Spinning Round and Round~

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

" That's right, Reita. Aren't you gonna help me?" 

Ruki asked Reita who was busy in his own world, not looking at the other. 

 

 

" W-What should I say? That stare, it FREAKS THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUTTA ME. " Reita nervously thought, thinking about what he should reply.

 

Uruha looked at Reita and playfully smirked. " Well, this is gonna be good. " he thought mischieviously. " I wonder what his answer is~ " Uruha playfully thought, still looking at Reita and waiting for his reply.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

" NO. "

 

Reita rudely said, as a small drop of sweat slowly went down the side of his head.  

 

" How rude.. " Ruki loudly sighed, dissappointed. He already finished picking up his things by the time Reita replied. He got back to his seat and continued listening to the teacher's lesson, like a good,smart student, without looking at Reita one bit. 

 

" Does he really like me? or was he only joking? GAHHHHHHHH. This is freaking.me.out. I thought that I wouldn't be able to see him again, but LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE. WHAT KIND OF BULL IS THIS?! " Reita was thinking about the incident over and over and over again, making him distracted and not listen to the lesson. 

 

" ---ki-san.. SUZUKI-SAN. " the teacher loudly said. 

 

" Hn. WHA-WHAT? " Reita said, surprised hearing his teacher pronounce his name correctly. WELL THAT WAS RARE.

 

" Again~ You're not listening. " the teacher said, scratching his head as he reprimanded him.

 

" S-Sorry... " 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" So, Ruki. How's first day being a 2nd Year? " Kai *long time no see!  xD* asked his close friend Ruki, as they went home together. 

 

" Completely absolutely ed up. First, I got into a class where the person who hates me the most is in, Second of all, that person doesn't want to see me and Third of all, I SEE MANY PEOPLE FANTASIZING OVER THAT PERSON, which makes me want to grab their slimy little eyeballs out of their sockets so that they won't be able to in' look at him anymore. " Ruki angrily pouted, as he tightened his grip at the juice box he was holding, letting out little squirts of orange juice. 

 

" Ehh.. That's sad. " Kai said in a kind of "uninterested-tone", looking up the sky, instead of looking at Ruki whom he was talking to. 

 

" ARE YOU REALLY FEELING SORRY FOR ME? "

 

" THE HECK? How do you think I should reply to a person who wants to grab freakin' eyeballs out of their sockets?! "

 

" I-I-I DON'T KNOW, YOU SHOULD ATLEAST FEEL SORRY FOR ME!! " 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" Soooo, how's first day in class with your lovely Ruru-san? " Aoi said [over a phone call], teasing Reita once he found out about Ruki liking Reita and the fact that he [Ruki] transferred classrooms. 

 

" Shut up, old man. And he's not my "Ruru-san" and . " Reita cursed out loud as if he's mad at the whole world. 

 

" Watch your in' words, brat! " Aoi said loudly which made Reita's ears hurt real bad. 

 

" Watch your in' tone, grandpa!! " Reita shouted twice the volume Aoi used, putting the phone on his other ear and carefully touching the one that's irritated. 

 

After a few minutes, the little "friendly conversation" has finally come to an end. 

 

" Yeayea, I'll go now, okay? I have a visitor. " Aoi said whe he heard his doorbell rang just a spli second ago. 

 

" Okay, whatever, Bye. " Before he even dropped the telephone, he heard a familiar voice on the other line. 

 

"Hi, Aoi-san!" 

* BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

 

" E-Eh..? Was that Ruki? It really is.. that voice, is his! He's...with..AOI ? H-he's at the old man's house? " Reita's eyes widened and his jaw almost dropped just thinking about dirty images between the two. 

 

It's as if he suddenly got out of a trance : " HUH. W-Why am I even worried? " Reita paused and continued with a short awkward laugh " --- HAHA, I-It's nothing.. I'm thinking too much. " he told himself nervously and tugged his hair back, wiping the sweat that was slowly forming.

4R5

Reita's head felt like it was spinning round and round an endless loop

 

 

.........only because of one person who couldn't escape his mind.

 

 

 

[ LOL NOTE: Reita, in this story, calls Aoi "OLD MAN" a lot because he like to emphasize how old Aoi is ; which irritated him a lot. Yeah, Reita likes to tease. >:"D ]