Lee Chanhee

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Aish! Why did he have to be the one to do this?

Chanhee never showed any interest what so ever in helping the Principle, yet for some reason he calls on Chanhee out of nowhere. He was happy enough to be able to go enjoy lunch with Niel, Ricky and Changjo before he had to go back to class. But no, he was being forced to babysit a new kid.

He had to admit that he was interested in meeting this new student, but he didn't want to be stuck with the responsibility that comes with showing a new kid around. Usually that kid would stick to you like glue for the first week, bothering you non stop with questions about the school. They'd stay around you at lunch and sometimes even bother you outside of school. Assuming they think you're their friend. Don't get Chanhee wrong, he loves making friends. He's grateful for every friend he does have. He just doesn't like the responsibility.

But now he was here and he just had to get on with it. Hopefully this kid would be really nice and become his friend. He'd love having another friend. Maybe they'll be friends with Niel, Ricky and Changjo too. That'd be nice.

The principle told Chanhee a little about the student. He was a small blonde straight A student who'd recently come back to Korea after living in America for 5 years. This really sparked his interests. He'd never met anyone who'd lived in America before. Chanhee was really looking forward to meeting him.

He'd walked to the classroom where the boy was waiting for Chanhee. He just had to go in and meet him now.

Just as he was about to go into the room he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. Sighing at the interruption he took his phone out of his pocket and put it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Chunji hyung! I need your help!" came the panicky voice of Niel on the other end. Chanhee stood away from the door to pay attention to his friend. "Niel what's wrong?" he asked, already desperately worried about his friend. "Someone y trapped my locker and now I'm covered in a watery flour gloop"

Chanhee could hear the sadness in Niel's voice. He hated how everyone bullied Niel. He never deserved it.

Niel was the sweetest guy you could ever know. He'd do anything for anyone, cheer everyone up just with his smile or by telling one of his extremely over the top stories. It was one of his favourite things about Niel. Whatever happened to him he would always make sure to cheer his friends up.

He had to go help Niel, whether he wanted to meet this new student or not. Niel was his best friend and he needed him.

"Niel, wait by your locker and i'll come help you"

"Please hurry Hyung, I don't want anyone to see" Chanhee bit his lip, that would be a problem. If anyone saw Niel like this they wouldn't shut up about it. Niel would be terrorised until he left school. That is if he made it through school. Chanhee shivered at the thought. "I'll be there soon" he hung up on Niel and called Changjo and Ricky.

Changjo offered to show the new boy around while Ricky went to help Niel. He was so happy that they had friends like Niel and Ricky. They'd drop everything they where doing just to help their friends. They where giving up their lunch break for them and Chanhee will make sure to thank them for this.

Before Chanhee left he looked at the classroom door. He really wanted to take a peak at this new boy but he knew he'd have to hurry to help Niel. He knew Changjo would introduce him to the boy so it just meant that he'd have to wait a little while.

'See you soon Lee Byunghun'

And with a sigh, he left to find Niel.