His regret

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She heard a knock on her bedroom's door. EunMi wiped her tears away quickly and said 'come on' in a low voice. The door opened and there stood her father. He walked in, closing the door behind him and sat next to his daughter on her bed.

"How are you feeling now?" He smiled gently 

"I'm fine, appa"

"EunMi-ah" She looked up at him "Appa is sorry"

"Huh?" 

"I'm sorry for forcing you into this marriage. I didn't know it would end like this. I never meant to hurt you, dear. If I knew....I would have never agreed! Please, forgive appa"

"Anio, appa. It's okay..." EunMi looked down, smiling sadly "I'm...okay. No one knew this would happen. Don't blame yourself; it's not your fault."

"Do you really have to leave then?" He caressed her cheek with tears in his eyes 

"I'm sorry" Eunmi looked at him, and put her hand on top of his "I don't...I can't stay here. Besides, I'm not going there alone. Oppa is coming with me, ChaeWon unnie too. Don't worry about me, appa. I'm a big girl now!" She smiled cheerfully at him

"Never~ You will always be my little girl" He hugged her, crying.

"I love you appa...I love you so much" Eunmi cried silently on her father's shoulder.

 

 

 

NEXT MORNING

"Are you ready? You took all your things?" JoongKi asked while putting all their bags in the car

"Nae, I took everything I need" EunMi said, then turned to her parents "Well, it's time. Goodbye, appa" EunMi hugged her father tightly then hugged her mother "Goodbye Umma"

"Please take care of yourself, EunMi" Her mother was crying hard "JoongKi, take care of your little sister! I will call you everyday to check on you"

"You too, take care of yourselves" EunMi wiped her tears, smiling softly at her parents.

After saying their goodbyes, they left to go to the airport. 

 

'A new life for me...I hope~' EunMi thought 'Please be happy, Jaejoong oppa' 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************************

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong groaned, waking up with a headache. He looked around him. The living room was a mess; empty bottles of whiskey, small pieces of glass were all over the floor. He walked upstairs into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. There was dried blood on his face, Yoochun's punches were hard, but it didn't hurt him as much as the pain in his heart. 

 

It was all, his fault... 

 

 

{Flash-back} 

------------

There were screams outside his office. He stood up to see what was going on, but then the door was opened and there were standing his friends. Yoochun seemed so angry, and the other three so worried and sad. 

"What's going on?" Jaejoong asked

"I will kill you!" Yoochun yelled and ran towards Jaejoong. He punched him "This is for leaving her alone" He punched him again "This is for hurting her and making her cry" And again "This is for lying to her" And one more punch "And this is for MAKING HER LEAVE!"

"Yoochun, enough!" Yunho yelled at his friend, trying to pull him away from Jaejoong with Junsu and Changmin. 

"Let me make him feel some of the pain Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter