Ahn Daniel

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Anytime Niel wasn't with his friends he was usually out looking for them. You see, the school wasn't exactly the most safe place for him to be in. Niel had always been a loud person, it never bothered anyone. Well, until he started at this school.

People hated Niel for it. Made fun of him for it. Just because he was a little loud people recognised him as the annoying kid in school. He mainly put this down to CAP.

One day in then canteen Niel was messing around with his friends and his voice just so happened to have reached CAP's ears. He shouted at Niel to 'Shut the up' in his own words. That caused everyone to laugh at Niel. From that day on everyone recognised him.

Over the two years Niel had attended this school he'd become the subject of everyones pranks and anger issues. He'd get pushed around and knocked over a lot by different students. Niel, being the cheerful person he was, just let it go. He couldn't get anyone back anyway, even if he wanted to. He for one was too kind, that was one of the main problems with him. If someone did anything to him he'd just laugh it off and then stay away from the person until they forgot about him. That never happened.

Lucky enough Niel was protected by his 3 friends. Chunji was popular so whenever he was around no one dared touch Niel. Ricky may seem cute but if anyone did anything to Niel he'd go crazy and bite them. Nowadays Changjo was a little less up to sticking up for Niel, but that's because he isn't around anymore. Almost like he was avoiding them.

To tell the truth, Niel was scared of being on his own when he's in this school. He wouldn't ever know what would happen when he was alone and he wouldn't dare even think about it.

This lunch time Changjo had disappeared again, Ricky was around looking for him, he would have helped him if Ricky hadn't ran off so quickly, and Chunji was off doing a job for the school principle. This leaving Niel alone.

When he was alone he'd prefer to be somewhere he could be alone in peace. That way no one would be there to hurt him and he'd just be able to wait for his friends to be finished with their stuff.

He hated being like this, having to depend on everyone one else. He wanted to be his normal happy, not at all terrified, self. Was that so much to ask? It's not a big thing, just a little something to make Niel that little bit happier. To be able to walk around freely, not worrying about when the next hit would come. When the next person was gonna come along and beat him senseless. He just wanted some normality back into his life.

Niel decided to go and find Ricky, he'd have more chance of finding him. Changjo might even be with him.

First he just had to pick something up for class. Then he'd be off and back to talking happily with his best friends.

Despite all the problems Niel has, today seemed like a pretty good day. He hadn't have one of those in a long time. No one had touched Niel, no one had said anything. He was just left to do as he pleased. Even though this was good... It was a little bit unsettling.

He put his key into his locker and just as he turned it he heard a thud from inside.

'Something must have fallen over'

Niel brushed it off and opened up his locker.

In the blink of an eye, water and a white powdery substance erupted from his locker drenching Niel's face and upper body.

'I knew it was too good to be true'

The water and powder mixed together to make a horrible gloopy sludge on his hair, face and clothes. It almost felt like a water and flour mix.

Niel wiped some of the gloop from his eyes and flicked it onto the floor. He'd been pranked, yet again. Reaching into his horrible gloop filled locker he pulled out his maths textbook, the thing he was looking for, only for it to be drenched and disgusting. Unuseable. He resisted the urge to cry, he didn't want anyone thinking he was weak. Lucky for him no one else was in this hallway. Only him.

He took his phone from his pocket, dropping the textbook at the same time and called the only person who could help him right now.

'Please answer Chunji'