And Twist

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

L.Joe's POV

Before I could even think, I ran away. He wouldn't kiss back which meant it was a mistake. I should have known Chunji didn't like me in that way, he didn't show any signs of liking me. I was stupid to think that he did.

What was I thinking? I didn't even like guys, why would I kiss him?

If I looked at Chunji's face he was probably horrified that I was even that close to him. Chunji deserved way more than me. He deserved a prince who'd care for him, would treat him like royalty and like he was the center of his world. Not a straight guy with a stupid crush.

I knew it was better to just leave, that way I wouldn't cause anymore trouble. I even forgot my mothers groceries and she was probably gonna be mad with me... maybe i'd be able to go to a corner shop and pick up some stuff. That'd keep her off my back for a little while. I might be able to go grocery shopping tomorrow, when I know Chunji wouldn't be there.

I felt bad that I ran away but if I stayed I'd probably mess everything up more. I wanted to keep any chance of a friendship with Chunji.

My lips were still tingling from the feel of Chunji's lips on mine. They were so soft, just like I knew they would be. If I had stayed and he had kissed back I had no idea what would have happened. Whether i'd continue to kiss him, whether i'd be able to hold him, touch him. Would we stop? would we go back to my place or his place? Would he spend the rest of our days as a couple?

Was I willing to turn gay for Chunji?

 

Chunji's POV

I let the cold water run down my face as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. My cheeks were still a very dark shade of pink and the feel of L.Joe's lips on mine still lingering.

My heart was buzzing and my mind was still whirling. The gorgeous small blonde had kissed me in the middle of the store, catching me completely off guard.

Before I could even get my mind around what was happening, he'd ran off. Leaving me alone with all his groceries that he was suppose to be picking up for his mother. It was a complete waste, he'd spent all morning getting them and now he'd left without them.

Maybe I could take the groceries to his house, then he wouldn't be in trouble with his mother. I'd be able to see him again and hopefully find out why he'd kissed me.

Just remembering the kiss made butterflies go crazy in my stomach. I closed my eyes and leaned against the sink. How did I feel about this, about L.Joe?

I already knew that I found him attractive but I didn't think I liked him that way. Niel was the one who liked L.Joe. But then again, If I didn't like L.Joe that way, why was I reacting this way?

That time before when L.Joe was messing around with Niel... was I jealous because of L.Joe? not Niel?

I felt heat rush up to my face as I realized it. I was jealous of Niel for getting L.Joe's attention. This wasn't good, Niel liked L.Joe first therefore he should be the one who should think of dating L.Joe.

Whoa I wanted to date L.Joe?

I didn't even know if he liked me, yeah he kissed me but it could have been a mistake. No, how could someone kissing someone else be a mistake? He didn't accidently kiss me. The only other way that it could have been a mistake was if he had feelings about me that wanted him to kiss me.

That meant he must like me right?

I suddenly felt so excited at the prospect of L.Joe liking me. I'd never really thought about it before. L.Joe was good looking, he didn't seem to be the type to hurt me and he was really sweet... he seemed perfect.

I should go see him!

 

L.Joe's POV

"I can't believe you forgot the groceries, you're memory isn't bad Byunghun" my mother continued on and on. "It's not too hard to remember, I gave you the shopping list and money for gods sake!" I just stood listening to her moan at me. "I guess i'll have to do it all by myself tomorrow!"

Okay maybe it wasn't such a good idea to run off without the groceries. She'd been on at me the minute she saw me walk in empty handed. I originally thought I was only doing the shopping to get out of the house, didn't realize it was for her too.

To save myself from anymore ranting I decided to just go upstairs to my bedroom. Should get my homework done and ready for monday. It was bad enough that I only came into school 3 days of my first week let alone not doing my homework too. I'd probably end up getting kicked out if I didn't do it.

I shut myself in my room and sat at my desk. I took out my earphones and put my favourite playlist on before setting down to work. It was simple enough stuff, Algebra, multiplications. I'd be done in about an hour. After taking a minute or two to get into the music I put pen to paper and started writing.

I was so focused in completing my homework that I didn't hear the sound of the front door downstairs being opened. I just continued to write, even turning my music up a little to completely immerse myself in it.

After a little while of doing homework I felt my stomach groan. I hadn't really eaten at all today and I was starving. It'd be a few more hours before dinner so I thought maybe I could get a snack. I couldn't work if my stomach was gonna keep growling at me.

I took my earphones out, stopped the music and left my bedroom. Maybe I could get away with making some ramen and not having dinner. My mother probably wouldn't be too happy about that. She always made a big deal about dinner. She'd probably still cook up a big meal tonight even though my father was stuck at work until late so he wouldn't be joining us.

I'd just have to ask her about the ramen.

"Can I make ramen, i'm starving" I said as soon as I opened the kitchen door. I was a little shocked to see the same red head from earlier helping my mom with some groceries. Did Chunji really come all the way here to drop off the groceries i'd collected earlier?

