08. Piercings

Life with Kim Jaejoong

Fact #8 Jaejoong has eleven piercings.

Before we begin, I would like to say that I have no idea why Jaejoong has so many piercings and the reason written in this chapter is simply my assumption/guess. So please don't think it's the real reason because I don't know.

Now that it's cleared, on to the story :)


 
   Jaejoong got out of the shower with only a pair of sweatpants on. His toned abs glistened from the water still coating them. Using the towel that hung around his neck, he wiped the water away then began rubbing his hair dry.
   Suddenly the door to his room opened wide, startling him. He turned around quickly to see Miyoung leaning against the doorway. She seemed unable to stand straight and her eyes were droopy. When she began talking, her words were slurred and Jaejoong realized that she was drunk.
   “Oppa…” she called in a drunk voice then stumbled forward. “Oops, nearly fell over there” she giggled.
   “Miyoung, did you drink?” asked Jaejoong, grabbing her forearms to keep her steady.
   Miyoung squinted her eyes then gazed blankly into the air. A moment later, she reached her hand up and pinched her thumb and fore-finger together. “Just this much” she hiccupped.
   Jaejoong tried to take her to her room so she could rest but Miyoung began kicking and struggling. Finally he gave up and let her lie down on his own bed. He went back to drying his hair.
   Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around his waist from behind and hot breath on his ear.
   “Oppa…” breathed Miyoung.
   “Y-yes?” Jaejoong mentally cursed himself for stuttering. But the way Miyoung was acting, grabbing onto his waist, whispering seductively in his ear; it was all driving him crazy.
   ‘Aish! You can’t think this way Jaejoong. She’s drunk! She wouldn’t be doing this if she weren’t’
   “Oppa, why do you have so many piercing?” Miyoung asked, snapping Jaejoong out of his thoughts.
   “Huh?” he asked, looking at their reflection in the mirror before him.
   In one quick and surprisingly strong move, Miyoung had Jaejoong pinned to his bed. “1…2…” Miyoung began counting, placing her pinky along his left ear’s lobe.
   “…4…6…7… Wait, what comes after 7?” she slurred, her drunken state getting to her.
   Jaejoong grabbed her hand, the one with the pinky running along his ear. “I have 11 piercings in total” he clarified.
   “Ooh… 11! Why, why???” she asked like a kid.
   “Why? It’s to show that I’ve come forward. The first time I got a piercing was when I decided to become an idol” Jaejoong fondly ran his finger over one of his left ear piercings.
   “After that, I just continued getting one for each new achievement” he confessed.
   He felt Miyoung shift and her face came into view. She blinked at him and Jaejoong couldn’t help but think how innocently cute she looked. Slowly she lent down again and lightly kissed the tattoo across his chest. Then his two piercings that were on his left and naval.
   “It must’ve hurt” she muttered thoughtfully.
   Jaejoong managed a shrug. “It did at first but it was worth it”
   Jaejoong heard a sob and immediately sat up. Miyoung looked at him with tearful eyes. Shocked that she was crying, Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her and began rocking her.
   “Shh…why are you crying?” he asked softly.
   “Miyoung doesn’t like it when oppa gets hurt” she said childishly.
   Jaejoong softened. “Oppa isn’t hurt. Miyoung doesn’t have to worry about oppa” he said gently.
   “Uh-uh. Miyoung cares for oppa, she can’t not worry about him” Miyoung pouted.
   ‘Wow, Miyoung sure can act cute when she’s drunk’
   “Ok, oppa won’t do anything to hurt himself or Miyoung anymore” Jaejoong said.
   Miyoung nodded with a small smile. She lay her head on his chest and Jaejoong her soft hair.
   “Miyoung-ah… Oppa cares for you too. Actually, oppa loves Miyoung” he murmured.
   It still sort of shocked him how much he cared for her. He’d never liked a girl like this before. Usually, it was just a crush for a few days that soon wore off. But this, it felt much deeper. Jaejoong had realized that he loved Shim Miyoung.
   Maybe this wasn’t the right moment to confess these feelings but it had come out of his mouth before he could stop himself. Jaejoong held his breath as he awaited Miyoung’s response. When there was none, he slowly looked down.
   There she was, snuggled up against his side, breathing evenly. She’d fallen asleep. Right when he’d worked up the nerve to confess, no less. It should’ve annoyed Jaejoong but at that moment, looking at Miyoung’s peaceful face, he felt no emotion except love.
   Slowly, he slipped out of her grasp and let her lay on his bed. When he got up, he heard Miyoung murmur something in her sleep.
   “Miyoung loves oppa too”
   A grin spread wide across Jaejoong’s face as he looked for a T-shirt in his closet.
 

I hope you guys enjoyed this update :) I wish you'd all comment more :/ Please do tell me what you think; I don't bite...hard :P

A special thanks to Jun_KOI_Mi who has commented on every chapter, I really really appretiate it :D