~ANNOUNCEMENT~

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Hello Everybody~!!!

Firstly I wanna say thank you to everyone who has been following my story so far

I'm a sufferer of depression and I find it hard to keep happy

but these last two weeks have been great

all thanks to you guys!

<3

~

 

Due to many reasons; Procrastinating, lazyness, lack of idea's

I am finding it harder and harder to put up an update everyday

Therefore I am going to take a few days break to get my author head on

In those few days I will write as much as I possibly can and hopefully get out of this lazy mindset i'm in

and will be able to write without the pressure of putting them up daily

Then I will come back with alot of lovely chappies for you all

~

 

Also, I'm really interested in what you would all like to see happen later on in the story

A couple you'd like to see?

An OC to mix things up?

A storyline?

A shock?

Anything, I want you guys to tell me

Send me a message at

http://gazette-got-screwd.tumblr.com/ask

and I will consider your ideas!

~

 

Now I feel bad about leaving you all with nothing today...

so here is a teaser for a chapter not too far into the future.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"You're going to make a fool of yourself!" he hissed as I made my way onto the canteen table. He couldn't stop me and there was nothing he could do. I was gonna tell everyone. "Get down right now!"

"You can't tell me what to do, we're not together anymore!"

"What?!" he had a look of complete shock on his features. I wanted to hurt him and this was gonna be the only way. He'd caused this and I was sick of being his dirty little secret.

"You heard me, we're over" I waved my hands in the air to gain attention from the entire school. "ATTENTION PLEASE!" Students jeered and shouted at me but I didn't care, they'd all be shutted up in the next few minutes.

"I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!" I saw his annoyed yet slightly sorrowful face from my side. I didn't care anymore, I hated him.

"I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN DATING BANG MINSOO UNDER ALL OF YOUR NOSES!"

Everyone gasped and stared at my mentioned ex lover. He looked away as he felt everyone's gaze fell on him. I'm glad he's embarressed.

"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR WEEKS NOW AND WE'VE HAD AND HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME. NOW INFRONT OF ALL OF YOU I'M GOING TO SAY THIS..." I turned to look him straight in the eyes and he looked back. Signs of anger and sadness were clear in his dark orbs, I hoped deep down he felt pain too.

"Bang Minsoo... we're over" he looked at me then looked at everyone elses reactions. If i'd looked too I would have seen everyone look really shocked and some even amused but I kept my eyes locked on the senior infront of me. He met my gaze again and the next minute I could see complete hurt take over his features.

"...and I hate you" I jumped down off the table and marched right out of that canteen. Tears fell from my eyes and my heart willed me to run back in and take him back but I couldn't.

He'd hurt me for the last time and I was not letting him back into my life.

~~~~~~~~~

 

See you all soon~!