Thinking About --

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

" Ruki~ Open up, I'm at your front gate. " 

                                                      -Reita

 

It was Saturday. NO SCHOOL <3. Ruki was awakened by the loud tone his phone had, indicating a new message. What's worst was, together with the loud sound, comes the annoying vibration of the phone under his pillow.

 

" Urgh.. " he lazily opened his phone, and planned on throwing a tantrum if he recieved spam mail. 

 

He was immediately wide awake, seeing a new text message coming from Reita. He looked at the upper right corner on his phone and saw the time "10:34 am". He got outta bed in a hurry, not wasting any time. 

 

He ran downstairs in a hurry and opened the door. 

 

" Uh.. Who are you? " infront of Ruki was a guy who seemed really familiar, but something's different. The spiky blonde hair, those cute, sparkly eyes, the noseba- eh?

 

" REITA?! W-WHERE'S THAT THING AROUND YOUR NOSE? " he shouted in shock.

 

" Yo~ " Reita waved his hand once to the side, kind of ignoring Ruki's question. "Did I wake you up?" he asked. 

 

" N-No, not really. I wasn't sleeping or anything.  " 

 

" Ehh~ I think you are..Well, you're still sleepy.. I'll go now. I wouldn't want to disturb you. " Reita joked. He wanted to find out how Ruki would react on this. 

 

" W-Wait!!! " he pulled the back of Reita's shirt, causing him to pause in a split second "D-Don't leave yet...you idiot. " Ruki scratched the back of his head, feeling embarassed over what he just said. 

 

Reita snorted cutely and said "Of course I wouldn't. " he rubbed the top of Ruki's head, making Ruki's hair even puffier than before. 

 

 

" You live alone? " Reita lazily let himself drop on the couch as he stared at the living room. 

 

" Not really, mom and dad are on their business trips and stuff for.. i don't know, 4 months?" he sat beside the other as he reached out his hand to get the remote control for the tv. Coincidentally, Reita did the same. Their hands landed on top of each other. Ruki's adorable  hand was on top of Reita's. A few seconds have passed, and they're hands still remained intact, until Ruki shyly pulled it away. 

 

" Y-You choose the channel. " he looked away to hide his blushing face. [W-Why am I acting like a teenage girl inlove. ] he thought, embarassed. 

 

" Hai, hai. " he silently laughed. 

 

" You know... " 

 

" Hm? " 

 

" You look weird. " 

 

" Eh? I do? (O.O) " 

 

" Yeah. Who knew you had a nose. " he stuck his tongue out and laughed. 

 

" YOU'RE MEAN. " he chuckled as well. 

 

*RING RING*

 

Reita's phone rang as the both of them watched tv together. 

" I....have to get this. ^^ " Reita said in an unsure tone. 

" Uh. Okay.. " 

 

 

" AKIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. " 

 

_____

 

" M-Mom.. What the heck?! " his ears were suffering from severe pain caused by his mother's loud loud LOUD voice.

____

 

" GOMEN, NE <3 YOU'RE OUTSIDE RIGHT?! Oh, and you forgot this rhing around your nose.  " 

 

" YEAH, I'M AT RUKI'S. " 

 

____

 

" OH!!!!! CAN YOU GO TO THE CONVENIENCE STORE TO BUY.. uhh, Kurou, honey, what was that?" she whispered that last sentence to her husband.

" Y-You're too loud. It's...Uh..Ketchup, table napkins, egg and salt. Oh, buy me those ready made sushi in packs too. " 

" YOU HEARD WHAT YOUR FATHER SAID? (^0^) " 

 

____

 

" YES MOTHER. I DID. " Reita held his phone far from his ears, hoping not to damage them in the near future.

 

" SOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT RUKI'S YOU LITTLE RASCAL <3? " 

 

____

 

" N-Nothing really.. " he looked at Ruki who seemed quite uncomfortable and awkward.

 

____ 

 

" EHHH. Take Ruki-chan along with you to the store. "

"whileyoureintherebuycondomsandlubeaswell,cleanhappy,honey <3" she whispered quick, before Kurou could hear. 

" W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, HARUKA?" his father heard and interfered. 

" W-Wha? Nothing,dear. I just told him to go to that nearby c-..inium, yeah, I'm thinking about moving outta this place ^^" 

" LIES. " 

 

*beep beep beep* 

 

Reita hanged up. 

" Ahh, seriously, mom's too weird. " he said outloud, making Ruki curious about what he's talking about. 

" What did she say? " 

" She told me to go to the convenience store with you and buy stuff. "

" ............what's weird about that? " he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

" Well, uh.. she said..uh.. " just thinking about doing IT with Ruki.. he flushed bright red before he could even finish speaking. 

Ruki noticed. 

" W-What happened? " 

" She told me to... Uh.. " 

" WHATTTTT? " 

" "While you're in there, buy condoms and lube as well. Clean,happy , honey <3" " he imitated the EXACT words his mother said, in an expression he imagined her to have. 

 

Ruki: (O.O)

Reita : (._.") 

Ruki: (@_@) 

Reita: (_ _") s-sorry. 

Ruki: (=.=) I shouldn't have asked, you ert. 

 

" W-WHAAAA? It's not like I was the one who suggested it.. " 

" B-But... " Ruki paused. Not knowing where his words were heading to anymore.

" Don't tell me.. " he smirked. " You want to do it with me.? " 

 

 

 

 

"(=//////=) A-AS IF, YOU IDIOT!!!! "