her suffering, and I don't know what to do"

"Calm down, honey. You can't help her when you are angry like this"

"You're right" JoongKi nodded 

ChaeWon smiled softly at him then pecked his lips, "Do you want to help me to make dinner?"

"Of course, let's go"

 

After one hour or so, they finished putting all the food on the table. JoongKi and ChaeWon looked at each other and smiled. 

"I'm going to call EunMi to eat" She turned, but found EunMi going down the stairs "Oh you're here, come on let's eat"

EunMi looked up at them both

"I'm not hungry"

"Are you going somewhere?" JoongKi looked at her clothes 

"Umm" EunMi nodded "I just want to walk around a little bit. I love winter, and I won't miss a chance of walking in this weather"

"But still, it's so cold outside"

"Oppa, please. I will be in that park where we were few days ago"

"Then we will go with you" ChaeWon said 

"No, unnie. I want to be alone. Besides, you didn't have the chance to be alone, just the two of you. Spend this time with each other without me annoying you"

"Don't say that!" ChaeWon said, seriously 

"Okay okay" EunMi smiled softly

JoongKi walked to her and kissed her forehead, "Take care, baby girl. Don't be late"

"I won't. Bye"

And she left them in the house. They're living London now. It was a chance for EunMi to be away from Korea and for JoongKi to take care of the family business there. 

EunMi sat in the park, thinking of her life, how it was and how it became after the marriage. It's so difficult for her to move on again with her life. She moved on after Jaehwan's death because Jaejoong appeared and let her open up her heart. Now, Jaejoong is not with her, whom is she going to turn to? 

"Hey there" 

She looked up and there was a handsome man smiling down at her.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She asked in perfect English

"Nothing. I was alone and bored, I saw you sitting alone, so I thought you maybe want some company?"

"Thank you" EunMi smiled weakly at him

"I'm Moon JooWon"

"You are Korean?!" EunMi said in Korean this time 

"Of course!" JooWon smiled "What's your name?"

"I'm Ki..." She paused "Song EunMi"

"Nice to meet you. Then...why is a pretty lady like you sitting alone in the park at night?"

"I just felt like walking around. And I wanted to see the city"

"You don't know anything here?"

"I arrived a week ago"

"Oooh! If you want I can help" JooWon offered 

"Really? You want to help someone you don't know?"

"I know you, don't I? You're Song EunMi. And we will get to know each other better w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter