Anger

♥ Mine, Only Mine ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong woke up at 8. He took a quick shower and put on his shirt and jeans. He left home in a hurry. On his way to his destination, his phone rang. He looked at the name and sighed.

"What?"

"Oppa, where are you?" Haneul asked, worry was visible in her voice 

"I want to see her"

"Oppa, don't!

"Why?"

"Just wait for some more time. A little bit and then, maybe everything will be better."

"Things do not solve themselves. She's back and it's my chance"

"But you forgot something, oppa. She has a daughter now. Maybe she's married already"

Jaejoong paused, "And you forgot something too. I didn't sign the divorce papers. So, she's still my wife!" 

He hung up and threw his phone on the passenger seat. He focused back on the road and drove faster.

 

He parked his car in front of a beautiful house and got off the car. He looked at the address on the paper in his hand again to make sure it was right. Jaejoong walked towards the front gate and there she was. She was playing around by herself and laughing loudly. He smiled softly at the sight. How he wishes, he could smile like that, without thinking of anything in this world.

She looked up and smiled when she saw him. Emma ran and opened the gate for him, it wasn't locked. 

"You are DaeHyun's uncle!"

"Right" He laughed at her cuteness "Why are you playing alone?"

"Mommy is cleaning. She can't play with me at the moment" Emma pouted. Jaejoong felt his heart clenched. 

"Don't be sad. I'm sure she wants to play with you, but she's a little busy" He caressed her cheek.

"Can you play with me?" She asked hopefully

"I-"

"Emma!" They looked back and there stood EunMi. She ran towards them and grabbed her daughter away from him. "What are you doing here?" 

There was anger in her eyes.

"EunMi baby" Jaejoong whispered and tried to grab her hand, but she moved away. She looked at Emma.

"Go inside, Emma. You had enough time playing outside"

"I want to play with uncle" 

EunMi shook her head, "Go inside, Emma. Now!"

Emma pouted and left. EunMi glared at Jaejoong. 

"How did you get the address?"

"I have my ways, EunMi"

​She smirked, "Yeah, you always have your ways. What do you want? Why are you here?"

"EunMi-ah, I want you back. Please, you misunderstood everything back then"

"Oh right. I did, huh? And now, I don't want to have anything to do with you. Go back to her, Jaejoong" She turned to leave, but he held her wrist.

"I'm not with her"

"Oh! You broke up or what? I'm sorry to hear that. If you think you can come back like that and tell me you broke up with her so that I will forgive you...you are dreaming! I will never forgive a man who cheated on me"

"I've never cheated! And I was never with her to break up now. I have never loved anyone but you!"

"I don't need your fake love, Jaejoong" She glared at him "I have my own life now. And...I'm happy"

"I can see that. Your eyes tell everything, EunMi"

​"Don't believe then, it's you problem"

"Emma, who is her father?"

"What?" She became nervous all of a sudden 

"Is she...mine?" He asked hopefully 

"What makes you say this?"

"She is?"

"Don't think so much. She's not."

"You married again?" He whispered 

"What if I did? You have no right to control my life anymore."

"But I have never signed the divorce papers."

"What?!" Her heart was beating painfully fast

"We are still married, EunMi. I didn't sign the papers...I didn't divorce you"

"You bastard!" She screamed. Tears filled her eyes.

"Baby-" He reached for her

"Don't call me that!" a tear fell on her cheek "I hate you so much. Don't ever come here. Don't you dare come near me or my daughter. I don't want to see your face ever again"

She closed the gate and ran into her house. She was breathing fast and tears were streaming down on her cheeks.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Emma ran towards her mother and hugged her legs

"Emma" She bent down to her level "Listen to me. Don't go near Jaejoong. He's a bad guy"

"Who is Jaejoong?"

​"The man you saw a while ago, who was here"

"Jaejoong uncle? He's kind, mommy"

"He's not, Emma. Don't go near him, okay?"

Emma didn't say anything. The bell rang and EunMi stood up in a hurry. She looked through the eye hole and opened the door. She threw her arms around him and cried.

"E-EunMi" His smiled faded. He looked at Emma and tried to smile at the little girl "Go play, baby. I will come in five minutes to play with you"

"Really? YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY" Emma screamed loudly as she ran towards her playing area. 

JooWon looked at EunMi and wiped her tears away. 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"He was here" EunMi whispered with fear in her eyes "Oppa, if he found out about Emma being his daughter; he would take her away from me. I can't live without Emma!" She sobbed

"Ssshhh" He hugged her to his chest "That won't happen"

 

 

 

*******************************************************

 

 

 

Jaejoong sat on the couch in a daze. She made it clear that she didn't want anything to do with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter