Lee Byunghun

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

'I swear someone was talking outside'

Byunghun had been watching the classroom door for a good 5 minutes now and he was sure he heard someone talking outside. On the phone maybe?

He was meant to be waiting for his school guide to show him around the school grounds but he'd been waiting for quite a while already. When was this guy gonna show up? He didn't get on a plane for a whole day and spend hours unpacking just to start a new school for the guide not to show up. That would be really annoying.

Standing up frustrated, Byunghyun started pacing around the room.

He was finally back in Korea, his home country. He felt so much more at home here than in America. He didn't have to worry about speaking another language, only his first language and he can't tell you how good it feels to speak korean for the first time in a long while.

America was great but it wasn't really for him. He'd become closed off in America. He was very shy, barely ever talked in the hope no one would pull him up on his bad pronounciation of english. He was pretty good at english, compared to many Korean's who tried to speak english, but people from his school in America didn't care. If he didn't speak it perfectly then he'd be ridiculed for it.

He loved the familiarity of Korea. How everyone was so polite to each other and how food was a big priority to everyone. Just simple things made Byunghun feel so much happier to be back.

So far he was enjoying this school. With that said he had only arrived an hour ago. He probably enjoyed the fact he hadn't done any work just yet. A big plus when it comes to school. He went to the principle first and listened to him talk about how great the school was and how it was a pleasure to have Byunghun there. Unlike in most schools the principle didn't take hours to talk with him. He was done within 15 minutes.

He was then left in this classroom to wait for his guide. He knew nothing about his guide, just that it was a he. If Byunghun had more information on the guy he'd probably would have went out and tried to find him himself. But no, he was stuck here. Waiting.

Byunghun got fed up and decided to hell with it. He opened the classroom door ready to show himself around the school grounds, only to be stopped by a taller boy with black hair and a red strip standing in his way. Byunghun backed up and the boy joined him in the room. "Are you my guide?" he asked, hoping the answer would be yes and he could get out of this stupid classroom.

He was met with a laugh from the boy. "Well not exactly, i'm his friend and I will be guiding you instead"

"What happened to the other guy?" he wasn't that interested about what happened to his guide. He just wanted out right now.

"There was a small mishap" Byunghun noticed a slight change in the boys voice when he said that. His voice sounded sadder and he had a sad expression on his face to match. Clearly whatever the mishap was, it affected this boy a fair bit.

The boy stuck a grin on his face to hide the saddened expression from Byunghun. "My name is Choi Jonghyun but you can call me Changjo. I'm a year below you, not that you'd notice" he said as he then patted Byunghun's head in a teasing manner. Clearly getting at the fact Byunghun was smaller than the younger boy.

Byunghun knocked Changjo's hand away and fixed his hair. "Lee Byunghun"

"Nice to meet you Byunghun! Now, shall we get on with this tour?" 

'This was gonna be a fun day'

 

---------------------------------------------

OMG I FINISHED ALL 6 STARTER CHAPTERS!

I really thought i'd have give up by chapter 3.

From now the main story begins.

I will try to put at least one chapter up a day and make it longer than these starter chapters.

Don't forget to check out my Tumblr and send me messages and follow me and reblog my and...

well *coughs* heres the URL anyway http://gazette-got-screwd.tumblr.com/

See you guys later and stay tuned!

CHUNJOE FIGHTING!~~~~