In Shock.

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

 

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

 

" R-Reita.. '' Ruki was surprised to see Reita again. He felt like he hasn't heard the other's voice in ages. 

 

" What are you doing here? " Ruki bluntly asked. A lot of things were going on in his mind, first is: Why was Reita at the rooftop? 

 

" Uhhh.. here to get fresh air.. i guess. " Reita scratched his head, unsure of his answer. 

 

" Ah.. I see. '' After, Ruki attempted to walk away quickly and say nothing more. 

 

Reita pulled him by his arm and said " W-Where are you going? " 

 

 

 

It took Ruki a few seconds to answer. Finally, he said  "Somewhere away from this place " 

 

" Wha-? You..Why did you walk out on me that day? '' Reita wanted to know badly. 

 

" Nothing...... I'll leave now. " Ruki tried to walk away one more time but Reita made his grip on his arm stronger. 

 

" You're not going anywhere until you tell me why. " the other said seriously. 

 

" Why do you even want to know?! " Ruki quickly released his arm from Reita's grip. 

 

" I...... just want to know, okay ?! WHY DO YOU ASK SO MAY QUESTIONS (-.-). " he said, annoyed. 

 

" Ohhh SO YOU SUDDENLY CARED ABOUT ME,HUH. " 

 

" Wha-- What's wrong with you, really. " 

 

 

 

" It's all your fault. "

 

 

 

" WHAT?! It's MY fault, you say? Tell me, what have I done to YOU?! " 

 

 

" IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR M-- . Just forget it. " Ruki paused from completing his sentence. He ran away and didn't let Reita say anything more. He ran out of the rooftop, through the door then down the stairs but 

 

 

* BAM!!!! * 

 

 

Reita was right in front of him as soon as he reached the very bottom step of the stairs.Reita chased after him and side-jumped from the stairs' handle to catch up to him. 

 

" &@%&** ???!!! " Ruki jumped in surprise seeing Reita suddenly land right before his eyes.

 

Reita was slightly sweating and catching his breath, panting in exhaustion. 

 

" You... *pant pant* TELL ME. " Reita had his hand on Ruki's shoulder, lowering his head down with his other hand on his own knee. 

 

" .. *pant pant* that's *catches breath* the last time I run. Seriously, Chibi. You tire me too much. " Reita lift his head up to talk to Ruki. 

 

*Pant Pant*

[Imagine a noseband and ignore the eyepatch x_x]

 

 

* SNIFF * 

 

" Y-You're too much.. " Reita saw Ruki crying, again. He panicked and asked " W-W-WHAT DID I DO AGAIN???!! " 

 

" I-It's *sniff* all your fault.. " Ruki wiped up his tears and tried to fix his composure. 

 

" Y-You keep telling me it's my fault.. But what did I do?? Why won't you tell me. " 

 

" I'm scared... " Ruki said in a soft voice, bearly heard. 

 

" What? You're scared..? Why. " 

 

" I-I'm scared to tell you the truth, okay? " Ruki nervously said. 

 

" W-What truth? " 

 

" IDIOT, I JUST TOLD YOU I'M SCARED TO TELL YOU, SO WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I TELL IT TO YOU? (=.=) " 

 

" WELL, IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO ASK ABOUT THAT THING YOU'RE SAD ABOUT >:( ?! " 

 

" YEAH BECAUSE IF YOU IN' KNEW EVERYTHING, YOU'D KNOW THAT I'M FREAKIN' INLOVE With you.. $%^&*&^%$#* " His voice gradually lowered at the end of his sentence, realizing what the last piece of his words would be.

 

. Ruki's eyes widened from what he heard himself say. He covered his mouth in shock.. "Uh-Uhm "  and ran away quickly, in the speed of light,  to get away from Reita. 

 

Reita stood there like a stiff statue, not moving an inch of his body. He just watched Ruki fade into a distance as he ran away. Let's just say he's in a a great state of shock :  

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

" I-Inlove...with me? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Haha xD Excuse the weird pictures :> See you on the next chapters :** ]