Icy Cold

Icy Cold

"Huh Top I thought Segunri said it was a dancer but now thinking about it he said something but i didn't here him".Kim says to herself.

"You didn't have to say that you know she kissed me".Top says angrily.

"Why wouldn't i because you stole my girlfriend you went with her upstairs and i was wondering why she went upstairs with you and i saw her you and her". G-dragon says hurt.

"Ya stop screaming at him you got her back don't you". kim says annoyed.

"Yes but".GD says embarressed.

"But nothing leave him alone". Kim says.

She grabbed his hands and went upstairs."Let's go Top".

The next day kim goes to the studio with all the dancers to practice with bigbang.

"Oh i can't look at his face i'm to scared  after when i slapped him and screamed and brought his business out and at the end i grabbed Top and left".kim says to herself.

"Oh I'm a big embarressment". Kim says.

So the bus have arrived at the studio. And the dancers came into the stage they are going to be on tonight. Then the BigBang members walked in and the President.

"Ok ok ok let's work hard today fighty". The president says.

"Fighty". Everyone says.

Then GD pops out.

"Ok since the concert is today we have to work our hardest. No quiting, no screaming, no slapping people and no going to other people affairs". Gd says.

"What does he mean". Everybody mumbles to themselves.

"Anyway 2ne1 is coming to watch our performance at the gym in like 5 mins". gD says happy.

"Hey people we're here". Dara says in english.

"And they are here". Gd says.

"Come here and give me a hug BigBang". Cl says.

So they came and hug them.

"Sorry Bom was fixing up for somebody in here". Cl says bluffing.

"Ah Cl stop your embarressing me". GD says blushing.

"i'm here where is he". Bom says screaming happily.

"Oh Gd there you are give me a kiss right here". Bom says.

"ah stop making me blush". Gd says.

"What there's nothing to be embarressed of". Park says.

Kim couldn't look at them.

"Ah if i look i'll throw up and cry i should just probably talk to a dancer". Kim says sadly.

"Ah oppa". kim says.

'Oh what's wrong". he replies.

"No can you tell me the history about 2ne1 and bigBang". kim says.

"Yes, they were good friends indeed ever since they were dating you know who i mean but do you know how many years they were dating 6 years. I mean no one can beat that they are truley in love". the dancer says.

"I pick you". Bom says.

"Huh you pick me for what". Kim says. She was distracted so she didn't know what i mean.

"I picked you to take a picture of me and Gd together". Park bom says annoyed.

"Oh yes i will".

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTtaK93qxtHcV40MslXEDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWZb77Elb3Vc91a4oeWaR