Another Day of Torture from Chibi-sensei

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

" Hai-Hai. Listen to me, nosey. Since yesterday was such a FAILURE to mother earth. Let's do something new. " 

 

The not-really-listening-student Reita and the no-mercy teacher Ruki's at it again. They decided to make the rooftop [During Recess] as their "meeting place" for their so-called lessons. It was another day of torture, Reita thought. Having to listen to Ruki constantly scolding and shouting at him when he wasn't listening to him was too much. 

 

" HUH. Something new? " [Wah, octopus-shaped sausages] Reita asked, eating the bento one of his fangirls gave him. 

 

" Yeah. " 

 

" ........that would be? [He wouldn't handcuff me and stuff, would he?! o.o] " 

 

 

" OK SO PRETEND I'M THE GIRL " 

 

* PFFFFTT * 

 

" *coughcough* Hahaha xD Y-you want m-me to pretend that *pffft* Y-You're the girl? I... think I'm gonna hurl. " 

 

" STOP LAUGHING. (-.-") I WAS SERIOUS WHEN I SAID THAT, OKAY? " 

 

" Of course you were, I haven't seen you joking or laughing, really " Reita said while wiping a small amount of tear from the side of his eye. He laughed too hard, obviously. 

 

" So, second thing is. Treat them equally but nicely. Don't give them false hope. " 

 

" Yeah, okay. Practical test is...? " Reita asked. 

 

" Weren't you listening? I said "pretend i'm the girl" " Ruki said once again, pointing to himself. 

 

" PU-PUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA xDD I heard you the first time, I just wanted to make sure that I heard correctly xDDD I'm sorry but thinking of you as a g-girl, I can't *PFFT* " Reita literally rolled on the floor laughing. 

 

" Seriously, you're so childish. (-.-) "

 

" Haa.. This is going to be hilarious. " 

 

 

 

 

"OK. So the situation is, I'm one of your fangirls and I decided to confess to you, but of course you don't feel the same way. " Ruki explained. 

 

" Yeah, got it. " Reita asked finishing the last drop of his apple juice box, making that particular sound.

 

" Drop that in' thing, will ya?! " Ruki said, annoyed over the sound Reita makes while he was drinking.

 

" CALM YO , CHIBI. Apple juice is healthy. " Reita put the juice box down on the floor and stood up once again. 

 

 

 

 

* RUKI AS REITA'S FANGIRL CONFESSING..ACTION!!! * 

 

 

" R-Reita-san.. My name's R-Rukia .. I-I like you, please go out with me "

" I-I'm sorry Rukia-sa-AH-AHN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA xDDD "

 

*CUT!!!!!* 

 

" O-Ouch, you didn't have to hit me RukiA-san! " Reita was rubbing the place Ruki hit hardly in pain.

" For the love of all that's good and kind! Cooperate -.-" " 

" PFFT. O-Okay, I'll try." 

 

* TAKE 2!!! ACTION!!! * 

 

"R-Reita-san..My name's Rukia.. I-I like you, please go out with me" Ruki said, completely indulged in the character. 

 

" Rukia-san, I-I'm sorry but, I don't w-want to be in a relationship r-right NA-AH ow. *clears throat* " Reita was trying his best to stop his laughter. Ruki kind of felt annoyed but he was glad that the student was making an effort to cooperate. 

 

" A-Ah.. So you don't like me.. " Ruki said as tears rolled down his flushed cheeks. Reita thought Ruki was doing a great job with his acting

 

" I-It's not like that. O-Oy, Ruki.... E-Eh? " 

 

Reita saw Ruki's tears falling down continuously. Ruki tried to say something but he couldn't open his mouth. 

 

" Ruki, s-stop crying.. " 

 

" I--I'm sorry Rei- *sniff* ta " The younger one couldn't. He turned around and ran off without saying a word.

 

Reita was left on top of the cold rooftop alone, still stunned from what happened.

 

Why was Ruki crying so hard? He was only acting..

 

 

............right?