Yoo Changhyun

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Where the hell was Changjo?

He rushed off straight after class ended as he usually did. To tell the truth Changhyun was fed up with it, not that he'd show it. Changjo was his best friend and had been since they'd both started at this school last year. They hadn't been friends too long but as soon as they'd first met they clicked.

Changhyun was seated next to Changjo in his first lesson. It started off awkward but being the talkative guys they were they both quickly started talking. They had alot in common too. They both loved dancing and skateboarding. They weren't that good with school work and liked pulling pranks on people. They were like soul mates. Well, soul mates in Changhyun's eyes.

Changjo liked Changhyun alot. He always invited him to his house after school, hung out on the weekends and goofed off in class. Changjo was just being friendly but in Changhyun's eyes, he saw it as more. He really liked Changjo, more than a friend. He loved the way that whenever he talked Changjo would always listen. How he'd share lunch with Changhyun if he didn't have any. How he'd hold hands with him when they were talking. There were many things Changhyun loved about Changjo.

But lately Changjo was being very secretive. They barely spent lunch together. Whenever they did get time together at lunch he'd mess around with Niel and Chunji so Changhyun didn't really get a chance to get Changjo to himself. After school he was never at home. His mother would always tell Changhyun that Changjo was out with friends, which friends Changhyun didn't know. He always thought he, Niel and Chunji where his only friends. Not that he couldn't easily make friends. Changjo could make friends with anyone. He was amazing.

Sitting himself in the canteen Changhyun felt a pout grace his lips. It wasn't fair that he had to share his Jongie.

As if by magic, Changjo walked into the canteen. Changhyun looked at him and clearly he didn't look too happy. Changhyun barely ever saw Changjo look unhappy. The younger boy was always so cheery. He was the sort of person who could cheer someone up just by being around them. That was another thing Changhyun loved about Changjo.

As soon as he saw Changhyun, Changjo let his usual happy smile grace his lips. That same smile that made Changhyun's heart flutter.

"Hyung!"

Chunghyun smiled and waved happily. Changjo took a seat opposite to him. "Are you not eating today Hyung?"

Realizing he hadn't bought any food he shook his head. "Yah! Where did you go anyway?!" Chunghyun hit Changjo's arm, making the younger laugh. "Hyung no need to hit me, I just went to see a teacher to ask about something"

Changhyun knew he was lying, Changjo would rather fail his classes than ask any of his teachers for anything. "Oh" was all that the elder could say. He couldn't bring up his constant disappearances in the off chance Changjo would think he was being too nosey. He'd have to wait for some proper proof of what he was doing before he could confront him about it.

But how was he gonna find out?