05. Trip

Life with Kim Jaejoong

 

 

Fact #5 Jaejoong likes to take random trips with the members.


 

   DBSK’s manager walked into their dorm and found chaos all around. Jaejoong was cooking while scolding Changmin, who was trying to sneak a taste. Meanwhile, Yoochun and Junsu were fighting over who gets the remote while Yunho was trying to break them apart. The only one who was relatively calm and didn’t seem affected by any of this was the maknae’s sister: Shim Miyoung.

  The girl sat at the dining table, bobbing her head to the music from her iPod while she read a magazine. The manager sighed before clapping his hands loudly to get everyone’s attention. It seemed to work, for immediately, everything turned quite in the dorm. All the five members walked into the living room while Miyoung just looked at them curiously.

   The Manager chuckled. “You can come too, Miyoung-ah.”
   Miyoung nodded shyly and walked into the room. She unplugged her earphones and turned to the older man, curious as to what he had to say. Was this about some photo shoot? Maybe an appearance on a variety show, or maybe a concert?
   The Manager started, “I know DBSK’s been very busy lately and you all have worked very hard so as a reward, you all get to have the next three days free from any schedule. You better use it wisely as no one knows when your next free day might be”
   DBSK blinked in surprise. They were getting a day off? It’d been a little over two months since their last actual day off. Slowly excitement started seeping into them and they all started grinning. Miyoung was the only one who didn’t seem as interested, probably because for her, everyday was a free day.
   “Manager-hyung, are you serious? Three days off? That’s great!” cried Junsu in joy.
   The manager grinned and nodded. He bid his goodbye since he had to be somewhere and then left the dorm.
   “We get three whole days to do whatever we want! We could do so much. Go to the park or to the beach or we could go shopping or…” Yoochun trailed off, excitedly.
   “We could go eat out!” cut in Changmin.
   “Aish! You idiot, do you think about anything except food?” complained Yunho.
   The maknae just pouted. Miyoung giggled silently. Jaejoong, she noticed, looked really thoughtful. She poked his cheek lightly causing him to snap out of his daydream.
   “What are you thinking about oppa?” she asked.
   Jaejoong grinned. “I was thinking instead of lazing about the dorm, we should go away somewhere for these three days. Maybe a relaxing resort”
   “That’s actually a good idea” Miyoung said.
   “I’m ok with that” replied Yoochun as well.
   The other three members didn’t have any complaints either so they all agreed.
 
 
   The next day, DBSK was all packed and a van was supposed to be picking them up along with Miyoung. Speaking of whom…
   “Oppa!” she called from within her room.
   Changmin rolled his eyes heaven-ward and got off the seat. The other members shrugged, confused as he walked into Miyoung’s room. A moment later she skipped out with a happy grin. Changmin followed, carrying her suitcase. The DBSK members snickered at Changmin’s discomfort.
   “Alright, come on. The ride’s here” informed Yunho.
   Each member picked up their own suitcases as well and then left the dorm. After they had all piled in their luggage, they seated themselves inside the comfy van. 
   The ride was long and boring. All of them fell asleep while the driver steadily drove towards their destination. A few hours later, Yunho woke up to find that they had just reached the resort. He quickly woke everyone else up and they got out of the van.
   The resort was huge and elegant. It was expensive as well but the security was good and none of DBSK’s crazy fans could get in to stalk them or anything. Everyone took a hold of their luggage once again and walked into the resort.
They checked into three rooms, two people in each. The Shim siblings were paired together while Junsu and Yoochun shared a room, leaving Jaejoong and Yunho to get into another. The rooms were next to each other so after putting their luggage in, all the members assembled in Changmin’s room to decide what to do first.
   “I want to go to the beach” said Junsu. 
   On their way in, they’d gotten a glimpse of the beautiful beach the resort came with. It’s vast golden stretch of sand and blue water really seemed refreshing. But apparently Yoochun had other ideas.
   “I’m going to the spa. My back has been killing me since the last concert” he complained.
Changmin added in his own opinion, “I want to eat!”
   There were groans all around as everyone looked at the maknae in exasperation.
   “What? I’m hungry” he blinked innocently.
   Yunho sighed, “I’ll go with him, just to make sure he doesn’t end up buying the whole restaurant”
   Miyoung nodded and said, “I guess I’ll go to the beach as well”
   Now everyone turned to Jaejoong, the only one left to make a choice. “I’m going to the beach too” he decided.
 
