The Start of Something

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Ricky's POV

He was coming to my house now. Even though I was really disappointed and annoyed at him for all he'd been doing for the last month, I still couldn't get rid of the side of me that was hoplessly inlove with him. That side of me was excited to have him come over, It wanted this whole problem fixed so that we'd be together.

I myself wasn't sure what I wanted. No that was a lie,  I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted Changjo to be my boyfriend. I wanted to spend every day holding his hand, kissing his beautiful lips, holding each other, just being together. I wanted that more than anything in the world. But the disappointment was still stuck in the back of my mind.

What do I do? Give in to my heart?

I heard a knock on the downstairs door and I knew it was Changjo. It was quite late but my parents wouldn't mind Changjo coming over, Changjo was always over at my house anyway. This was like his second home.

Changjo would often stay for dinner or sleepover while his parents were away at work. My mother and father enjoyed having him here. I wonder if they'd still let him in if they knew we'd kissed earlier and there was a chance we'd be a couple soon. I wonder how they'd react to the idea of us being a couple anyway.

My parents didn't have a problem with same couples, they'd told me that since I was a kid. They'd welcome Changjo into the family with open arms. I still think they'd be a bit weirded out if they knew we'd be kissing and stuff under their roof. I don't think any parents like the idea of their ownly child doing things like this in their house.

I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up from the idea of doing stuff with Changjo. I'd never really thought of doing.. stuff with Changjo. The usual things that came along with being a couple. I'd never done it before so the idea of doing it with Changjo was brand new to me.

Had Changjo ever done it with anyone? Like I said before I'd never really seen Changjo affectionate with anyone so I don't think he's had any boyfriends or girlfriends. I'd feel really stupid if Changjo had done it before because then he'd think of me as really inexperienced.

My cheeks just got redder and redder at the thought. I was almost hesitant to go and open the door to let Changjo in. He wouldn't wanna do it tonight... right?

I opened the front door and Changjo grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. It took me a little bit by surprise but it didn't take me long to hug him back. He was so warm despite being so cold outside. He must have been freezing.

"I'm so happy you'd let me come here" I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes were red and puffy. He must have been crying like I was. Our eyes were pretty much identical right now.

I took Changjo's hand and led him into the house. I quickly watched him shut the door then I took him upstairs. I had to admit I was nervous. We were going up to my bedroom to talk over becoming a couple and I wasn't quite sure how it'd go. I turned to look at Changjo and he smiled. He didn't seem interested in that sort of stuff at the moment. If he was anything like me, he was probably more interested in keeping whatever relationship we could instead of thinking of the repercussions of a relationship.

When we were in my room Changjo closed the bedroom door behind him so we wouldn't be disturbed.

Here it goes, would we become a couple after this or not?

 

Chunji's POV

I should have known that L.Joe didn't like me that way. He'd never shown interest in me before, he seemed more interested in Niel if anything. Even Niel didn't stand a chance now, L.Joe wasn't gay. 

I wonder how Niel would take the news. He seemed to really like L.Joe and I was sure that when he returned to school that Niel was gonna ask him out.

The two days L.Joe wasn't in school, Niel was worrying alot and was being really quiet. It was a quiet few days anyway. There was no L.Joe, Changjo had disappeared and Ricky wasn't talking very much. It was really boring. It made me miss having L.Joe around.

Even if he didn't wanna date me I still wanted to be friends with him. Whether Niel would still wanna be his friend after finding out he's straight was another question. Niel probably would stay his friend, he liked to keep whatever friends he could make. It always made him feel safer.

I laid down on my bed and I felt disappointment wash over me. I was so excited before at the prospect of having L.Joe as a boyfriend. Now I felt really down.

I barely knew L.Joe so it was a little odd that i'd feel this bad about not dating him. There was just something about him that made me want to be around him all the time. Maybe we were better off friends. I'd get all the good stuff from L.Joe without having to worry about all the stuff that came along with being a couple.

I wasn't too bad at the couple stuff, I did have experience in it. There was just alot of trouble that came with it. Trying to keep each other happy, fulfilling each others needs, I really didn't need it. Well not for now anyway. I just wanted to focus on school and my friends.

