Why him?!

Into the arms of another {DISCONTINUED}

Ricky's POV

There we were, hand in hand as we walked into the school. It was something i'd wished to do with Changjo from the minute I fell for him. I wanted to be able to show off to everyone that he was mine and now was the time.

I couldn't really care less if no one was looking, as long as if someone did see, they'd know. Choi Jonghyun was my boyfriend and I wanted everyone to know about it. Starting with our closest friends.

Changjo had spent the rest of the weekend at my house and we hugged and kissed deep into the night and spent the rest of the day out together. I'd never been so happy before in my life and even Changjo seemed really happy. The fact he was back to normal was good but the fact he was happier than normal made it so much better. I wanted us to be together for as long as possible.

"Hyung~" I turned to my gorgeous boyfriend and he had his amazingly attractive grin on his face. I could feel myself swooning. "Do you think the others will be okay with us?"

I'd originally thought of that question before. Chunji had the occasional boyfriend that hung around and Niel seemed okay with it. If our boyfriends were each other then they'd be extra okay with it wouldn't they?

"I don't see why not, they love us so they'd probably love us together too"  he nodded in understanding. We did have great friends.

"Hey Changjo?"

"Hm?"

"You need to tell CAP it's over today" his smile disappeared at the mention of the senior. We'd come to the conclusion that we'd not tell Niel about Changjo's pranks as long as Changjo told CAP that he wanted nothing to do with him. He agreed but I knew he was nervous about it. CAP wasn't the easiest person to say no too.

"I know I know"

The same night we also talked about other problems that Changjo had been dealing with. He told me about L.Joe and how he shouted at him just because he was curious. I really felt sorry for L.Joe, he wanted to be Changjo's friend but instead he shouted at him. Maybe Changjo was the reason he hadn't been in school. I hoped Changjo would be able to fix things with him.

L.Joe seemed like a really nice guy and it'd be a shame if he stopped being our friend. I still had yet to get to know him.

Changjo pulled me to a stop and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I held in a giggle and the taller boy rested his chin against my shoulder. "Why couldn't we have just stayed at your house?" he whined hiding his face in the crook of my neck. He could be so childish sometimes.

"Because school is important and we'll get in trouble if we don't go" I put my hands onto of his hands that currently resided on my waist. I suppose we'd spent way too much time together yesterday so it probably annoyed Changjo to suddenly lose all the private time. But it couldn't be helped.

"Lets just go back home Changhyun-ah"

I turned around to face the taller boy, holding his hands in mine as his gaze fell on me. "We can do stuff after school you know"

"I know but I wanna do stuff now~" he continued to whine. 

"What... stuff?" I turned to see our red head friend looking slightly confused at the holding of our hands. Niel behind him seemed a little confused too. I saw Changjo grin from the corner of my eye, he was clearly happy to be able to get it in the open.

"Are you both... together?" Niel asked pointing at the held hands. Realization must have appeared in Chunji's mind as he suddenly grinned and started bouncing on his heels. "Are you dating?!"

It was funny to see Chunji so happy about it. He was one of the ones we were most worried about telling. Chunji was like the mother of our group and was very protective, especially when it came to Niel. I remember once when Chunji punched a guy in the face for looking at me wrong. I still have no idea what the guy was looking at me for but Chunji clearly noticed and punched him.

Me and Changjo shared a look before nodding. Suddenly Chunji and Niel were on us and hugging us. They must have been really happy about it.

"It's about time you both went out, Ricky's looked like a lovesick puppy these last few weeks" Changjo looked at Chunji surprised before turning to me. I flushed and quickly changed the subject.

"Now it's just you and Niel hyung who need to find love"

"Actually... I'm dating someone" suddenly all eyes were on Chunji who'd quickly backed away. "You're dating?!"

"Who?!" he flushed and looked away. "I'm not gonna say"

Who could Chunji possibly be dating? He hadn't really been around any guys in a long while. 

"You gotta tell us Hyung" Changjo slung an arm over my shoulders and stared at his smaller hyung. "I really don't wanna say..." 

"Is it L.Joe hyung?" Niel cut in looking at Chunji questionably. Chunji just looked at him and blinked "Of coarse it isn't L.Joe, we barely know each other" there was an emotion on Chunji's face that I couldn't quite make out, It seemed like disappointment. Did something happen with L.Joe?

"Then who is it? tell us!"

Chunji sighed and folded his arms "CAP, I'm dating CAP"

"Your dating CAP?" we all turned and L.Joe was standing there. He didn't have the most pleased look on his face. There was definitely something going on between them two.

 

~*~*~*~

 

L.Joe's POV

Just as he said that I felt my heart rip in two and burn into nothing but ash. The gorgeous red head was now the boyfriend of the most arrogant, annoying guy in the whole school.

Why him of all people?!

"L.Joe I didn't see you there" I saw Chunji bite his lip, was intending not to tell me? "Forget L.Joe! Why the hell are you dating that ?!"

I saw Ricky take Changjo's hand to calm him down. I'm glad I wasn't the only one upset by this. "I know you guys don't like him but he says he likes me... so I thought i'd give it a shot"

"You're crazy!" said Changjo furious before storming off. Within seconds Ricky was on his tail. Clearly neither of them were happy about it.

Me and Chunji must have had the same thought as we turned our attention to the youngest left in our group, Niel.

He was staring at the ground, obviously upset about it too. "Niel i'm really sorry I jus-"

"Don't you remember what he's done to me Hyung?!" shouted my big lipped dongseung. It was a surprise hearing Niel raise his voice in anger and not in his usual excited voice. He clenched his fists and was shaking slightly. If I didn't know any better, i'd say he was holding in tears.

It was understandable. CAP made Niel's life a living hell and here was his best friend telling him they were dating. Chunji was the one person he could count on to be on his side against CAP and to help him out.

"I know what he's done and i'll be able to stop him now won't I?" he made to take Niel's hand but he pulled it away quickly. "Niel please don't act like this"

"You're suppose to be my friend!"

"I am!"

"No you're not!" and Niel stormed off too. I wondered if Chunji was gonna go after him but he didn't, he just stood there. He then turned and looked at me. "L.Joe..."

I shook my head and went to go after Niel. Chunji grabbed my hand and stopped me from leaving. "L.Joe please"

"You're on your own" I pulled my hand away from his and walked off after Niel leaving Chunji alone.

I didn't want to leave him but knowing how much Niel was probably hurting right now I knew he'd need someone. With Changjo and Ricky gone and Chunji being the person he was mad at, it left only me to go after him. 

Why Chunji decided to date CAP was still going around in my head. How low did he have to be to turn to him. He could have chose any other person, why him?

The idea that CAP would be the person who got to hold Chunji, touch him, be intimate with him was sickening. I didn't want him touching Chunji. Not my Chunji.

My jealousy almost got the better of me but seeing the younger crying brunette sitting on the floor in the hallway was enough to push my jealousy aside. I didn't want to see Niel crying. He should never have to cry, especially because of a guy like CAP.

I sat down beside Niel and put my arm over his shoulder, hoping to give him a little bit of comfort. He leaned into me and clutched my shirt as he cried. I was a little surprised but I didn't show it, I wanted Niel to calm down and if clinging to me was what it took then let it be.

I gently put his hand on his head and held him as he cried. It was heartbreaking to see such a happy person like Niel cry. I could see why Chunji took care of him so much, Niel was the sort of person you wanted to protect, so then you didn't need to see him cry like this.

It took Niel a while to calm down but eventually his crying turned into quiet sniffing. I his head gently until he was feeling better. We sat in silence for a good few minutes, I didn't mind.

Niel eventually sat up and wiped the tears off his face. I smiled reassuringly and he showed a small smile back. I wiped his wet hair from his face and took his hand to give a reassuring squeeze.

"Feeling better?" he nodded but I didn't quite believe him. It'd take him a while to fix things with Chunji but I think everything will be okay between them eventually.

"Thank you L.Joe" he sniffed and smiled. "Don't mention it, what are friends for?" he looked like he was thinking something over in his head and it was a little confusing to me but I pushed it away.

It was then that I noticed we were still pretty close and we were holding hands. Niel was noticing this too as he was looking at our hands. I thought maybe he didn't like it so I went to take it away but he kept hold of it. We looked at each other.

I didn't know why it happened but the next minute Niel kissed me. I was really taken aback by it but despite the shock, I didn't pull away.

Why didn't I pull away?

 

Ricky's POV

 I found Changjo up on the school roof brooding against the railing. This was always Changjo's favourite spot in the school. I could understand why, Changjo's temper would get the better of him alot so the roof was the perfect spot to get some much needed fresh air without leaving the school and getting into trouble.

I liked coming up here too with him. I loved how quiet it was and it was a great place to be alone with Changjo without other people butting in. I always loved our alone times. I was just hoping that this time Changjo wasn't too angry.

"Changjo?"

"Why CAP Ricky? why did it have to be CAP of all people?" he sounded pretty calm compared to his usual angry self. I was thankful for that, It meant it'd be alot easier to get him calmed down.

"I don't know Changjo... you have to remember they were best friends"

"I know that but... he's the worst guy he could get with" he turned to me and leant against the railing. "Chunji doesn't know what he was doing with you did he?"

"Maybe I should tell him about everything" he wondered tilting his head back to look up at the sky. I was drawn towards him, our new love still burned inside me and any chance of us being close I was willing to take it.

"If you tell him then Niel will find out what you've been doing... You don't want that"

"I don't want him dating CAP either!"

"I know..." I heard him sigh before holding his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me into a tight embrace. His warmth warmed me up which was nice seeing as today wasn't the warmest of days. It was dark in the sky and wind blew ferociously causing the air to be really cold. There was no warmth up here on the roof so I was greatful to be in Changjo's arms against his warm body.

"We'll try and figure something out Changjo, don't you worry" He simply nodded and kissed the top of my head gently. What we were gonna do I had no idea but all I knew was that we needed to break CAP and Chunji up before things got too serious,

I looked up at him and he didn't hesitate to plant a soft sweet kiss onto my lips. A light smile made its way onto my face and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"After the amount of times we've kissed already you still blush?"

"Yah shut up!" I gently hit his chest and he laughed. "The blush isn't as dark as before though, I wonder what i'd have to do to get you to blush darker"

"You're such a ert!"

"Yeah but you still love me"

"I suppose so" I leant forward and gave him my own sweet kiss. Even though we spent the weekend kissing I still enjoyed it, every kiss meant something new to us. There was our first kiss, our boyfriend kiss, the deep kiss and the over the top kiss that Changjo tended to do when we'd got too caught up with each other.

I was looking forward to our future kisses and what else would come next.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay I finished this chapter early so here you go xD

Hope you all enjoy~!!