Hey Playboy!

Breaking the Habits of a Playboy (B.H.P)

 

Another day at PS Highschool , another day of boring stuff. 17 year old, Suzuki Akira aka Reita thought, blankly staring at the new English teacher who was discussing in class. 

 

" Suzuki-san" the teacher suddenly said, surprising Reita who was dozing off.

 

" はい 先生~ <3? [Yes, sensei~ <3 ?] " Reita stood up upon hearing his name

 

" Please continue what I have been reading while you were not paying attention while I'm teaching.. " the teacher said in English, raising an eyebrow and waiting for her student's reply. 

 

ええええー , 英語がわからない [ Ehhh.. I don't know English.].. Why don't I take you out on a date instead~ <3? " Reita said in Japanese, then used an English line he used to pick up foreign girls.

 

" やめてください . [Please stop.] " suddenly talking in Japanese, the teacher reprimanded Reita of his playboy ways. 

 

" Suzuki-san, please sit down. Does anyone else want to read what I have left of? " the teacher averted her eyes from her naughty student and picked one pupil who raised his hand. 

 

 

********

 

*Recess*

" Oy, Reita~. Stop flirting with the teacher already xD You don't go well together dude! " his friend, Uruha said, giving a light punch on Reita's shoulder. 

 

" I'm not flirting, she's not my type! I just wanted to get away with reading English (-.-") Besides, I like short, younger girls with smooth,long hair that moves with the wind~ (*/////*) " Reita said, nodding his head after his statement, then finishing up the boxed apple juice in his hand. 

 

" You sound like a ert (-.-)! Anyways,don't you have a date today, Mr. erted Playboy? " 

 

" I do, 3 of 'em actually, but I don't wanna go with them today (-.-') I always hear the same things: "Reita-san is so cool! My ideal guy :"> and " "I love you so muchhh :**!" and "Waaah, marry me!", that's so annoying, to be honest. " Reita, imitating his fangirls and doing this weird "It's so hot" gesture with his hands. 

 

" PFFTT. IDIOT. Then why did you say yes to their offer? (-.-)

 

" I.. don't really know... I guess.. it's a Playboy's Habit. "

 

A short, good-looking guy walked pass the table Uruha and Reita were in.

 

Reita,had his head lowered down felt the slight wind as the unknown guy walked pass him and left his scent..

 

[Ah, who was that?]

 

" Uruha, who was that? Don't see him here often. " Reita said, looking at the younger one walking away.

 

" Hm? Ah, Him, that's Matsumoto Takanori, girls call him "Ruki" though, one grade younger than us. Why? " Uruha stated, talking with his mouth full of spaghetti from their school's canteen.

 

[ Dude, you look like you haven't eaten for days. (-.-) ] " Ohh, popular with girls too? " 

 

" Well, yea I guess. I hear girls saying that he's got a heavenly singing voice and whatnot. Anyways, do you have a mirror? " Uruha said, wiping off the sauce on his cheeks.

 

[Heavenly singing voice..huh] "Eh? Mirror? Gonna stare at yourself again?" Reita said with a sly smirk.

 

" You can't help that I'm beautiful !! " Uruha boasted, but of course, he was kidding. 

 

" Too vain :P " 

 

*************

 

It was dismissal time and Reita was heading out the school gates together with his longtime friend, Uruha. 

 

" Bye Reita :) " Uruha said, walking in a different direction

 

"Un, see you :)."

 

" Ne, Nagisa-chan! Reita-kun's there" 

"B-But, I don't think I can do it!" 

" Come on! Go, you'll lose your chance! Good luck! "

 

Reita heard a couple of girls voices behind him while he was heading home. [Another confession, huh?] He continued walking caring less about another confession.

 

Suddenly, the girl ran up in front of him nervously.. 

 

"U-Uhm..Excuse me, R-Reita-kun.. I'm Shinomiya Nagisa from t-the class next to yours.. (>///<) U-Uhm.. I like you! Please go out with me (><)" 

 

Reita just stood there without saying a word.

 

" Hmm.. I don't want to be in a relationship right now, but..a date would be ok, i guess (^-^) " [Hm.. I did  tell Uruha I wouldn't go on a date now.. Eh, whatever]

 

" (*0*) U-Uhm that's okay!! Please take care of me *bows* " 

 

" No need to be formal, Nagisa-chan <3 Let's go on that date now, shall we? ;) " 

[Urgh, I'm tired of this stuff. But for some reason, I can't deny them..]

 

*********

 

Reita and Nagisa walked together on the way to the nearest restaurant

" Reita-kun! (^-^) What do you want to eat? " 

" Pizza! :D " 

" Then pizza it is!! *-*" 

 

***********

 

"Reita-kun, thank you so much for your time (^-^)" 

Nagisa said shyly, looking into Reita's eyes. She leaned forward, attempting for a kiss. But Reita looked away and said

" Sorry.." then turned around and walked away.

He can feel that the girl behind him was starting to let out tears. But he didn't look because he didn't want to see the girl's dissapointed face. He continued to walk silently ,not looking back.

[ Ah.. I'm such a jerk, huh. ] 

 

 

"You're a jerk." 

 

Reita heard a male's voice to his side. He looked and saw Ruki leaning on a wall in a small alley.

" Eh? What's your problem "

 

Ruki walked up to him and said "You're too mean, leaving her like that. " 

 

" Excuse me but.. were you stalking me? (O,O) " Reita bluntly said.

" Hell no. " 

 

" Just stop being a rude-back-stabbing-jerk-who-doesnt-appreciate-people's-feelings "

 

" EH. (O.O) What? You don't even know me and.. I don't know you. " Reita was still confused about the whole "surprise appearance" of Ruki.

 

" That doesn't matter! I'm Matsumoto Takanori. Widely known as Ruki. Highschool Freshman. 16. There. You know me. BACK TO TOPIC! I hate seeing guys like you so from now on, I'm going to teach you how to treat girls nicely and break you off your playboy habits! *points at Reita* " 

 

 

'HUH.'

 

 

 

 

*Sentences with " [ ] " are inside thoughts :3 of the characters*

*At the first part (Japanese and English conversations) i just did that to emphasize the change in languages :> But after that it's all in english so that you guys could understand x3" 

JAPANESE LESSON FROM CHAPTER 1: !

1. Hai, sensei - Yes, sensei 

2. Eigo ga wakaranai - I don't know english

3. Yamete kudasai - please stop

 

^ I dont know why i did that It came from google translate, but i think it's correct since im learning japanese right now (^-^) . xD Anyways! Please support this new fic (><) Arigato!

Comments&Subscriptions would be greatly appreciated. I would thank each and everyone of you! :">