14. Epilogue

Life with Kim Jaejoong

A/N: Thank you to everyone who stuck with this story till the very end, love you all :) Big thanks to naue523 for the up-vote.

Enjoy the very last chapter :')

Fact #14 Jaejoong wants to have 2 daughters and 1 son.


 

   “Umma!!!” shrieked a shrill voice as a little girl, barely four, ran into the kitchen.
   She grabbed onto her mother’s legs firmly, nearly causing her to drop the omelet she was flipping over. The little girl with chin-length brown hair and wide brown eyes that were now tear-filled looked up at her beautiful mother.
   “Umma, Oppa won’t give Jae back” the little girl bawled.
   Her mother bent down next to her after switching the stove off. “Did you ask oppa nicely, Haneul?”
   The little girl nodded. “Oppa said that since I broke his car yesterday, he won’t give Jae back”
   Haneul’s  mother sighed and got up, picking Haneul up in her arms. She walked out of the kitchen and into Haneul and her oppa, Changmin’s bedroom. The little boy of five was seated innocently on his bed.
   “Changmin-ah, I want you to give Haneul Jae back and say sorry to her” she said severely.
   “But umma, it’s not fair. She broke my toy. Why is it that only my toy should be broken?” he pouted.
   “I’ll buy you a new one, ok? Now give Jae back to Haneul”
   Changmin scowled as he reached behind him and pulled out the white teddy bear. Resentfully, he handed it back to his little sister who immediately hugged the soft toy.
   “Kamsahamnida, umma!” she squealed.
   Her mother just smiled sweetly before walking out of the room. A glance at the clock showed that it was 8:30 in the morning. She walked through the extravagant house and finally reached her bedroom.
   Opening the door, she found a figure sprawled out on the bed with the sheets half falling off. She sighed and closed the door behind her.
   “Yeobo~” she called, shaking the figure.
   He just mumbled and turned over.
   “Come on, time to wake up” she tried again.
   No reaction.
   Frustrated, she grabbed a fistful of her husband’s brown hair and yanked hard. With a jolt, he was up.
   “Yah! What was that for?!?” he yelled.
   She just grinned innocently. At his pout, she gave him a soft kiss. As she turned to leave, he grabbed onto her waist and pulled her onto his lap.
   “Jaejoong!” she gasped.
   Jaejoong began trailing kisses across her milky white neck. “Hmm?” he mumbled out.
   “W-What are you doing? What if Haneul and Changmin come in?” she said.
   “That’s why the door is closed and besides, they’re not tall enough to reach the door knob” He continued with his assault on her neck.
   “B-but…”
   “Aww, come on Miyoung-ah. It’s the least you could do after you woke me up” he pouted.
   “Aish! You slept till 8:30 already. Come help me in the kitchen” she scolded.
   “No~ Not if you don’t help me here” he whined. “I’ve always wanted another daughter you know?” he winked at Miyoung.
   “Let’s handle our current two first” Miyoung shoved him away.
   Jaejoong sighed in defeat as she walked away to their closet.
   Six years after their marriage, the two were living happy with two children. Jaejoong had invested in good places and along with the money he’d made as an Idol, they managed to buy a beautiful mansion in a nice neighborhood.
   Almost twice every week, one or the other member of DBSK would drop by to see them. At times it annoyed Jaejoong as they ended up interrupting some “private time” but otherwise, the two were always glad to see familiar faces.
   Jaejoong’s vision was blinded by an article of clothing that was flung onto his face. He pulled the white shirt off and grabbed the pair of faded jeans Miyoung was throwing at him from the closet.
   “Go take a shower” she said.
   “How about you accompany me?” he suggested seductively.
   “Jaejoong…” Miyoung warned.
   “Come on, just this once. I won’t bug you this weekend then” he promised.
   Miyoung sighed knowing her husband wouldn’t give up. “Fine but it better be quick. I don’t want Haneul and Changmin to suspect anything”
   Jaejoong grinned. “Don’t worry. I’ll be as fast as lightning”
   He grabbed Miyoung by her waist and began dragging her toward their bathroom when they heard some noise.
   It was the front door opening. A moment after, a voice called out; “Miyoung-ah, Hyung; where are you guys? Haneul-ah, Changmin-ah. You’re uncle is here to see you”
   “Changmin oppa” Miyoung gasped struggling out of Jaejoong’s grasp.
   “Aish, we never should’ve given him a spare key” grumbled Jaejoong.
   Miyoung happily raced downstairs to see her brother.
   “Yah! Shim Changmin, I hate you!” Jaejoong seethed.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone with the name 'Changmin.' Basically Jaejoong and Miyoung named their son after their uncle, Changmin :)

Thank you everyone for supporting my very first story :D Please check back on this story for news regarding my next story. Hope to see you all there :)

 

Love

Ashley