Kawaii Smart- Punk. >"D

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" Good morning, my name's Matsumoto Takanori.. I-It's nice meeting you...? " Ruki introduced himself awkwardly, seeing new faces. 

 

 

" Awww, he's so adorable! " 

"Yeah,yeah chibi-sized is so cute! (>3<) " 

" I heard he's got a good voice too! " 

" Ehhh~ he must be reallllyyy smart to be accelerated a grade.. " 

Few students at the back murmured, seeing kawaii little Ruki, who pretended that he didn't hear any of the things the other students said

 

 

" HIM?! A-A STUDENT.. HERE.. IN OUR CLASS?! B-BUT SENSEI !!! " Reita rapidly stood up and shouted in shock, surprising the whole class once again.

 

" Yes, Mitsubishi Akira-san that's what I said. I think you should get your ears checked, are you fine? " the teacher said bluntly with no expression and remaining calm whatsoever. 

 

" S-Sensei, it's SU-ZU-KI .. not MI-TSU-BI-SHI. (._.) Anyways!!! But, isn't he too late to to transfer classes now?! " 

 

" Yes, yes but, there's nothing we can do. The principal and the faculty board thinks that Matsumoto-san's talents are indeed profecient for his previous grade, that's why he's here now, to cope up with his skills. " 

 

" B-But... " [Old man, get my name right (-.-) I'm not some type of car brand] he thought, feeling utterly annoyed and uncomfartable having Ruki as his new classmate. 

 

Ruki stared at Reita as he was talking. The other looked back at him, but Ruki immediately turned away. "Tch. "

 

[Who knew he was smart.. Guess we really can't judge a book by it's cover, huh.] Reita thought, slightly staring at Ruki's heavily pierced right ear and dyed hair. 

 

" Sensei, where should I sit? " Ruki immediately asked, scanning the classroom for any empty seats. 

 

" Hmm, where,where, where.. " the teacher did the same, and continued " Ah, there, right beside Toyota-san. " he pointed at the empty desk RIGHT BESIDE REITA.

 

" But sensei~~ there's no ''Toyota-san'' here! " Uruha who was behind Reita, raised his hand and pointed out the obvious. Making the others giggle at the teacher's forgetfulness. 

 

" Eh? Well, just sit beside that guy. " he said, still referring to Reita. 

 

 

 

 

" in' . (-.-) SERIOUSLY? " Reita thought angrily. All this time, the both of them were ignoring each other.. but POOF, here comes chibi-kun with a surprise appearance.

 

Ruki silently walked pass the desks til he reached his designated seat. He sat down, raised his hand smartly and asked

" Sensei, have you started the lesson yet? "

 

" Not yet, Matsumoto-san. We are about to. Okay class, take out your Science books and turn it on page 146. "

 

Reita was sitting on the left part of the classroom, really close to the window.. Ruki who's at his right, was giving him the chills. GOOSEBUMPS. thingies, whatever you call them. Reita felt completely uncomfortable now knowing Ruki's ''special feelings'' towards him. 

It was the first time Reita got confessed to by a..guy. Sooo.. it was awkward for the young lad. 

 

 

* CLATTER CLATTER * 

 

As the teacher was discussing further about the lesson and writing stuff that seemed like scribbles that couldn't be understood, Ruki's pencil case loudly fell to the ground, causing a ruckus. 

 

The teacher turned around and paused form writing to see what and who caused the disturbing noise.

 

" Sorry... " Ruki seriously apologized for the noise and crouched down to pick up the pencils, pens and many other stuff that fell.

 

" PSSSSST. Oy, Akira aren't you gonna help him? " Uruha, who was behind "whispered" [really loudly though] and caught Reita's attention.

 

Reita turned around and said " SHHHH! ", putting his finger infront of his lips, indicating silence. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" That's right, Reita. Aren't you gonna help me? " 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.................................

 

 

[Sorry for the short chapter =)) and the silly title xD]