Leaving

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was busy thinking when he heard knocking on the door. He looked up, sighing.

"Come in"

His friends came in smiling, looking at him. They sat on the couches in his office.

"You didn't eat your lunch, huh?" Yunho asked Jaejoong

"I didn't. I was so busy with work" Jaejoong walked to them and sat next to Changmin, closing his eyes.

"Tired?" Changmin looked at his hyung

"So much!"

"From work or going out with Tiffany?" Yoochun glared at his friend. Yunho, Junsu and Changmin knew there would be a fight between these two soon. Out of his friends, Yoochun was the closest to EunMi. They knew that if anything happened to EunMi, Yoochun wouldn't just sit and watch.

"What?!" Jaejoong looked at Yunho confused

"We know what you've been doing for a month! Is that all you can do Jaejoong? Leaving her alone to go out with someone who left you behind for more than three years dealing with your pain alone, thinking that she died! She came back and talked to you like nothing happened! Like she didn't do anything! WE'VE BEEN THERE HYUNG WHEN YOU WERE SUFFERING!!"

"Enough!" Jaejoong was annoyed "She explained everything! She apologized when everything wasn't her fault! She suffered as much as I did! She did nothing wrong to deserve me leaving her"

"Oh...then EunMi does?" 

"What?"

"Does EunMi deserve to be left alone??! She did nothing except waiting for you to come home from youe 'busy' work...she did nothing but crying a lot because you are here or going out with another girl while she's alone, trying to come up with an idea to bring you home! She thinks that she did something wrong and you are angry at her!"

"Does she know about Tiffany?!" Jaejoong was worried 

"Really Jaejoong??!! You are only worried about that?! If that comforts you, yes...she doesn't know about Tiffany! I don't know why she's still home waiting for you when you don't care about her at all. She's sick and alone, but she never calls because she thinks you're really busy and she doesn't want to annoy you with her sickness." Yoochun shook his head, glaring at Jaejoong "But really Jaejoong...I didn't know you are like this. I'm so disappointed...not in you, but myself because I thought you were something else. After all these years of friendship, I found out that I really don't know you..." 

Yoochun left, slamming the door closed. Yunho, Junsu and Changmin were silent looking at Jaejoong who was looking down at the floor. They didn't want things to turn out like this. Yoochun was angry at Jaejoong and for sure he will avoid Jaejoong. But the others didn't want their friendship to be damaged.

"Jaejoong" Yunho was the first one to break the silence in the room

"She is sick..." Jaejoong whispered 

"We went to your house before coming here, we thought you were there. But she told us that you're maybe at the company. She looked really tired. Yoochun asked if she's okay, she assured him that everything is fine...she's fine and nothing wrong with her. But really! she didn't look alright." Junsu said

"I...I..." Jaejoong stood up, taking his keys and phone then ran to the door to leave in a hurry. His friends sighed in worry.

"Don't worry guys...everything will be alright" Changmin tried to convince them, but he wasn't convinced himself!

 

 

 

 

************************************************

 

 

 

Jaejoong walked into their house, closing the door behind him. There was no voice in the house. 

"EunMi!" Jaejoong called "Baby where are you?"

No answer

He called and called while checking the kitchen, living room, bathroom and the rooms downstairs. He couldn't find her. He was so worried. Jaejoong went upstairs into the master room. Still, he didn't find her. Maybe in the bathroom? He opened the door of the bathroom which's attached to the master room. There she was, laying on the floor unconscious. Jaejoong ran to her, taking her into his arms. He tapped her cheek to wake her up but she didn't move. Jaejoong carried her to the bed and put a hand on her forehead. She was burning, and her face was so red. He ran into the bathroom and brought a towel and cold water. Jaejoong put it on her forehead.

"EunMi-ah" Jaejoong whispered

EunMi opened her eyes slowly, looking at Jaejoong. She thought she was imagining things, but she was sure that he was really there when she touched his face. Tears fell down her face. 

"Jaejoong"

It's been a while since the last time he heard her calling his name.

"I'm here, baby...I'm here. Don't cry" He wiped her tears away "Why didn't you call me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter