00. Prologue

Life with Kim Jaejoong

 

 
 
 
   The flight from New York’s JFK airport to South Korea’s Incheon International Airport had landed just a few minutes ago. The people in the airport were slightly shocked when five boys walked in through the entrance. Why, you might wonder? Perhaps because they weren’t ordinary boys. No, these were the members of the very famous boy band Dong Bang Shin Ki; often referred to as DBSK, TVXQ or Tohoshinki.
   Each member had been blessed with God-like looks and equal talent. There was the charming Yunho, the cute Junsu, the flirty Yoochun, the mature Changmin and the y Jaejoong. But what these boys were doing at the airport was still a mystery.
   A mystery soon solved, when a beautiful girl walked towards them. Changmin’s eyes lit up in recognition and he immediately hugged the girl. Some people around began whispering.
   “Oppa” the girl called while hugging Changmin back.
   “How is my amazing little sister?” Changmin replied, purposefully being loud so that the fans knew that this was his sister and not girlfriend.
   “I‘m fine, I missed you though” she said.
   Changmin smiled then grabbing her luggage, dragged her towards where the other members were waiting.
   “Hyungs, meet my sister Miyoung. Miyoung-ah, these are my friends and band mates Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun”
   Everyone said their hello’s differently. Yoochun slid up next to Miyoung and gave her a flirty smile, “Hey, how’s it going?”
   “Yah! Don’t you dare flirt with my precious sister!” screamed Changmin.
   Yoochun backed away in fright. “I wasn’t flirting. I was making conversation” he defended himself.
   Changmin glared at him and he instantly became quiet. Changmin turned to Yunho and said, “Miyoung just came from America to continue her education here, in Seoul, so she needs a place to stay since our house is far from the university. So can she stay with us?”
   “Of course” Yunho replied.
   “Oh? She’s living with us?” grinned Yoochun.
   “Yah!!!” screamed Changmin yet again angered by Yoochun’s erted thinking.
   ‘I'm going to live with these guys? Oh boy…’ thought Miyoung watching her brother try to hit Yoochun.
 
 

 

A/N: This is basically an introduction to the actual one-shots. I'll put the next chapter up today itself. Please do subscribe and comment :)