Meeting his daughter

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"EunMi?!" She looked at him tearfully "OH! It's really you...I can't believe it!!" He hugged her tightly "Finally, I found you"

"H-How..." She whispered, not even hugging him back.

"What?" He looked at her, confused "Are you not happy to see me?"

She stayed silent. EunMi couldn't believe that he is in front of her. "I..." She took a deep breath then looked into his eyes. They were full of tears like hers. She ran into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"It's been so long...Yoochun"

He smiled and hugged her back tightly. They sat on the bench and began talking, still not believing they met.

"I'm sorry that I left without a word" EunMi looked down "I couldn't take it any longer. The only way was leaving...and I took it. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. Remember that night, my birthday?"

 

{Flashback}

Yoochun waved and was about to walk out the house when EunMi grabbed his wrist.

"What does the birthday girl want?" Yoochun smiled down at her 

"Oppa, you know how much I love you right?" EunMi looked into his eyes

"I know, I love you too, so much"

"Oppa..." EunMi  swallowed the lump in "I'm sorry"

"What for?" 

"Just....because" 

"Are you okay?

"I am" She smiled tearfully at him. She hugged him tightly "Remember me, oppa...always"

"Huh?" Yoochun was so confused 

"Just do so...please" She smiled at him 

"O-kay, I will leave now"

"Goodbye" She kissed his cheek 

{End}

 

"You really meant it when you said 'Goodbye', EunMi" Yoochun smiled sadly "I thought I was just imagining things that time. But it was real. The look in your eyes, the tears in them, and your tone...all said the same thing, you were deeply in pain"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't keep on saying 'sorry' when you've done nothing wrong." Yoochun caressed her hand "So tell me, why did you come back? Because I'm so happy and can't believe it!"

EunMi laughed, "My brother's engagement"

"JoongKi? Wooo~ Congratulation to him"

"Thank you."

Suddenly, they heard a child and running towards them.

"Mommy, there's blood here" the little girl pointed at her knee. EunMi took her in her arms and put her on her lap.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy will make it better right?" the girl nodded. EunMi wiped the blood and put a plaster on her daughter's knee 

"It's Hello Kitty, Mommy!" Emma smiled brightly

"Yes." Eunmi laughed "Does it still hurt?" 

Emma shook her head, "No. Mommy, I'm hungry" 

EunMi smiled and nodded, but then she remembered that Yoochun was there. She looked at him as he was staring at Emma, confused. He looked at EunMi, waiting for explanation. 

"Mommy, who is he?" Emma pointed at Yoochun 

"He's my friend, baby. Say hello"

Emma waved, "Hello, I'm Emma. What's your name?"

"M-My name is Yoochun"

"Uncle Yoochun, can we play together?" Emma smiled at him

"Sure" He tried to smile brightly at her, but he found it difficult as he was still shocked.

"Not now, Emma. Let's go home and eat" EunMi stood up with Emma in her arms "Yoochun oppa, come on. I will prepare dinner"

"Sure" Yoochun nodded. He led them to his car and drove to EunMi's house with her telling him the directions.

As they arrived, Emma ran to the door happily and waited her mother to open it. "Careful, Emma." EunMi opened the door and they all came in. 

Emma ran to her playing area where her dolls and toys where everywhere. Yoochun looked around as he followed EunMi into the kitchen. 

"You have a beautiful house"

"Thanks" She washed her hands then took the ingredients out of the fridge to cook. "I'm sure that you want to know about Emma" She said with her back facing him.

"Is she...his daughter?" He asked carefully

She sighed then walked and stood next to him, looking at Emma who was busy playing in the living room in front of them. "Yes." EunMi took a deep breath "When I left, I discovered that I'm pregnant...two months pregnant. My parents told me to come back and tell him, but I refused. If I told him, he would have live with us because of Emma, not because he loves me or wants me back. And...I can't allow that. Emma has to feel the love between her parents to feel loved. I know I'm selfish, but I can't come back to him again." 

"Does she know how he looks like?"

"No" She shook her head "I don't have pictures of him, oppa"

"Does she ask you about her father?"

"She asked before and I didn't know what to say"

"You know that she looks exactly like him, right?" 

"I've heard that a lot and I know. She reminds me of him so much. She is the female version of him. She even sleeps on her stomach like him" She looked at him, smiling sadly "It hurts sometimes. You want to forget, yet there's someone to remind you that you can never forget."

"What if he finds out?"

"I will never allow that. He can't find out" She was determined "Let's stop talking, oppa. I'm sure you're hungry, I am too. And I have to fill that little girl's stomach." They laughed.

An hour later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter