Korea

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EunMi got up at 6 Am and went to the bathroom. It's useless to stay in bed if you aren't able to sleep. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Dark circles under her eyes. She was so tired because of the work and not being able to sleep…she was tired because of thinking all night long. She filled the tube with water as she went back to her bedroom to get some clothes. As she returned, she cut off the water and took off her clothes. She groaned as she felt the hot water surrounded her tired body. EunMi laid there with her eyes closed. She didn't want to think of anything anymore. But the thoughts never left her mind. 

"Why can't I just stop thinking? Even just for seconds" She whispered 

After an hour in the tube, she washed herself and put the towel around her body. EunMi  brushed her teeth and put on her clothes. EunMi walked into the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee. She walked out to the garden with her coffee and some working papers she had to do them before leaving the company here. It's been two year since she started working in their company here in London. She made friends there and it's sad that it's time to leave everything here. And this house...she moved here when Emma e year old. She didn't want to be a burden to her brother. He didn't want her to move out but she ignored his protests and moved into this house. It's hard to leave things that you came to love dearly. She smiled sadly, closing her eyes as tears threatened to fall. 

EunMi continued working, not aware of the passing hours till she heard the door behind her opening. She looked back and there was her daughter rubbing her eyes sleepily. 

"My baby is awake." EunMi smiled as she took her daughter into her arms then put her on her lap "I didn't notice that I let you sleep till this hour" She said as she took a look at the clock on her phone.

"Mommy, I'm hungry"

"Ow baby" She kissed her forehead "Let's go and prepare something" 

She carried her inside and put her on the chair in the kitchen. She walked from side to side as she prepared the food for both of them. They sat and ate while Emma kept on talking and talking about yesterday and how much she enjoyed it. EunMi listened with a smile on her face. After eating, EunMi carried Emma to her room, gave her a shower and  helped her with her clothes. The bags were packed and all they had to do was waiting JoongKi to go to the airport together.

"Mommy, why are we leaving to Korea?" 

"Because uncle's and auntie's engagement will be held there"

"We will see grandma and grandpa?"

"Yes" EunMi smiled "They miss you so much and want you to be there with them"

"Do they have dolls in Korea?"

"Of course, Emma" She laughed softly "They have toys there. I put your dolls in your bag and I will buy you more when we arrive" 

"JooWon oppa will come with us?" 

"No"

"Why?" 

"He can't, sweetie. He has work...he lives here" Emma pouted and looked down sadly "Don't be like that, Emma. We can visit him any time. He also can come to Korea whenever he is free from work" 

"Is Korea beautiful like here?"

"It is beautiful" EunMi nodded then sighed. The bell rang and Emma ran to the door with EunMi following her. "Be careful Emma" 

"Good morning you two" JoongKi picked up Emma and kissed her cheek "How are you little girl?" 

"I'm not a little girl" Emma whined 

"You are a big girl" JoongKi smiled "Let's go now" He carried all the bags and put them in the taxi. 

 

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

 

"My daughter!" Mrs. Song hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter