My first kiss went a little like this~

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

L.Joe POV

Chunji had decided to help me pick up the groceries. He said it was an attempt to get me home faster so I could rest, I was hoping he wanted to spend time with me but I guess I was wrong. I didn't mind at all though, having the red head around made everything so much better.

I'd already guessed by now that I really liked Chunji, there was no denying it. So the fact Chunji was hanging around me made my brain and heart go into overdrive.

Any slight gaze from the red head and my heart would almost thump out of my chest. Whenever Chunji would touch me, however slight, my mind would go fuzzy and I wouldn't be able to think straight. I also happened to find out that Chunji is very touchy... so that didn't help.

Like right now he held onto my hand as he pointed at stuff as we walked through the store. I found it incredibly cute how excited Chunji would get at the little things. I had to physically pull him away from looking at a pair of fluffy bunny ears that he thought were cute. I wish i'd brought them for him, he'd have looked incredibly cute with them on.

I still couldn't get rid of the curious feeling in my head. Even though Chunji said he didn't wanna kiss CAP, I was curious as to why they kissed in the first place. CAP could have forced himself on Chunji but from the look of them when they kissed it didn't look forced. I started feeling sick again while I thought about it. I knew now that I definitely was jealous.

Chunji was an amazing, kind and gorgeous person while CAP was a horrible, arrogant jerk and he wasn't worthy of Chunji's attention.

A poke in the side of my head brought me right back to reality. It was a painful poke too. I turned to the gorgeous red head to my left and he was laughing at me. I glared at him while rubbing the spot where he'd poked me.

"That hurt!" He just laughed even harder. "What were you thinking so hard about huh?" he grinned as he continued to walk, swinging our held hands as he did. I thought now would be a great time to ask about CAP. Chunji seemed like he was in a great mood and he'd probably tell me.

"Chunji... Why did you kiss CAP? I mean if you didn't want to"

Chunji stopped walking and pulled me to stop too. From the look on his face he didn't seem like he was mad with my question, but his grin did disappear. He sighed and let go of my hand. I already missed the feel on his hand on mine.

"Well... CAP said he liked me" I nodded.

I already knew that, he'd already told me to back off in less than an hour of meeting him. "I guess I sorta felt flattered" he blushed a little bit and bit his lip. "It's been a while since someone confessed to me"

I couldn't help but smile, he was so cute when he was flustered.

"It was a little odd that it came from CAP but still... he seemed to really have meant it"

"Well you are extremely gorgeous" I couldn't believe I actually said that out loud. Though I didn't regret it after the cutest giggle escaped his beautiful lips. His grin came back onto his face and I felt my heart flutter.

"Do you really mean that L.Joe?"

"Of coarse I mean it. You're the best looking guy I've ever met" Honesty was taking over. Whenever I looked at Chunji, I felt like spilling everything out. The only trouble right now was that what I wanted to spill out was feelings towards him.

"L.Joe your making me blush" he put his hands on his cheeks for enthesis and he giggled again. I smiled and took his hand in mine, the flutter appearing again in my chest.

"You're such a drama queen Chanhee" I laughed as he pouted those beautiful lips of his. "Yah don't be so mean!"

"I'm not being mean, It's the truth.. well... you're more of a princess than a queen"

"Why does everyone keep saying that? First CAP now you" he continued to pout. How I wanted to kiss those pretty pink lips of his. I bet they were so soft, I really wanted to feel them against my own.

"If you keep pouting then i'll have to do something about it"

"What could you possibly do to me?"

"This" I pulled Chunji's hand so that he'd come closer and I captured his lush lips with my own. He didn't freak out and he didn't pull away... but he didn't kiss back.

 

Ricky's POV

I don't know how it happened, i'm not even sure I cared but I found myself sitting on Changjo's couch, pulled close to Changjo's firm frame, our lips caught up in a soft passionate kiss. My heart was ablaze with feelings and my cheeks burned with the heat that had risen onto my face. Our bodies were so close that I could almost feel Changjo's heartbeat against my chest.

Changjo's arms were firmly wrapped around my waist, pulling me as close as possible not allowing any space between us. I'd never seen this side of Changjo before. I'd never really seen him kiss anyone or hold anyone so close. It made me feel very special, so wanted, from the one person I cared for the most in the world.

I never loved anyone as much as I love Choi Jonghyun.

Our lips soon parted and I let my eyelids flutter back open to meet the face of my best friend. He didn't let go and he didn't look shocked or sorry. He just smiled that same gorgeous smile that he always had and my heartbeat began to quicken up. So he meant this.