 
   In under an hour, all of them were dressed and ready to go. They parted ways outside their rooms, Changmin and Yunho going to the restaurant on the lower level of the building while Yoochun went along to the spa on the same level. The other three walked outside the resort and around to the back.
   Junsu and Jaejoong were dressed in swim shorts with thin shirts covering their upper bodies. Miyoung wore a pair of short shorts under which was her bikini bottom and a tank top to cover her bikini top.
   Junsu was quick to hit the water while the other two spread the blankets and set up everything. Miyoung took out a tube of sunscreen wanting to put it on before stepping under the sun. She applied it on her forearms, her face, her legs and her front but was unable to apply it on her back.
   Jaejoong chuckled at her failed attempts and took the sunscreen away from her.
   “Lie down” he said, pushing her onto the blanket on her stomach. He pulled her tank top up till her shoulder blades and then gently put the cream onto her skin.
   Jaejoong’s hands felt cold against Miyoung’s warm back and she shivered at the touch. He gently began rubbing the cream on. His ministrations, bringing her to relax. She let out a sigh of content. After a few more minutes of this, Jaejoong pulled away and grinned.
   “All done!”
   “Thank you, oppa” Miyoung replied.
   The two heard Junsu calling for them from the water. “Hey, you guys! Come into the water already!”
Jaejoong laughed as he stood up. He lent a hand to Miyoung and pulled her to her feet. Shedding his shirt, he raced into the warm water while Miyoung took her time, shyly taking off her clothes.
   Jaejoong walked over to her again since she was taking quite a while to come into the water. He found himself freeze when he saw her. She was dressed in a black bikini that highlighted her fair skin. She had tied her hair up into a messy bun. Jaejoong found himself blushing but quickly shook it away.
   Miyoung spotted him and stopped short. His six-pack really was a killer. He grinned easily at her and she felt herself heat up. He walked towards her slowly while she cautiously watched him. When he was right in front of her, he stooped down quickly and picked her up bridal style, causing her to gasp.
   Jaejoong raced toward the water, laughing all the way. Miyoung began struggling when she realized what he was up to. Junsu waited in the water, eager to see what would happen next.
   “Jaejoong, don’t you dare!” Miyoung warned but it was too late.
   Standing knee deep in water, Jaejoong let go of Miyoung causing her to crash into the blue sea. A moment later, she came up sputtering out water. A murderous glare was shot at Jaejoong.
   “You are so dead!” she seethed and began splashing him with water.
   Junsu laughed and joined in, splashing Jaejoong as he tried to escape.
   “Yah! Kim Junsu, you traitor!” Jaejoong cried.
 
 
   The skies above were turning dark, indicating that night was approaching. Jaejoong, Junsu and Miyoung were trying to catch their breath as they lay on the blankets. After chasing each other around, they’d built sand castles, taken loads of pictures and done many other random things. It was fun for all of them and they were sad that they’d have to return to their rooms so fast.
   “Don’t worry guys, we’ve got two more days to enjoy the beach” said Junsu with a grin.
   Miyoung grinned back and nodded.
   And that was exactly what they did. For the next two days, Jaejoong and Miyoung, joined sometimes by the others, spent their time at the beach. Just floating in the water, tanning or enjoying each others company.
   On the final, third day, all of them gathered at the entrance, waiting for their ride back to Seoul.
   “Ah, this trip was so worth it…” mumbled Changmin happily.
   Yoochun nodded his agreement while Junsu pouted, sad that they had to leave.
   Yunho tried to comfort the rest of the members, “It’s ok, we can come back some other time”
   Jaejoong and Miyoung shared a look.
   “Did you enjoy the trip?” asked Jaejoong softly.
   Miyoung smiled and nodded.
   “Best trip ever!”

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone that subscribed and commented :) The comments really encouraged me to write. There's something wrong with my computer though... The Z X C and V keys don't work so I had to update through my iPad :(

Anyway, this chapter turned out longer than I had expected... I hope I didn't bore you XP

Please comment and subscribe :)

P.S. I won't be able to update for about 2 weeks because my exams are going on and I can't use the computer :( But I promise to update regularly after those two weeks, maybe even double update ;)