Would It Be Okay for Me to Make You Happy Part II

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

" I love you.. "  Ruki whispered. 

 

They stared at each other intensely. Reita leaned closer towards Ruki, attempting to kiss him. He got near.. nearer.. until he was only a couple of centimeters away from Ruki's soft lips. But then--

 

" AKIRA-CHAN~Get off of the door and stop flirting with your girlfriend. Okaa-san can't get in. " Reita's mother was behind the door, eavesdropping the whole time.

 

" Eh? " Ruki, who was leaning on the door heard the voice of Reita's upbeat and cheery mother. 

 

" Ahhh.. . Out of all times. " Reita sighed loudly.

 

" Why? I-Is she gonna get mad a-about.. uhh.. you know, us. " Ruki nervously said as he slowly moved away from the door. 

 

" Uhh.. I-- " 

 

*BAM!* 

" Akira-chan~ Why didn't you open the door? Stop flirting with your girl-- Eh? "

 

Reita's mother slammed the door open, shocking the both of them. 

 

" Akira-chan.. What's the meaning of this? " she seriously said with her eyes were fixed on Ruki; who was trembling badly. She was surprised to hear her son say such sweet words to a guy.. and not a girl. 

 

" O-Okaa-san..No.. Don't.. " Reita took a step forward and his Ruki behind him. 

 

" But, Akira... " her eyebrows curved and she looked slightly scary. 

 

" I-I'm sorry, Suzuki-san!! P-Please accept my feelings for your son, uh.. I-I really like him.. so... " Ruki bowed and begged for her approval, hoping she would agree. 

 

" PFFT. " Reita's mother snorted and held Ruki's hand, telling him to raise his head

 

. " Oh dear, oh dear.. No need to lower you rhead infront of me... uhh.. " she paused for she didn't know his name. 

 

" U-Uhmm! It's Ruki " he said with an awkward smile. 

 

" Ruki-san..huh, you're really adorable " she said with a gentle appearance, completely different from what she looked like before.

 

" Y-Yes! I really really really.. do. " Ruki had his gaze downwards and his cheeks turning into a shade of bright red. 

 

Reita, who was behind Ruki heard his sweet words and blushed as well. 

 

" W-Would you a-accept us... ? " Ruki shyly asked, wanting to know the answer eagerly. 

 

" Ruki-san.... "

 

" Okaa-san, don't... "

 

 

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OF COURSE I WOULD YOU ,LITTLE CUTIE PIE <3 !!! "

 

She screamed with joy which completely shocked the living daylight out of Ruki as she hugged him realllyyyyy tight.. 

 

" E-EH? I thought you were mad..  I-I mean, you looked angry at us. " 

 

" Well, here's the thing uh.. Believe it or not.. Okaa-san has been a fan of that "" thing or whatever the hell that is. " 

 

" Oy, Akira. Don't mock the genre. " she held her son's ears tight, hurting him. 

 

" OWW OWW OWW!!! " he shouted in pain. 

 

" B-But.. " Ruki who was still confused about the whole situation, stood there; still taking in the information he's getting. " But, Reita was, blocking me from you, a-and I thought you were gonna hate me and urgh.. " it was too much for him to handle. 

 

" Well, you see. Okaa-san.. likes fondling,hugging,groping all the friends I bring here at home. Especially.. " he cleared his throat and continued "..males; thinking that they're my b-boyfriend or something. That's why I blocked you from her. " 

 

" Ehhh~ You should be thankful to have a mother like me! Now, Ruki-san.. let's have a seat! I'm gonna cook some food, then we'll have dinner together, ne? " she had the smile of a very happy mother. 

 

" Hai.. " Ruki thought that she was incredibly kind. He followed her to the kitchen and attempted to help her prepare the meals. 

 

" Oh no no, it's okay, dear. I can handle this~ (^0^) Just sit down, and be all lovey-dovey with Akira. " 

 

" Okaa-san.. -.-" You're scaring him. " Reita grunted. 

 

" No, I'm not! Oh by the way, Ruki-chan. You can call me "Okaa-san" now too! You're a part of the family.. Oh oh! Better yet, "Okaa-chan" is cute toooo! Ne? Ne? " 

 

Ruki laughed at her cheerfulness and said " H-Hai.. Okaa-chan.. " 

 

" That's more like it!! " she rubbed Ruki's hair and continued on to preparing the meal. 

 

" She... looks really happy. Thank you... " Reita told Ruki once he sat down. 

 

" E-Eh? It's nothing.. Okaa-chan's really likeable.. I'm.. glad she accepted us. " 

 

" It's a good way to start our first day.. right? " Reita said as he slowly reached for Ruki's hand to hold it tight.

 

" Yeah.. that's true. " Ruki agreed.

 

Then, Reita leaned forward and sweetly kissed Ruki's forhead, with his hands, holding the sides of his head.

 

" Ruki.. I-I love you.. " Reita stuttered cutely. 

 

Reita's mother was looking at them the whole time, feeling absolutely happy that her son has found someone he loves. 

" Take care of him, ne... Ruki-chan.. " she whispered to herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sorry for the short chapter xD]