I think I like you

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

L.Joe's POV

I really couldn't bring myself to go to school for those past 2 days. The idea of being around the two made me feel sick to my stomach. From the moment I saw Chunji and CAP kissing I felt ill and I could barely bring myself to get out of bed. My parents were a little concerned, they even asked if i'd gotten bullied. I told them no and they left it at that, assuming i'd be in school by the next week.

I didn't exactly know why I was feeling so sick. It definitely isn't normal to get sick just by looking at two guys kissing. It wasn't because I was against two guys kissing, that definitely wasn't the reason. I knew enough gay people to know this. 

If I didn't know any better i'd say I was almost... jealous

Was I jealous of CAP kissing Chunji? Was it because I wanted to get close to Chunji but instead CAP beat me to it?

I'm not inlove with Chunji so I wouldn't understand why i'd be jealous. I was attracted to Chunji but that was it. I couldn't be jealous just because I was attracted to him right?

I was so confused with myself.

As an attempt to get me out of the house my mother sent me to do grocery shopping for her. She didn't usually get me to do stuff for her like this so she must have really been desperate to get me out. I was hoping she wasn't too worried. It was a silly reason for not going to school anyway and it wasn't right to worry her with it.

Lets think for a second though, if I did like Chunji in THAT way it wouldn't matter because I couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't gay so that had to be ruled out and even if I did like guys, he obviously really liked CAP.

I still couldn't believe that it was CAP of all people that he kissed. Chunji didn't even like CAP so why would he kiss him? It was totally beyond me.

Maybe grocery shopping would help me get the kiss off my mind. It was the last thing I wanted to think about. I needed to push it out of my mind so that I could go back to school on Monday. I mean I had to face Chunji, he was in my class and he was my friend after all. CAP I couldn't care less about.

I pulled a shopping cart out and proceeded into the store clutching the shopping list my mother wrote for me. It was the normal family essentials, rice, bread, milk, eggs, normal stuff. It shouldn't take too long to get, I knew where everything was anyway.

What I didn't expect was to run into a certain red head that I was suppose to be getting off my mind.

I saw him looking at dairy products, somewhere I had to go to get the milk my mother wrote down. Maybe I could leave the milk to last and not have to face him.

I wanted to leave him and continue shopping but something just pulled me towards him. I couldn't walk away knowing he was here and I didn't know why.

Before my mind registered it, I was already walking towards him with my shopping cart. I had no idea what I was gonna say to him. As soon as I got to him I started feeling my stomach tying itself in knots. I thought I was gonna throw up too.

That all disappeared when he turned and noticed me. He showed a shocked expression on his face that quickly faded into a big grin. Well at least he's happy to see me.

Before I knew it he'd hugged me. I didn't know how to react to it, all I knew was that my heart was beating so fast I was worried that Chunji felt it while he was hugging me. 

He pulled back and looked at me. "You got us all worried at school, we'd thought something had happened to you" rubbing my head I quickly gave him an apologetic look. It didn't occur to me that they'd be worried about me too.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't feeling too good" it wasn't a lie, I really did feel bad. The only difference was I wasn't actually ill.

"I'm sorry to hear that, how are you feeling now?" he asked, concern clear in his voice. "I'm feeling alot better now" I smiled hoping to get rid of any worriedness in Chunji's mind. He returned the smile and I could feel my heart beat fast again. Why was Chunji having this affect on me all of a sudden?

"You shouldn't have come out of the house if you were unwell L.Joe, you could make yourself worse"

"Like I said, i'm fine now and theres no need to worry. I'm just picking up some grocery's then i'm gonna head straight home" he seemed happy with that answer and his trademark grin placed itself back on his face. "Good! because if not i'd have to drag you back home myself and make sure you rest" he teased.

"Why did you kiss CAP?" the words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. Chunji blinked at me, shocked that those words came out of my mouth too. I would have taken them back if I could but it was too late. The question was out in the open.

I wouldn't have been too shocked if Chunji shouted at me for putting my nose into his business, much like Changjo had done a few days earlier. I really needed to learn to stop being nosey. I'd lose so many friends if I kept butting in like this. I was surprised when Chunji didn't yell at me and instead talked in his normal cheerful manner.

