As If.

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

 

" For the millionth time, Reita!! I already told you that I-I don't want to do it with you!! " it's been 30 minutes straight since the both of them argued over who gets to stick what in the bum. 

 

" Well... not YET right?" he strongly emphasized on the word "yet" making sure Ruki gets what he meant. 

 

Ruki let out a small grunt and said " I-I'm not going to answer you! This conversation is DONE. " 

 

" But Ru- " 

 

" DONE. " 

 

Reita crossed his arms together and gave off a slight pout " Fine. " 

 

Ruki turned around, avoiding Reita's gaze as he hid is blushing face. " Dammit. I was the one who confessed to HIM, but why is it that he's more clingy than I am. " he thought that his could be a good thing...or maybe a bad thing. he's not entirely sure.

 

" Ruki.. " Reita mumbled softly. 

 

" W-What do you want. " Ruki flinched as soon as he heard Reita's alluring voice. [He still isn't facing Reita] 

 

" Don't get mad at me.. Please? " Reita moved in closer to Ruki. The smalller boy felt the sofa move as he felt Reita's arm near his back.

 

" W-Well it's your fault. " Ruki stated.

 

" But I was just kidding.. I'm sorry. "

 

" ... " Ruki did not reply. Let's just say he didn't know what to say next.

 

" Well the least you can do is look at me when you talk. " he touched Ruki's shoulder gently. Ruki's head slowly rotated, looking back hesitantly as he stared at Reita, feeling uncomfortable.

 

" That's better. " Reita shot him a goofy grin, tilting his head to the right; attepting to make the other laugh.

 

" You are not cute at all. " Ruki snorted. Eventually he started laughing as Reita made silly faces at him.

 

" There. You're finally laughing. " Reita moved closer to Ruki's face as he gave the other an adorable little peck on the cheek. Ruki's eyes widened in shock.

 

" Pfft. Why are we acting like an old married couple? " Ruki teased, making Reita feel embarassed about what he just did.

 

" Uhh.. Well..  " he moved closer once again, this time aiming for Ruki's soft, pink lips. Just as he was about to kiss him... his phone rang.

 

" OooOoOH YEAAH. *guitar solo* " 

The loud sound of heavy metal voices growling and screaming, pierced Ruki's ears as he gasped; shocked.  

"WHA-?"

 

" S-Sorry.. " Reita got up from the sofa and walked to wear the sound of his phone was. [Which was somewhere in the dining table, he really couldn't remember how it got there though. " 

 

"Damn. Nice choice of ring tone Reita, you idiot. SLIPKNOT, really? " he thought, mocking himself as he grabbed his phone and pressed the 'answer' button. [Knowing already, who it was. ]

 

 " Why hello there, father. " Reita rolled his eyes, lazily answering the phone.

 

" Suzuki!!! Are you still at that Ruki's house? Your mother told you to buy some stuff at the store about an hour ago, didnt she? Go home. NOW. " his words ended with a loud slam of the telephone.

 

" GooO hoOome. NOW. " Reita made fun of his father's words, mumbling to himself as he walked to Ruki's side again.

 

" Your dad? " Ruki spoke, already knowing what happened. [Thanks, to Reita's expression.]

 

" Yea. "

 

" Wants you to go home? "

 

" Yea. "

 

" I figured. "  

 

" ... " awkward silence filled the room as they purposely looked at other stuff to avoid each other's eyes.

 

A good 6 minutes later.  

 

" So... you gonna go home? " Ruki broke off th silence ad spoke hesitantly..

 

" I guess so. " Reita said that but.. looks like he had no plan n doing so.

 

" Come on, I'll walk you out. " Ruki grabbed Reita's arm as he dragged him off the couch.

 

" BuuUuT I dooOn'T waAaAnnAA GooO. " Reita rests his head on Ruki's shoulder as they stood beside each other near the door which Ruki was about to open.

 

" ...you do realize that you can come here anytime, right? So stop whining and do what you father tells you, stupid. " Ruki smiled as Reita raised his head up. He slowly opened the door, not wanting to let Reita go; even though he said otherwise.

 

"..okay. " he smiled back. "--Well, I'll go now. " Reita quickly kissed Ruki's lips and gave him a goofy grin afterwards.

It took a while before Ruki proccessed what just happened, so--

" Y-YOU!! " he covered his mouth and turned away once again " G-Go now, you idiot. " he said so.. but shyly smiled later.

 

" Okay, bye-bye~ "

 

Ruki watched Reita walk out his house's gates, happily entering his house until Reita was no longer in sight.

 

 

*** 

" Oh my god.. wh-what just happened. Re-Reita-kun just kissed Ruki-chan.. " a mysterious girl thought; as she witnessed something unbelievable right before her eyes.

 

" Well this is juicy stuff.. " she silently mumbled, walking away, holding her phone tightly in her hand with an evil grin painted on her face.

 

-------------

 

HEeeeEELLLOooOO GUYSS. 

I'm back, Im so so so so so sorry for not updating. ;w; 

And the extra i did was crap too, so I really sincerely apologize. 

If you didn't know, my laptop broke and I just bought a new one yesterday~ 

So, YAY/ 

Thanks for the long wait ^^

Don't hesitate to comment and stuff >:D 

Bye, bye!