Bang Minsoo

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Changjo: I did it

'This kid is becoming very useful' Minsoo smirked as he put his phone back into his pocket.

Minsoo heard about Changjo from a friend of his. That friend was on the receiving end of one of the young boys pranks. One day he was walking around the school when a bucket full of water fell on his head. When he looked up, his eyes where met with younger boys grinning face from the roof. The guy hoped to get Minsoo to help get revenge on Changjo. Unfortunately for him, Minsoo decided to seek Changjo out instead.

Ever since Changjo had been like Minsoo's shadow. He was always around, doing any little thing Minsoo asked him. He thought it was cute. Changjo was like his own little puppy, sitting and fetching whenever he wanted. Minsoo had to admit though, the boy was great at pranks. One day Minsoo had walked past Changjo's science class on his way to his own class and he couldn't help but notice that the Changjo's classroom had been ransacked by lots of horrible green toads while the whole class were still inside.

His teacher and classmates where all flailing around while all he could see was Changjo grinning from his seat.

Minsoo always gets what he wants and when he wanted Changjo to be his right hand man he got his way. That's how it's always been. People admired him too much or were too scared of him to say no when he wanted something.

The only thing, or person, he really wanted was a little harder to require.

Lee Chanhee

He'd been keeping an eye on the younger boy from the moment he started at the school. Minsoo always said he was straight but from the moment he saw that boy it all went out of the window.

Chanhee was beautiful in Minsoo's eyes. He had shocking red hair, beautiful dark eyes and a face so feminine you could almost mistake him for a girl. He was always smiling happily, whatever he was doing, he'd just smile. Minsoo already liked to think that Chanhee was his, seeing as he'd eventually get him anyway. No one ever says no to Bang Minsoo.

Not anyone.