Changjo rested his hand against the back of my neck and brung my head towards his so that his forehead could rest against mine. We were both left breathless after our kiss that it took us a moment to even think about talking. Changjo spoke first, with the words I was longing to hear from his mouth.

"I love you Yoo Changhyun" 

I couldn't control the emotions that were filling up inside me right now. I wanted to cry and laugh and shout, I wanted to do it all. I was so happy to hear those words.

"I love you too Choi Jonghyun, I always have" Changjo's smile widened and he pulled me in for another kiss. This time it was much sweeter, less hungry. It made me feel so warm inside knowing that this kiss was shared between two people who loved each other. This moment was so perfect, I never wanted it to end.

Unfortunately Changjo pulled away to look at me. We knew we had talking to do, explain what had happened in the past few days. I was still eager to know what had been going on with Changjo, to know what had made him get so mad that he almost ruined our friendship over it. Many questions were buzzing in my head but I didn't want to ask them incase they'd mess everything up.

I'd only just got my Jongie, I didn't want him taken away from me already.

"I've been so stupid Ricky... the way i've been acting these past few weeks, towards our friends, to my family and most importantly you" I nodded, I wanted him to continue so I didn't interupt him. "I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like this... I just wanted the attention from him, I didn't expect all of this to come out of it"

"Attention? from who?" Who did he need attention from? was there someone else? maybe it was L.Joe. Was L.Joe bullying Changjo or causing him to act this way. It only put more questions in my head.

"Bang Minsoo.." the most popular guy in school and Chunji's ex best friend, what did he have to do with Changjo? "... I admired him so much that I was willing to do stuff for him to be his friend. It all went too far, so far as to hurt one of our friends. I didn't want to do it Ricky, honestly I didn't"

I was even more confused now. Changjo admired Minsoo? he wanted to be his friend and he hurt one of our friends? I didn't get any of it. I'd never seen Minsoo or Changjo talk, let alone know about Changjo admiring and doing stuff for the guy. Chunji would have been hurt to know Changjo was talking to him behind his back.

"Who did you hurt Changjo?" he bit his lip, clearly he was nervous about saying who. "CAP kept wanting me to prank Niel, I told him no but he wouldn't hear it"

Changjo was the one behind all the pranks that were pulled on Niel? I couldn't believe it, my best friend was doing this to my other friend behind my back and he didn't say anything or show any sign.

I felt myself pulling away from Changjo. I didn't want to be close to him right now. Niel was the sweetest guy I knew, why would Changjo want to do these things to him?

"Why would you hurt Niel? He's your friend Changjo!" I saw Changjo flinch at my raised voice. The younger boy had never really seen me raise my voice to him, I never had to. "Do you know how sad Niel has been lately?! All because of you!"

The amount of hurt on Changjo's face was heartbreaking to see, I wanted to shut up and hug him. Apologise for shouting at him but I couldn't. I was in disbelief that he'd do something like this to our friend.

"I was there cleaning the crap off of Niel after that flour and water prank you played on him! He was absolutely distraught!" From the look on Changjo's face I felt like I was throwing knifes at him. His face showing more and more sadness the more I shouted at him. I couldn't help it, I was fuming.

Me and Chunji spent hours and hours cheering Niel up after all the pranks. Even Changjo tried to cheer him up but little did we know, he was the one behind them all. It was disgusting.

I pulled myself out of Changjo's, now pretty loose, grip and stood up. My heart longed to be back in his arms the minute we'd seperated but my mind was so angry that it overrid my mind.

Changjo's hands reached up to grab me back but I just swatted his hands away. I couldn't be near him. He disgusted me so much.

 "Ricky.. Changhyun, don't be like this. I'm sorry I didn't want to do it" he rose up from his seat hoping to stop me leaving. It didn't work.

"Choi Jonghyun you disgust me... I can't bare to look at you" I turned away and headed for the door. As I turned I felt Changjo's arms snake around my waist, pulling my back to his chest. My heart quickened as the closeness came back but I ignored it. I ripped myself away from Changjo and left the house. Without noticing tears started falling down my cheeks.

I had everything I wanted and within seconds I pulled myself away from it.

It wasn't suppose to be like this. It was suppose to be perfect.

Jonghyun was suppose to be mine.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Sorry for the short Chapter guys but I'm not feeling too good

I have a massive headache and trying to write does not help

As a sorry, as soon as this chapter is out i'll start writing the new chapter

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

BYE!