Shocking News

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunMi and Haneul walked in the living room and sat back in their previous seats, EunMi beside JoonKi and Haneul beside Jaejoong.

"Well..." Mr Kim started "This dinner has a reason of course. Not just because we wanted to see each other and let the four of you get to know each other." He looked at their children then continued "But also because...we decided that you two, Jaejoong and EunMi will be getting married"

"WHAT??!" Jaejoong, JoongKi, EunMi and Haneul said at the same time

"Kids, calm down" Mr Song said

"A-Appa" EunMi looked at her father, in hope he tells her it's all a joke

"NO I don't agree to this!!" Jaejoong yelled "NEVER"

"We should go now" Mr & Mrs Song stood up and took their leaves follwoed by their children

1

2

3

Suddenly they heard glass shattering, Haneul screamed. Mr and Mrs Kim walked quickly into the living room and saw Jaejoong. He looked up at them....

"Who are you to decide something like that?"

"KIM JAEJOONG speak politely we are your parents not some some of your friends"

"YEAH YEAH!!!! It's boring to hear these words over and over again" Jaejoong glared at them while Haneul just stood at the side watching her parents and brother fighting. "What made you think that I'd agree on this marriage??"

"You have no choice but to agree, son. What's wrong with marrying her? She's beautiful and smart" His mother tried to convince her son

"What's with with marrying her???! I don't love her...that's what wrong!"

"Love comes after marriage, Jaejoong"

"NO!! that's not true..." Jaejoong shook his head

"Jaejoong, you have to let go of the past....the past is the past" His father said "She's already gon-"

"DON'T!!! Don't you dare say anything about her"

"JAEJOONG" Mr Kim looked at him angrily "I tried to be patient...it's enough you'll be marrying EunMi no matter what you say"

Jaejoong kept on glaring at his father then went out of the living room. Haneul who was silent all the time run after her brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter