Favorite things

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two months have passed by, and everything between Jaejoong and EunMi was getting better. They are, as they call themselves, best friends. But they're not mere friends as their families and friends see them. Both act as a real couple, but they keep on denying their feelings. Saying it's just they got used to each other so they have soft places in their hearts for one another now and nothing more.

Jaejoong was so busy with work and so is JoongKi, so EunMi didn't find anyone who can spend some time with her except Haneul. Haneul was the friend EunMi was looking around for a long time. They are the best of friends now and they share their secrets too. EunMi told Haneul her story with her late boyfriend, and both cried a lot because of the sad story. Haneul couldn't believe how a happy couple could have an end like this. She told her friend that her brother has a story to tell, almost similar, but she have to wait a little bit more. And waiting was killing.....

The summer was in the end, so the guys thought they could go somewhere nice after their busy months. Jaejoong's family has a summer house they could spend the time at.

That night, Jaejoong got back from work early at 7. EunMi was in the kitchen preparing dinner and when she heard the front door closed, she went out of the kitchen.

"Oh," EunMi looked at the clock and then Jaejoong "You're home early"

"Yes, I'm really tired" Jaejoong took off his jacket

"Go take a shower and dinner will be ready"

"Hmm" Jaejoong nodded and went upstairs into the master room.

After half an hour, he went downstairs with comfortable clothes. All the food was on the table, and it looks delicious.

"It looks yummy" he said sitting on a chair

EunMi brought two glasses of juice and sat across him. "Then what are you waiting for? Eat"

Jaejoong smiled and both began eating in silence. He remembered his plans with the guys and looked up at EunMi.

"Ah" EunMi looked up "The guys and I thought of something"

"What?"

"It's the end of the summer and we were really busy in these last months, so we decided to go somewhere nice"

"Aha, where?"

"My family owns a summer house, we can spend our time there. So what do you think?"

"I'll go with you guys?"

"Of course you will. What a stupid question...SO?"

"It's a wonderful idea!"

"Tell your brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter