Wakaremichi.

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

 

 

*RECESS AT SCHOOL CAFETERIA, a couple of weeks later*

 

Ruki and Reita haven't  been meeting each other on the rooftop ever since that incident. 

 

" Reita! Why do you look so down? (-.-) It doesn't suit you. " Uruha said, poking Reita's cheeks like an adorable little child. 

 

" Nothing.. I'm fine. " Reita still haven't forgotten about the scenario between him in Ruki. He kept thinking about it. Was Ruki acting? Did he get caught up in the moment? Or.. was he really crying? 

 

" OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT!!! COME ON!! SMILE LIKE THE KAWAII IDIOT YOU ARE! >:"D " Uruha was trying to cheer up his friend, even if he still doesn't know the reason why he's upset. 

 

 

 

" Oy, Uruha. Don't bother Reita anymore. He'll get over it like he always does. " Uruha heard a voice coming from behind him. It was Aoi! Holding a tray of snacks and wanting to sit with his younger friends. 

 

" A-Aoi ! It's just that, I'm not used seing him like that, okayyyy? (TToTT) " 

 

" Whatever happened, it's gonna be okay somehow. " 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

" Hmm..Ruki, why aren't you hanging out with Reita-san these days? " Kai, Ruki's childhood friend who is a year older than him, asked. They were eating together on the school's rooftop, since Ruki dragged him there.

 

" nothing really. " Ruki said bluntly. But as we all know that's not the case. All this time he was trying to avoid Reita. He didn't know how to act and what to say to him after the dramatic walk-out he did. 

 

" Ehh.. But you look sad.. Do you miss him? *-* " [They used to meet here, hmm..] Kai looked around the rooftop..

 

" W-What?! Me, miss him?! PFFT. H-Heck no. AND WHY DOES THIS CAKE HAVE STINKIN' STRAWBERRIES. " Ruki was stuttering a lot and changing the subject. Kai, as his close friend knows that Ruki means the oposite of what he's saying. 

 

" Haha~ If you say so, Ruki-CHAN " Kai laughed, rubbing Ruki's head roughly. 

 

" D-DONT MESS UP MY HAIR,IDIOT and don't call me with a -chan (-.-") ! " Ruki removed Kai's hand in his head, annoyed.

 

" Hai,hai~. " Kai said, still patting Ruki's head cheerfully, then reached for the strawberry on top of Ruki's sliced cake. 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

- Dismissal Time - 

 

Instead of going home straight after school, Ruki was on the school's rooftop, looking at the view of the surroundings. Ruki wanted sometime alone with himself. After a while, he started to feel like he was in the mood to sing a couple of songs he wrote, since there was no one around that time. 

 

*~*~*~ Sayonara mata ne genki da ite ne..

[Farewell, see you again, be well.]

Zutto zutto wasurenai kara

[ I'll never ever forget~]

Sayonara kitto mata aeru yo ne? 

[Farewell, we'll definitely meeet again ,right?]

Yakusoku da yo! yubikiri genman

[It's a promise, we'll link our little fingers as a sign]~*~*~*

 

 

 

* CLAP CLAP CLAP *

 

[ Eh? Someone's here?! ] Ruki nervously thought..

" Oy, oy, oy.. You really do have a nice voice.. " Ruki just finished singing his song.He was surprised  to hear a familiar voice behind him.. 

He turned around and was glad to see that special person in mind. 

 

" R-Reita.. "

 

 

 

 

 

[ *~*~ Lol I'm not sure if Ruki was the one who composed WAKAREMICHI (now that i think about it, i think it was Aoi xD) but, I would like to point out that I only used the song because it kind of had the emotion that i was going for :> *~*~ See you on the next chapter xoxo. ]