Us

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

L.Joe's POV

 

I sat in my seat beside my desired target. The younger brunette was busy doing work so I wasn't sure if he'd even heard me sit down. Guess there was only one way to find out.

I inched my face closer to the younger boys ear before gently blowing. I'd never seen someone jump so high, clearly the teacher hadn't either.

"Ahn Daniel stay in your seat! and Lee Byunghyun you're late!" the teacher scolded before getting back to teaching. Niel's face had turned bright red at the embarressment of the whole class staring at him. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a chuckle at the poor boys reaction. He on the other hand, besides his embarressment, was far from please.

"Yah L.Joe don't do that! You scared me half to death" I pouted playfully and his eyes widened. Aegyo wasn't my speciallity but I thought it'd help me to tease the other. "You didn't notice me" I mumbled in a barely audible tone. Niel had heard it though as his eye twitched in response. I don't think Aegyo worked on Niel, either that or I wasn't as cute as I thought I was.

"Then make a noise or tap me, not blow into my ear drum!" I gave up the cute charade and just laughed. I didn't mean to upset the guy but seeing his annoyed expression was pretty funny. His already full lips protruded out further in a pout and his cheeks still had a dark blush on them. It was so cute to watch.

"Mianhe" I uttered between chuckles, I had to stop now or i'd end up choking. Death by laughing was not something I had planned for anytime soon.

Niel just sighed before looking around. "Chunji not with you?"

The name of my crush brought me to look away, memories still fresh in my mind of moments before. I still felt hurt about the whole situation but I knew I had to get over it to get on with my school life and enjoy any time I had with Niel and the others.

I composed myself and looked back at the younger boy. "I left before him, we had an arguement about CAP" at that he let out a hugh breath in relief. What was he so relieved about.

"Niel?"

"I was worried that he was giving you a hard time about me kissing you" So that was why Niel hurried off, he was worried about what Chunji would think of his actions towards me. Lucky enough for him there was no problem, if anything, I was sure Chunji wanted me and Niel to be together. I suppose he had Niel's best interests at heart and if Niel wanted to be with me then he'd be Niel's biggest supporter.

It hurt knowing Chunji didn't want me for himself but at least Niel wanted me. Knowing I was wanted was a nice feeling right now, better than the rejection I felt deep down in my heart. I just wanted to push out that feeling but however much I willed it, it stuck around deep inside causing me a lot of hurt.

"Chunji was fine with it, I think he's happy for us" I smiled, hiding my true feelings from Niel. He didn't need to know about it. Maybe one day i'd be able to confide in him about Chunji.

The sudden grin on Niel's face threw me off. Why... was he so happy all of a sudden.

"Us?"

I forgot i'd even said that. I didn't think about it at all. I could have said 'you and myself' but instead I used 'us'. Did that mean my mind really wanted this to happen? Did my mind really want us to be?

I guess so.

"I said that didn't I?" I grinned back at him before being engulfed in a big hug from the taller boy, almost knocking me backwards off my chair. Did I really make Niel this happy? just by uttering that one word?

The tight hug from Niel made me feel so warm inside. The feeling of want taking over the rejection I was feeling. It felt so good and I didn't even hesitate to hug the younger boy back. I didn't want him feeling like I didn't appreciate the hug, I really did, more than anything right now.

"Does that make you my boyfriend now L.Joe?"

The question I'd been thinking the answer for during the walk back to the classroom. Do I say yes to Niel? We become a couple and I make Niel the happiest guy in school? The need to make the boy smile in anyway possible made me want to tell him yes but there was still that small little thing in the back of my head.

What about Chunji?

What about him? He didn't want me, he wanted CAP and that was the end of it. I didn't wanna spend anymore time pining after him. I'd only been in this school for a week and I was already longing for a guy I couldn't have. I didn't wanna spend anymore time worrying about him, wanting him. I wanted to enjoy my time here with my new friends.

I also really wanted to make Niel happy and I was willing to give myself to him. At first I wanted to do it to get back at Chunji but after talking with him I realized how heartbroken he'd be if he ever found out that was the reason I wanted to go out with him. I know now wasn't much better, I was getting with Niel to heal my broken heart but at the same time... I wanted to do it for Niel.

He'd been hurt for so long and now with Chunji being busy with CAP I knew i'd have to be the person to take care of Niel. What was better than giving him myself so that he'd always have me there. I'd be able to protect him, save him from harm and make him happy. I really wanted that.

"It does make me your boyfriend Niel" I smiled and I felt his hug tighten. I let my chin rest on his shoulder "You can have me for as long as you want me"

 

Ricky's POV

 

I knew skiving off from class wasn't the smartest idea we'd ever had but we couldn't care less. You couldn't be a couple in a classroom where everyone was watching you. Up here on the roof we'd be able to share each others company without worrying about someone seeing and teasing us for it.

Here we could kiss each other, touch each other, be with each other intimately. Something a classroom wouldn't allow. It was nice just being here on the roof where no one could see what we did. Not that we did anything bad.

