Choi Jonghyun

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Choi Jonghyun found himself wandering down an empty hallway while everyone else was outside enjoying their lunch break with their friends. 

He didn't want to be here believe him. He'd rather be sitting with his friends, listening to Niel talk about how well he'd done at the high jump in gym class. He blames himself though, it was his fault for getting himself involved with CAP. Once that guy likes you he doesn't leave you alone. He was happy he was getting attention from the Senior but when he sends you on a mission when you should be enjoying your lunch, it becomes a bit of a pain.

It's even more of a pain when your mission is to terrorise one of your friends.
 
Jonghyun had always been a troublemaker, he was always really good at it too. Successfully getting laughs from anyone who witnessed what he'd done. Only this time he wasn't causing normal trouble, this was bullying kind of trouble. CAP liked bullying people but nowadays he makes his friends do it for him, trying to keep his nose clean and keep out of trouble from teachers.
 
Jonghyun had only started hanging out with CAP a month ago. He didn't know how he'd caught his attention but one day he found CAP standing outside his classroom. Standing against the opposite wall, arms folded with a look of indifference on his face. Jonghyun would be lying if he said he didn't admire the older boy. He was friends with everyone, no one messed with him and everyone looked up to him. Jonghyun wanted to be just like him, for everyone to know his name and treat him like he was the most amazing guy in the world. Well that was a little over the top but Jonghyun just wanted the attention he thought he deserved.
 
It seemed CAP was happy with the idea of giving Jonghyun that attention.
 
When he left his classroom CAP approached him and his indifferent look changed into a friendly smile, one which he didn't usually see on the older boys face. He mentioned he wanted Jonghyun to sit with him and his friends at lunch. Before Jonghyun could even think he accepted the invitation and followed the boy to the canteen.
 
From that day on Jonghyun was spending every other lunch break with CAP and his friends. They were alot of fun to be around. Talking about stuff they'd done that Jonghyun himself had never done but had always wanted to try. They treated Jonghyun like he was already a close friend that had known them for a long time. He couldn't be happier with how his friendship with CAP was going.
 
After a while CAP started getting Jonghyun to do things for him. Started off with little things like telling someone CAP wanted to speak to them and pulling a prank against a teacher that CAP didn't like. But recently CAP had started getting Jonghyun to pull pranks on other students. Mainly quiet geeky kids that CAP felt needed to learn their places. What place CAP meant he would never know. He just knew that these kids weren't like CAP therefore he thought he had a right to treat him how he wanted.
 
This brought him back to what he was doing in this hallway. He was alone, no other kids, no teachers. This hallway contained all the student's lockers. Jonghyun knew exactly who's lockers were in this hallway. He hated the fact he had to do this but to stay on CAP's good side he had to do it.
 
Jonghyun picked open a locker and started fixing his prank. He couldn't bring himself to look at any of the stuff in the locker in the off chance that he'd realize who he was doing this to and chicken out. Once the prank was done he closed the locker and breathed out. Lucky for him this person would probably never know he'd done this but it still didn't stop the guilt boiling in Jonghyun's gut.
 
Taking a quick look down the hallway to make sure he wasn't seen, Jonghyun left.
 
Guilt washing all over him.
 
Maybe he'd be able to make it up to him.