Don't Mess With Me

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" Uhhh... Why..Why in the world did I do that. " as soon as Reita opened his eyes once he woke up, that was the first thought that popped in his mind. Yesterday's lovey-dovey litttle scene, replayed over and over and over his head,countless times. 

 

" And there's school today too.. I can't face him. " he thought.

 

"AKKKKKIIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Breakfast~ " his mother loudly said. 

 

" ........ " he didn't say anything back, instead he covered his whole body,head-toe, with a blanket. 

 

" Akira...? " his mother entered his room, feeling kind of worried. It was weird since he didn't shout back like he always would. 

 

" ..... " 

 

" COME ONNNNN, Stop acting like a drama king!!!! " his mother tried to remove the blanket covering his face, but Reita wouldn't let her. 

 

"... I think I have a fever..Urggh. " he said, faking a cough. 

 

" Ehh, really..? " she said,kind of worried as she held Reita's forehead to check if he has a fever..

 

" (-.-") You're body's as cold as a corpse" 

 

" -- You think I'd believe that little act of yours, kid???!! " she loudly said as she yanked the blanket out of Reita's entire body.. 

 

" Come onnnn, it's late now.. get to school. " she pulled Reita's arm, forcing him to get up. 

 

" I don't want toooooo.. " he pulled his blanket up and covered his face again.. 

 

" I ain't paying your tuition fees for nothing, child. " she said.

 

" And people say we're alike, eeehh.. I don't really see it. " Reita scratched his head as he smirked like a child. 

 

" Oh, Shut up youuu... " she pinched his cheeks tightly and laughed. " -- Now get downstairs, ne?" 

 

Though they fight a lot, Reita and his mom are really close.. kinda like bestfriends rather than mother and son,to be exact. 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[AT SCHOOL] 

 

Monday: [Attendance Check]

 

" Akamine? " 

" Haiii. " 

"Ando?" 

" Present~ " 

"Fukuhara? " 

"Here. " 

 

*after a few minutes* 

 

"Suzuki? " 

 

"......."

 

" Suzuki? " first period,Modern Japanese, was about to start yet.. one student was missing more than usual. 

 

 

" Eh? Sensei, he was here a while ago.. " Yamamura Nana, the student monitor of the class, raised her hand as she spoke. 

 

" Skipping class.. *sigh* what do I do with this child.. " 

 

"  Okay, Takemoto? " 

 

"Haii, present. " 

 

 

Ruki looked at Reita's empty seat, feeling more uncomfortabble than usual. " That guy..... " 

 

 

Tuesday : [Attendance Check, aaagain.]

" Suzuki? " 

" Sensei, he's not here again. "

" Again..? " Ruki thought. 

 

 

Friday : 

" Suzu--- " the teacher looked at Reita's seat, sighed, and continued on to calling other names.. knowing Reita wouldn't be there once again. 

 

 

 

 

" It's been a week.. he's been skipping classes more than usual. " Uruha thought, surprisingly missing his friend. He looked at Ruki, who seemed to know about what was happening. 

 

" Psssssst. " Uruha called the attention of Ruki, who was sitting on the other row of seats.

 

As soon as Ruki turned around, Uruha threw a crampled piece of paper which hit his forehead.

 

" W-Wha?! " Ruki picked up the paper when it bounced from his forehead to the floor,  thinking that Uruha was just messing with him.  

 

" Just read it! " Uruha mouthed those words as he pointed at the paper.

 

 

" Ruki-san~ Do you know what happened to Reita? " 

 

Ruki finished reading the little note, wrote his reply then threw it back to Uruha.  

 

" Sorry, No. " 

 

Uruha wrote another reply then threw it back. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ehhh. Really? Seems like you do. " 

 

 

 

" Don't mess with me. "