NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

*RECESS* 

 

"So you're telling me, Ruki-san confessed to you?" Uruha drank the last drop of apple juice left in the juice box. 

 

" I.. don't know whether to classify it as a confession or not. " 

 

" The heck?! Why? " he placed the juice box down the table with strong force. 

 

" BECAUSE HE WAS CURSING AND SHOUTING AT ME! DO YOU THINK THAT'S THE RIGHT WAY TO TREAT THE PERSON YOU LIKE???! (-.-) " 

 

" Did.. you just shout at me ? " Uruha said in a terrifying tone, with his eyes looking directly at Reita ,as if shooting off laser beams. 

 

" S-Sorry, okay?!.. " Reita quickly apologized, knowing Uruha's short fuse. 

 

 

 

" Uh.. oh. Uru-chan's angry~ " Aoi, who suddenly passed by them, suddenly said. He sat with them, and ate the food on his tray. 

 

" So ... tell me again why this person liked a creature like you? "  Uruha said, annoyed. 

 

" I don't knowwww.!!! " Reita complained like a child. 

 

" Yeahyeah, we're used to you not knowing stuff. Now are you gonna eat that? " Aoi looked at the cake on Reita's part, that was left uneaten. Without recieving any answers from Reita, the elder took the plate and ate it anyways. 

 

 

 

" HEY OLD MAN! DON'T GO EATING OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD!!!! " 

 

 

" SHUT UP AND RESPECT THE ELDERLY *omnomnoms on food*. " 

 

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

 

Recess finally finished so the other students, along with the Happy Tree Friends, returned to their classes. Reita and Uruha is at their second year, while Aoi, on his third. [Got held back]

 

" Okayyyyyyy. Students, get back to your seats now. " their class advisor, "Masahiro-san" said. 

 

The students obediently followed and got back to their places. Meanwhile, in Reita's world: 

 

 

[* WEEEEEEEE RAINBOWSSSSS* ]

 

Uhh.. Well, it's not all rainbow-puking unicorns or any stuff like that. 

 

 

 

 

More like this: 

 

[ *CAN'T...FOCUS..F-* ] 

 

A lot of things were going on in Reita's mind, which made him unable to listen to the teacher's discussion. He was sitting on his chair, thinking about weird thoughts and ideas. 

 

 

" Suzuki-san! " the teacher called out to him, noticing his....weird faces. 

 

" P-Psst. Reita, sensei's calling " Uruha, who was sitting behind him whispered. 

 

" SUZUKI-SAN!! " the teacher called out one more time, seeing Reita who has his head lowered down and not paying attention. 

 

Slowly, Reita lifts his head up and said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" WHAT? " 

 

 

 

Reita scowled, losing all sense of charisma and looked at the teacher intensely. He really was having a bad mood for some reason.

 

 

'' Suzuki-san, what's wrong with you today? " the teacher had no expression whatsoever and continued talking. While "Masahiro-san" looked completely fine and unaffected, Reita's other classmates [ESPECIALLY. The girls] had this shocked look on their face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reita realized what he has done and said;

 

" Ah.. I'm sorry, sensei. " Reita stood up and bowed. He apologized to the teacher sincerely......ish. 

 

"Apology accepted, so as I was saying, we're gonna have a new student today!" the teacher stated. 

 

" New student, shmudent. Whatever, this class will still be boring " Reita thought, as he listened to the teachers words. 

 

 

" Ehh? A new student? This time of the year?! " 

" How???! " 

 

The other students murmured. 

 

 

" Now class, I know it's sudden but, let's welcome our new student in this class...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.........please come in...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......Matsumoto Takanori-san!

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" NO WAY IN HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ LOL AT THE OVERFLOW OF PICTURES! xDD]