My First..

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

" HNNNNN..I don't wanna go to shchowoowl.. " Reita opened his eyes once his alarm clock went off. His loud grunts that sounded like a dying whale was almost heard throughout the house. He scratched his head feeling annoyed over the things he was feeling for the past few days. 

 

" AKIRAAAAAAAA, get down here. Eat breakfasttttt. " Reita's mother shouted from downstairs, waiting for her lovely son to come down and eat breakfast. 

 

" COMINNNNNG " Reita shouted back, yet he is still in bed, burrying his face further in his pillow. 

 

" OYYY AKIRA! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL IN BED, KID. HURRY UP OR ELSE I'LL EAT THIS MYSELF. " another voice was heard. Reita's older brother shouted as well, making the atmosphere in their house pretty loud first thing in the morning.

 

" Urghh.. " he silently, well okay; loudly complained like a child "--- FINE!!!! STUFF IT DOWN YOUR THROAT FOR ALL I CARE!!!!! " he sighed angrily and rolled to the other side of his bed and closed his eyes again.

 

After a few seconds, loud, angry footsteps gradually became heard. The door slammed wide open.Reita felt his blanket being pulled by some strong force, which made him flinch and almost fall from the bed.. 

 

 

" I.ALREADY.TOLD.YOU.TO.GET.YOUR..DOWN.THERE.RIGHT?"

 

ANNNNNNNNND.

Well, now we know where Reita got his grumpy attitude from.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Reita finally got out of bed and went to--- oh wait: and was forced to** go to school.

 

" Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? " Uruha asked, as he saw Reita sit down on his desk, looking all sluggish and tired.

 

" More like: I woke up getting dragged out of my in' bed. (-.-) " 

 

Reita couldn't help but notice a group of girls crowding upon a certain person. Chatting, making noises, Reita's had enough.

 

" Excuse me, can you please keep quiet?" Reita seriously said as he comfortably laid back on his chair, trying to catch up on sleep.

 

 " Hmm? " some of the girls looked at Reita with a puzzled look. 

 

" I said ke-- " Reita was shocked to see the object of attention was Ruki. He thought it was some kind of girly bag or accessories, but nooooo.

 

" Gomen, Reita-kun (>3<) " one of his fangirls said and continued " --Ruki-chan's just toooo cuttteeeee! " the girl said as she pinched Ruki's little chubby cheeks.

 

" S-Stop it, Onee-chan.. " Ruki said, with a slightly embarassed look on his blushing face.

 

" K-KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! " the other girls screamed because of too much cuteness.

 

"H-He called me "Onee-chan" !! (*0*) " the girls squealed with joy.

 

" HUH. " Reita's jaw almost dropped, seing Ruki acting like that. "-WHA-WHAT THE?! He didn't act like that with me!!! WHY'S HE BEING ALL GOODY-GOODY WITH THESE GIRLS???!! " he thought angrily.

 

" Heh. " Ruki evily smirked at him from a distance, but of course, without letting the girls around him notice.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[RECESS!]

" We need to talk. " Ruki heard a distorted kind of voice somewhere along the hallway when he was about to go to the school cafeteria.

" Reita. (-.-) You don't have to change your voice to scare me, I know that's you. " Ruki confidently walked to the locker area and found Reita hiding in a small space between two lockers. 

" Darn. " 

" What do you want to talk about? " Ruki crossed his arms and asked. 

 

" Not here, it's too public. " Reita grabbed Ruki's wrist and dragged him to the rooftop. 

 

 

" Make it quick, I'm hungry... " Ruki said as they reached the rooftop.

 

Reita took a deep breath before he spoke. 

 

" Do you really like me? " he asked.

Ruki didn't know what to say so he kept silent, not looking Reita in the eye.

 

" I'm asking you... " Reita bowed lower to look at Ruki's embarrased face.

 

" Y-You already know the aswer to that..stupid!  " Ruki wanted to leave right this instant, but Reita had a tight grip on his wrist before he even did. 

 

" I don't. I want to hear it straight from you. " 

 

" .......... O-Okay, I like you! Are you satisfied now? " 

Reita blushed after hearing it. He didn't expect that he would react that way. He covered his face, competely embarassed and didn't know what to say next. 

 

" O-Oy!! Why are you blushing?!!! Y-you don't even feel the same way... "

 

" ...... " Reita couldn't say anything in return. " Do I feel the same way? " he thought. 

 

" R-Reita...? " Ruki looked at him deeply with his adorable eyes.

 

" AHHHHH. . " Reita thought. He hates to admit it but, Ruki really IS darn cute.

 

Suddenly.. Reita pushed Ruki against a wall, his arm at the side of Ruki's head. He leaned in closer to his face, staring at Ruki intensely.

 

" !!!!!!! " Ruki was surprised as Reita kissed him before he even knew it. His eyes were wide open, but eventually they closed as he kissed him back sweetly.

 

After a few seconds, Mr. Noseless Airhead realized what situation he's in. Reita backed away in shock of what he just did "--U-Uhh!! "  

 

" I-I'M IN' SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! " Reita ran away unconciously, leaving Ruki alone on the rooftop. " WHAT DID I JUST DOOOO?! " he thought nervously as he ran faster and faster, just to get away from him.

 

Ruki slowly slid down the wall and sat on the cold floor as he touched his lips gently.

 

 

 

" I-idiot.. that was my first. "