10. Piggyback Ride (Part II)

Life with Kim Jaejoong

Fact #10 Jaejoong wants to give a piggy back ride along the river to his lover.

So we're continuing from where we left off in the previous chapter.


 

   Time seemed to have stopped. There was no noise; no cars honking, no breeze blowing, no gurgling of the water. Nothing. To Jaejoong and Miyoung, there was nothing else in the world. They looked into each others’ eyes and seemed to get lost in them.
   Miyoung’s voice hitched in . She still couldn’t believe that Jaejoong had confessed to her. The same Jaejoong she loved to tease, the same Jaejoong that she’d beaten at rock-paper-scissors, the same Jaejoong she’d called pretty, the same Jaejoong she’d played with in the rain, the same Jaejoong she’d taught how to wink and the very same Jaejoong she’d baked cookies for.
   But the question was: Did she love him?
   Yes, Miyoung realized. When she thought back upon all her memories together with DBSK, she realized the person she was closest to after her brother was none other than Jaejoong. He’d helped her settle in and had looked after her. He’d cared for her even though at that time she was a complete stranger to him.
   Thinking back on it all, Miyoung realized that each moment she’d spent with Jaejoong was special to her and she couldn’t imagine a life without him. He had become a need. Not a want. A need, like air and food.
   “I-” she paused for a deep breath and then said her reply. “I love you too”
   Jaejoong looked blank for a second before a grin appeared on his face. He let out a deep breath of relief. “Do you know how much you scared me? Who takes that long to say three words?!” he complained.
   “Yah! Just shut up and kiss me” pouted Miyoung.
   Jaejoong smiled and pulled her into him, laying a soft and sweet kiss on her pink lips. After a minute, they pulled away and gazed into each others eyes.
   “Saranghae” Miyoung whispered softly.
   “Nado” Jaejoong replied just as softly.
 
 
   “Oppa, I’m tired” Miyoung said after a few minutes. They’d resumed their walk after their confession and now were walking back towards where they’d parked their car.
   “My feet are killing me! I knew I shouldn’t have worn heels” Miyoung said.
   Jaejoong paused for a second, then got down on his knees before her.
   Miyoung blinked at his back. “Oppa, what are you doing?” she asked.
   “Get on” he replied shortly.
   Miyoung hesitated but slowly wrapped her arms around Jaejoong’s neck and climbed onto his back. In one swift move Jaejoong was on his feet. Supporting her weight, he continued walking.
   “Oppa, am I heavy?” she mumbled into his neck.
   Jaejoong shivered at the feel of her hot breath. “No, you’re as light as a feather” he replied honestly.
   He felt Miyoung smile into his neck and a smile of his own formed on his lips. A few minutes later, he looked at the girl on his back to find out that she was asleep. He softly kissed her cheek.
   ‘I fulfilled three of my wishes today…’ Jaejoong thought to himself.
   ‘I confessed my feelings for Miyoung. Held the hand of the girl I love while walking along the Han River and I even gave her a piggyback ride.’
   He gently lay Miyoung down on the car’s seat. Brushing some of her hair away from her face, he smiled.
   ‘I truly love you Shim Miyoung.’
 

They're officially a couple now ^_^ Yay~ I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please comment and subscribe, don't be silent readers!