Besides, I didn't like L.Joe that much. Yeah he was really good looking but what else about him was I attracted to? Nothing that I could really point out. If I had dated him it would have been a very pointless relationship. I would have needed to get to know him better first.

Maybe, in the future, we could grow together as friends, become closer. Then if I did still like him then maybe he could overcome his uality and we could be together. That was a long shot, chances of that were really slim.

I'd need an openly gay partner. Someone who I knew everything about and that I could trust to love me.

But if I did want a relationship I guess I knew the perfect guy to ask. Right?

 

Ricky's POV

"I'll tell Niel if that's what you want"

"Changjo you don't need to do that"

"Then tell me what you want and I'll do it" I looked to the younger boy who was sat on my bed. We'd been in silence for a good while and then Changjo started asking about ways to get me to forgive him. There was no point, I'd already forgiven him... I was just finding it hard to show it.

He got up and walked over. The fact that he'd gotten a little bit closer made my heart flutter with excitement.

"You're the last person I want to be mad at me Changhyun.. I love you" he was tugging at my heartstrings hard. Everytime he mentioned that he loved me caused my heart to beat fast and a smile to erupt on my face.

Changjo's soft hand cupped my flushing cheek and I felt myself melt under his gaze. It was scary how much Changjo could do to me just by being close by. 

My hands made their way onto Changjo's clothed chest and we shared a silent moment where we just stared into each others dark orbs. Changjo looked like he was studying me for any sign that I didn't want anything to do with him.

He must of found nothing because within a heartbeat his lips met mine in a sweet kiss. My heart pounded hard against my rib cage. Once again Changjo had me at his mercy with just a simple kiss.

Changjo had a very complex personality. Usually you'd see his silly, tempermental side but if you were lucky you'd see his sweet and cute side which I was very familiar with, it was one of my favourite things about Changjo. He was also very passionate, he cared so much for things that he loved. Music, Dancing, his friends, he'd give up anything for those things.

Was he passionate about me too?

His arms s around my waist and pulled me close against him. I embraced the closeness and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, pulling his downwards slightly so my face could be closer to his.

He kissed me with so much want and need that it took a while before we broke apart. When we did break away it was for literally a second before he pulled me back in for round too.

My cheeks were flushing alarmingly at the idea that Changjo wanted me this bad. I was so breathless and my mind was very fuzzy from the lack of oxygen, not that I complained. It seemed to just add to the moment.

I let my hand run up the back of his neck and up into his hair, my fingers gently entangling themselves in his black and red locks of hair. I felt as his tongue ran itself across my bottom lip causing a light breathy moan to escape my lips. In a swift movement Changjo's tongue found its way into my mouth.

I couldn't stop a quiet squeek come from my mouth at the surprise of Changjo's entrusion into my mouth. I felt him smirk against my lips but it must have egged him on as he allowed his tongue to explore every inch of my mouth, even rubbing itself against my own.

I was surprised with how expertly Changjo kissed me. He must have kissed someone before because he really seemed to know what he was doing.

I allowed my tongue to rub up against his own, causing a darker blush to rise onto my cheeks. Changjo always had a habit of bringing me out of my shell and trying stuff i'd never tried before. He made me confident enough to try and match his actions.

We had to break away again for another breath. Just as I was about to dive right back in Changjo put his finger against my lips to stop me. I looked at him and he had a grin on his face. Was he teasing me?

"Easy there Changhyun, we have plenty of time for more of this"

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to be my boyfriend Ricky"

I let a big smile grace my lips. He wanted the same relationship that I wanted.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend Changjo"

I saw Changjo grin before going in for round 3. I wasn't complaining.

What my boyfriend wants is what my boyfriend gets.

 

~~~~~~~
 

You know what, here is what i'd written.

The next chapter will start a brand new week so I think it'll be okay to just post this~

Starting from when this is posted too I will be posting 1 chapter every 2 days instead of everyday

That way I can hopefully write longer and better quality chapters for you all

BYE BYE~!