"Ah so you saw that..." he bit his lip and looked away seemingly embarressed. I had to mentally hit myself to get rid of the thoughts on how cute Chunji looked when he was embarressed. The way his bottom lip jutted out ever so slightly, how his eyes gleamed as they flickered to find something else to focus on and how a light rosey colour painted his cheeks. It, I mean he, was the cutest thing i'd ever seen.

It took Chunji a few moments to peice together what he said but I didn't care because the moment the words left his pretty pink lips I was the happiest guy in the store.

"It was a silly mistake that i'd wish I could take back" he sighed after saying it, still unable to look at me while doing so. I had to fight really hard to stop a grin erupting on my face.

He didn't like CAP! He wish he hadn't done it! He said so!

I had to keep my mind focused on keeping myself calm around Chunji. I felt like I could jump the boy, what i'd do when I did I had no idea but whatever it was my mind definitely wanted me to do it.

"I think I got a little jealous that day in class.. when you and Niel were playing together"

He was jealous? of me?

"I know it's really childish to be jealous just because someone was taking their friends attention. I'm sorry"

He was jealous at the fact Niel was playing with me... it had nothing to do with him liking me... Oh.

I felt my heart sink in my chest. I didn't even realize I felt like this towards Chunji let alone wonder if he liked me the same way back... which he clearly didn't.

Wait, what was I saying? I didn't like Chunji. Not in that way anyway. He was a friend... a very attractive... cute friend... that I wanted to jump.

Oh.

 

Ricky's POV

There I stood outside of Changjo's house. I was so unsure whether to go in or not. All I knew was that I hadn't seen my best friend in 3 days after he stormed off and I was really worried.

Also L.Joe hadn't been in school either for a couple days and I was worried that maybe that had something to do with Changjo. I really didn't know and I was going crazy waiting at home for any sort of contact from Changjo. He still wouldn't answer my calls or messages that i'd sent him.

I just wanted to make sure he was okay and the last resort was to come here. What's the worst that could happen? Changjo would send me home? he'd hit me? .... he'd hate me?

I really didn't want any of those to happen. I just wanted Changjo to accept my apology for whatever it was that I did wrong and we'd go back to being friends again. I didn't mind if we couldn't be a couple, friends would just have to do for now. I'd rather just be friends than be hated by Changjo.

After plucking up the courage I knocked on the door. I was so nervous that my hands were sweating slightly and my throat was dry, I could barely swallow. It was definitely not how I wanted to be feeling while doing this. But I had to deal with it.

I felt my heart stop when I noticed Changjo was the one to open the door. I was expecting his mother to open the door and give me a few more seconds to get my head around what was gonna happen but instead he open the door and I was forced to deal with whatever it was that Changjo was gonna do.

I wasn't expecting the hug that followed the opening of the door. Changjo grabbed me in a tight, warm, comforting hug and I felt every bit of nervousness leave my body. 

He held his arms tight around my waist and hid his face in the crook of my neck. It was a totally different reaction to what I was expecting but I wasn't complaining. I hadn't been this close with Changjo in a long time and I wasn't gonna let it disappear just yet.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and hugged him close. It felt like such a sweet moment and I didn't want it to end. I just wanted to hug and stay close to Changjo forever.

The moment didn't last long because Changjo pulled away to look at me. I was so happy to see that a soft smile had spread across his face.

"Ricky i'm so sorry for what happened! Please forgive me?" he bowed a full 90 degrees in apology and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He had a tendancy to go over the top sometimes.

I put my hand on his shoulder and made him stand properly. He looked at me with those dark gleaming eyes that i'd always admired and I couldn't help but blush and look away shyly. 

"... Pabo"

Changjo grinned and pulled me into another tight hug. This time he lifted me off the floor and span around. I chuckled and hugged him gently around his neck as he turned.  I wish this moment wouldn't end.

After a little bit Changjo gently lowered me back down onto my feet. Planting my feet firmly on the ground I looked up to meet his beautiful dark orbs. They never failed to make me melt  and I could feel myself falling for him all over again. Except this time Changjo was looking at me different... I knew that look... It was the look i'd catch myself looking at Changjo with.

In a split second I felt Changjo's soft lips against my own. Was this a dream?

Was this really happening?

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS YOUR CHANGRICK!!!

AND L.JOE LIKES CHUNJI WHOOOOO!!

Come back tomorrow for the next update~