A day with Haneul~

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"EunMi" Jaejoong called her

"Yes?" EunMi replied going down the stairs and stood in front of Jaejoong who was standing in front of the front door.

"I'm going now. Do you need anything? So I can bring what you need at night when I come home"

"No thank you. I don't need anything" She smiled at him "Are you going to be late?"

"No I'll come at 7"

"Okay. Ah I will go out with Haneul, but don't worry I'll come back early to prepare dinner"

"Don't"

"Huh?" EunMi was confused

"Don't prepare dinner, I'll cook for us tonight"

"Okay if that what you want"

"Alright, I'm going" He kissed her cheek and left for work

EunMi stood still at the front door, bitting her lower lip. She put her hand on her cheek and smiled shyly.

 

 

 

***********************************************************

 

 

EunMi and Haneul decided to go shopping, going from a shop to another. They're both shopaholics and love buying a lot of the pretty things.

"What do you think of this?" Haneul asked EunMi showing her a yellow t-shirt

"Ummm, not bad"

Haneul shook her head and put the t-shirt back in its place "I want something super cool not 'not bad'"

EunMi giggled

"MiMi?" Haneul called her again "Look at this I think it will be beautiful on you"

EunMi went to Haneul's side and took the dress from her. It was a white short dress with a blue crystal brooch on the chest.

"It's so beautiful"

"What are you waiting for? Go inside and try it"

EunMi nodded and tried it, then came out to show Haneul

"WOW~ we are so gonna buy it!!"

"Yes"

They continued their strolling inside the same shop. Haneul saw something and decides to tease EunMi a little bit, "EunMi?" 

"What again, Haneul?"

"Look here at what I got for you"

EunMi looked at the THING Haneul was holding in her hand and was shocked. It was a silk black nightgown and.....so so short.

"YAH!!!"

"What?" Haneul looked at her innocently

"What's this?"

"It's a nightgown of course"

"Yes, I see I'm not blind. But what do I need it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter