Ultimate Failure

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

" OKAY!! Step 1, be a gentleman " 

 

Ruki and Reita was at the school's rooftop, for recess. Their "lessons" were beginning. Reita, the forced-to-be-there guy couldn't take anymore of Ruki's blabbering. 

 

[HOW DID I GET STUCK WITH THIS MIDGET] he thought. Everytime he tried to slip out of the so-called lessons, Ruki counter-attacks Reita's every single move. In the end, the noseless play boy gave up and stayed instead. But of course, it's not like he was listening to Ruki. 

 

" OY REITA!! Were you even listening to everything I just said?! " the shorter one said as he stopped walking around the chilly rooftop and paused to reprimand the elder. 

 

" "REITA" ?! Aren't you a little rude, chibi? You should call me with a "-senpai" you know? you little . "

Reita scratched the back of his neck annoyingly. 

 

" According to my attitude, do you think I'll call you something like "Reita-senpai" ? Hah. That's a fun joke. " Ruki said sarcastically as he crouched down and looked at Reita who was sitting and leaning on the wall by the door. 

Reita didn't say anything anymore. He was busy stuffing sushi on his mouth and giving Ruki mean little glares and making a face. 

 

" As I said, be a gentleman. As a gentleman, of course, you shouldn't be rude to women. Treat them nicely and equally. Never give false hope and don't ually harass them " 

 

" "UALLY HARASS" ?! OY. What r u sayin' ?! Se-ually harass. I'm not that kind of person, okay ?!!! " Reita almost choked on his lunch because of what the ruthless chibi said. 

 

" Not that kind of person? Heh. Says the guy who covers his nose, is that like a thing for you so that you won't get arrested when you commit crimes and ty stuff like that? Oh,obviously you have a stash of S&M mags under your be- " 

 

" SHUT UPPPPP!!! " [I don't have S&M, idiot. I have normal ero-mags and dvd's]

 

" Anyways, since you're all high and mighty with women, why don't we do a practical test? " 

 

" HEH. You're on. If I manage to deal with this. I'm not gonna have to dp anything with you anymore, got it? " Reita said, smirking

 

" Deal. " 

 

 

**************

 

" You see that girl? That's Ichirou Maya-san, half British and half Japanese. A beauty, ain't she? Try helping her carry that heavy bag and start a FRIENDLY conversation, not a FLIRTY one. "

 

Ruki said as he pointed to a petite girl with long, dark brown hair with a hint of Japanese heritage. Reita and him were behind a wall, looking at other students who were passing by. Practically like stalkers somehow.

 

" Yeahyeah. I'm on it, you're lookin' at the PRO here, chibiiii! (-.-). " [Stupid chibi, looking down on me] 

 

Reita walked calmy towards the cute girl. 

 

" Maya-chan~ (^-^) Can i help you in carrying your bag? Looks heavy.. " Reita said, smiling happily to the girl.

 

" Eh..? R-Reita-senpai (>////<)! Thank you " the girl shyly thanked Reita as she handed him her bag.

 

[Ahh~ She looks like a fan of mine >:D] he thought.

 

" Ne, Maya-chan, you're really cute.! " Reita said, flirting with the female. 

 

" Ah.. thanks. Reita-senpai ! " the sweet girl called out the elders name as she hurriedly grabbed a small piece of paper and a pen then wrote something on it. 

When she was done, she gave it to Reita shyly and then smiled after.

 

" Reita-san! :"> Call me!! ---> XXX-XXXXX " 

 

" Sure thing ;) " Reita finished reading the note and winked at the girl. 

 

The both of them walked together and had a... friendly-flirty little chat. 

 

[ DAYUMM. Her s are huge >:"D ] Reita said, staring at Maya from head to toe. But mostly the chest-area. 

 

" U-Uhm.. Reita-senpai... :") ? " Maya shyly smiled as she saw Reita looking at her you-know-whats.

" S-Sorry, I..... will go now, take care!! " Reita took off and ran to find Ruki. 

[ MY GOOODDDDNESS. Why did I just run? -.-" ]

 

 

" You are one heck of a failure, and you call yourself a pro in women? You're making me laugh. " 

 

" (-.-") I GIVE UP. "

 

And the sarcastic voice of the high and mighty Ruki-sensei was heard..