Our eyes met and he grinned. He wasn't mad?

"Look who happened to drop by with the shopping you'd forgotten Byunghun, isn't he considerate?" my mother smiled and Chunji's grin beamed, obviously proud of himself. I wanted to laugh but I had alot of questions in my mind. One being, why had Chunji come?

"I hope you didn't mind L.Joe but I thought your mother would really appreciate these groceries" he stuck his tongue out teasingly. I narrowed my eyes at him and went over. "You were alot of help dear" mother petted Chunji on the shoulder then continued to put away the shopping.

Chunji watched my mom for a second then looked at me. "I'm sorry about earlier"

"Can we talk about this later? now isn't the best time" Chunji's smile faltered. "So how do you know our Byunghun?" asked my mom as she took a seat at the kitchen table. Chunji turned his attention to her and did his trademark grin as usual. "We're friends in school"

"He's made friends already?" she asked, she almost sounded shocked. As if I couldn't make friends if I wanted. Aish

"Yeah, theres me, Ahn Daniel, Yoo Changhyun and Choi Jonghyun. We're all his friends"

"That's really nice to hear" she looked at me and smiled. What they didn't know was that me and Changjo weren't on good terms right now. I don't think we ever will be.

"How's he doing in class? me and-"

"Mom can we not interrogate him" she sighed with a smile on her face. "That's our Byunghun, never lets us meet his friends" Chunji laughed and looked at me. "Is that so?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed his arm. "You should get going Chunji, I don't want you being late for anything"

"I haven-"

"Chunji's always so busy" I cut in before pulling him out of the kitchen. "Yah L.Joe don't pull!"

I stopped him infront of the door. "You didn't need to come here Chunji"

"I wanted to come here... about earlier"

"I'm sorry Chunji, it shouldn't have happened" I saw the smile on his face completely disappear. I didn't think much of it, it must be because of the change in conversation.

"It was suppose to be a joke to stop you pouting.... besides... I like girls... not guys" he stayed quiet for a little while, it was very concerning. But then a smile came onto his face. I was almost worried for a second.

"I wasn't gonna talk about that" he paused and looked around for a second before continuing. "I was just gonna talk about the groceries thats all" 

His smile almost looked... fake

"But you have them now so I should get going... i'll see you at school monday" he smiled one last time before walking out.

When he left I stood there for a little while. That conversation went... very odd. I told Chunji that I wasn't gay, I really wasn't lying but I knew I still did like him but I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. I really didn't want him to think I was a weird stalker.

What wasn't right was how he acted about it. He had a really odd smile on his face. It looked really forced and fake...

Did I make a mistake?

 

Ricky's POV

My thumb hovered over the call button on my phone. I wanted to call Changjo so bad. I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted him to hold me, I wanted to feel his strong protective arms around me. The whole time I'd been home I couldn't get him out of my mind.

He said he loved me and he kissed me with so much passion. I had everything I wished for and I threw it all away in a matter of seconds.

I couldn't stop crying and my eyes were now hurting and I was really tired but I couldn't sleep. All I could do was think of him. Our kiss replaying over and over in my mind. Him telling me he loved me playing in the background.

Anything good I did think about came with something bad. Images of Niel covered in flour and CAP's arrogant face kept flashing in my head. Why did it have to be CAP that he admired? CAP was a horrible person and he didn't deserve the respect of Changjo.

There must have been more to it. What reason would Changjo need to do stuff for CAP for? ... was he blackmailing him about something? Did he threaten him? what was it?

Maybe if I called Changjo i'd be able to find out then maybe i'd be able to forgive him and we'd be together again.

Just maybe.

I pressed the call button on the phone and held it to my ear. The dial tone barely had a chance to sound before I heard Changjo's voice on the other end.

"Ricky?!" he sounded really desperate and it made me feel bad. Should I have yelled at him?

"Yeah Changjo it's me"

"Ricky i'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done it, I know that but I can't take it back. I just don't want you being mad at me, I can't stand you being mad at me of all people... I love you"

My heart thumped. There were those words again. I wanted to give in right now but I couldn't, I had to find out why. I needed a reason.

"Why did you do it Changjo? what made you wanna hurt Niel?"

"I didn't want to hurt Niel! CAP made me do it as payback for Niel taking away Chunji for him" But that still didn't answer why he did it. That just told me why CAP wanted him to do it.

"But why? Why not just walk away? You could have told CAP no"

"I couldn't! He... he knew I liked you and used it to his advantage" Wait me? "He said he'd get you if I didn't do it. I didn't want him to do to you what he did to Niel... I couldn't bare that"

Changjo did that... to protect me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~

This Chapter is a little short and I feel boring

I'm sorry

I'm really tired and my eyes are hurting so I couldn't concentrate

I promise there is ALOT of interesting stuff coming up in later chapters

You'll love it :)