I was still really nervous about going too far with Changjo. The furthest we'd been so far was heated kisses which led to the touching of skin. That was all. I was thankful that Changjo didn't seem to wanna progress further than that, I still needed to get use to it being us before our relationship went up to the next level, from being a couple to lovers.

As I looked at Changjo I noticed he'd fallen asleep, with his head back against the wall. His arms were still tight around me as earlier he'd pulled me so I was sat inbetween his legs and was lent back against his chest. I hadn't noticed him drift off, I was too stuck in with my own thoughts.

Even though me and Changjo were finally together as a couple and we spent so much time together since, I still noticed that Changjo wasn't quite the same. He wasn't as playful and funny as he use to be. I was guessing it was down to him feeling guilty about the whole Niel and CAP issue. I really wanted the issue fixed but I didn't know how.

If I told everyone then Changjo might end up being hated by everyone, me along with him as now that I had him I wouldn't be leaving his side. Ever since i'd met Changjo he'd been very close to friends and whenever there was an arguement he'd always be the first to apologise. He couldn't stand people hating him.

We use to have fights alot, most of them were down to me either being jealous about someone or my feelings getting the better of me. I'd usually end up taking my frustrations out on Changjo and we'd get into an arguement. I hated how I use to start on him but I could never contain my feelings, it was too hard. Even when it was me who'd caused the rift, Changjo still came back to apologise, despite never doing anything wrong.

He was really close with Niel and Chunji too. He and Niel would mess around alot, they had the same sense of humor. They always got a kick out of messing with each other, it was all in the name of fun of coarse. Chunji was like the mother of our group, always looking out for us. Changjo had always appreciated how Chunji took care of him.

At one point Changjo's family were having a money crisis and Chunji offered for Changjo to stay with him till his parents sorted things out. I would have let him stay with me but I only had a single mother and she worked enough already just to take care of me. Changjo always loved Chunji for it and always made sure to be good to him as a way of a thank you.

It must hurt Changjo so much to know that he was keeping something like this from them.

I really wanted to find a way to help him but the only way I could think of was to talk to CAP and ask him to leave Changjo alone. That way Changjo could slowly get over his guilt without CAP bugging him and he would get back to normal eventually. Maybe CAP would be nicer now that he was with Chunji and he'd start leaving Niel alone too and hopefully everything would go back to normal.

There was only one way to find out.

I checked to make sure Changjo was in a deep enough sleep that he'd not notice me looking in his bag. I needed to find his phone, hopefully he had CAP's phone number and i'd be able to get him to meet me. I needed to do it without Changjo knowing, I didn't want him worrying even more or feeling even worse. I could do it alone.

I leant over carefully so as not to wake him and grabbed his bag. He always kept his phone in the front pocket so I didn't need to look for it. I took it out and turned it on. I was welcomed with his background that never failed to make me smile.

 

~Flashback~

"3... 2....1"

"Okay now let me see" I made a grab for my best friends phone only for him to hold it out of my reach. "Aww it's such a good picture Ricky, I might use this one as my background" my eyes widened. "You can't use that one! I was making a horrible face!"

"I think it's rather cute, Yah i'm Ricky the lion grr!" he mimicked the expression i'd just made moments before, baring his perfect white teeth at me and furrowing his eyebrows. "I did not look like a lion!" I made another grab for the phone and he just held it away further. "Say please"

"I'm not saying please"

"Say please or i'm gonna put it as my background and every morning I will see Lovely Ricky the lion" he teased, sticking his tongue out. "Fine.. please Changjo delete the picture"

"Okay" he pressed around on his phone a few times. I breathed out a sigh of relief and got ready to take another picture. "Oh wait that's not the delete button"

"Changjo!"

"Awww Ricky the lion is my new phone background" he chuckled as he jumped up from his seat. "I'm gonna smash your phone!"

"You have to catch me first!" and there began the chase around Changjo's home.

I was gonna delete that picture if it was the last thing I did!

~End of Flashback~

 

Needless to say I failed in my attempts to chase Changjo down and delete the damn picture. It'd been Changjo's background since he took it a year ago. At first I was really annoyed that he decided to use it as his background, because my facial expression was so weird. He told me he liked it when I was derpy so he kept it.

After a while I got use to seeing it. It did kinda look funny and my expression was very much like a lion.

I scrolled throught Changjo's contacts and found CAP's number. I wasn't surprised it was on there, it seemed CAP called Changjo enough times due to his callers list showing lots of calls. It seemed CAP contacted Changjo outside of school too to get him to do stuff.

I didn't question it anymore and decided to send CAP the message. Hopefully he'd meet me, well Changjo. I wasn't gonna tell him it was me otherwise he probably wouldn't turn up.

To: CAP

Meet me on the roof after school

We need to talk.

- Changjo

I hoped he'd turn up.

I needed to put an end to this once and for all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OHAI GUYZZZ

Hope you liked this chapter

Not as interesting but it'll get more interesting soon enough